PN-G vs. BH Playoff Predictions?

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="bh89-2" post="904733" timestamp="1289528149"]
Went to BH community pep-rally tonight.  We still have the tunnel, so better watch out PNG.  Eagles ready to go and coach was fired up.   ;D ;D 
[/quote]

Do yall do that at the stadium?

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="indianforever" post="904734" timestamp="1289528178"]
[quote author=friogal link=topic=75638.msg904730#msg904730 date=1289528010]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=75638.msg904457#msg904457 date=1289511044]
Good luck in the playoffs, so we can see this rematch...   ;)
[/quote]

That rematch just isn't possible Brenham Fan!  ;)
[/quote]

Brenham will beat dayton...dayton is just a stepping stone to state for Brenham ;)
[/quote]

I believe the Broncos can really make a solid showing against the Cubbies. Either way though, I just want us to get far enough to take one of them on!!!

Went to BH community pep-rally tonight.  We still have the tunnel, so better watch out PNG.  Eagles ready to go and coach was fired up.   ;D ;D 
[/quote] was he late?  :-*

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="rollinac" post="904764" timestamp="1289529073"]
Got there right after the National Anthem  >:( >:(
[/quote]

They play "Cherokee" up on the mound?

[quote name="octfeb" post="904160" timestamp="1289493454"]
[quote author=NDNfan91 link=topic=75638.msg904149#msg904149 date=1289492795]
On this Veterans Day I am challenging myself to rise above the silliness and find at least one positive to say about our friends in BH.

Ummmmm....I got nuttin'...carry on!

;D
[/quote] LOL... ;)
Theres one good one over there on the bump... She knows who she is... ;)

theres my one positive  :D
[/quote]

Psssst octfeb,
A sweet little [color=green]green[/color] baby told me you have more than 1 positive, but especially agrees this one about [color=blue][b]BH, is FOR REAL! [/b][/color] [color=blue][size=12pt][/size][/color]  ;) :D 8)

[quote name="indianforever" post="904734" timestamp="1289528178"]
[quote author=friogal link=topic=75638.msg904730#msg904730 date=1289528010]
Good luck in the playoffs, so we can see this rematch...   ;)
[/quote]

That rematch just isn't possible Brenham Fan!  ;)
[/quote]

Brenham will beat dayton...dayton is just a stepping stone to state for Brenham ;)
[/quote]

:o Ok go ahead and say your sorry and I will forgive you for that little slipup indianforever!  :-*

[/quote]

Was hoping to make it tonight, but just wasn't possible.
Hey bh89, any THIFR signs there tonight?  ;D

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="904457" timestamp="1289511044"]
Ndnsrock44, I have nothing against PNG.  I actually, somewhat admire, the PNG faithful. (must of them anyways) I don't point out things to jump on other teams, I'm a high school football fan and I do it in a joking manner or.  After all that's what threads are for.  Now, if you think i'm afraid to see Brenham meet up with PNG or anybody else, you're delusional.  Say were classless fans if that's how you see it, but many others would disagree with you.  I'm glad you remember that chant, cuz if we meet up in the 4th round you will probably be hearing it again.  BTW, it's to celebrate a win, not be nasty or disrespectful.  (kinda like cherokee) Win and you won't have to worry about it.  My comments about Faircloth were my opinion, and I shouldn't have expressed them the way I did, but I've already apologized for that.  Good luck in the playoffs, so we can see this rematch...   ;)
[/quote]

BrenhamFan- next time add "[size=14pt][color=purple]P[/color][/size]lease" before the [size=14pt][color=purple]N[/color][/size]ananana [size=14pt][color=purple]G[/color][/size]oodbye and it may be more acceptable!  :P

*all in good fun friends, all in good fun...although I dislike admitting it, we've heard the same chant*  :(

[quote name="friogal" post="904806" timestamp="1289530591"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75638.msg904160#msg904160 date=1289493454]
[quote author=NDNfan91 link=topic=75638.msg904149#msg904149 date=1289492795]
On this Veterans Day I am challenging myself to rise above the silliness and find at least one positive to say about our friends in BH.

Ummmmm....I got nuttin'...carry on!

;D
[/quote] LOL... ;)
Theres one good one over there on the bump... She knows who she is... ;)

theres my one positive  :D
[/quote]

Psssst octfeb,
A sweet little [color=green]green[/color] baby told me you have more than 1 positive, but especially agrees this one about [color=blue][b]BH, is FOR REAL! [/b][/color] [color=blue][size=12pt][/size][/color]  ;) :D 8)
[/quote] I know I just love that lil green baby.

[quote name="friogal" post="904827" timestamp="1289531591"]
Ndnsrock44, I have nothing against PNG.  I actually, somewhat admire, the PNG faithful. (must of them anyways) I don't point out things to jump on other teams, I'm a high school football fan and I do it in a joking manner or.  After all that's what threads are for.  Now, if you think i'm afraid to see Brenham meet up with PNG or anybody else, you're delusional.  Say were classless fans if that's how you see it, but many others would disagree with you.  I'm glad you remember that chant, cuz if we meet up in the 4th round you will probably be hearing it again.  BTW, it's to celebrate a win, not be nasty or disrespectful.  (kinda like cherokee) Win and you won't have to worry about it.  My comments about Faircloth were my opinion, and I shouldn't have expressed them the way I did, but I've already apologized for that.  Good luck in the playoffs, so we can see this rematch...   ;)
[/quote]

BrenhamFan- next time add "[size=14pt][color=purple]P[/color][/size]lease" before the [size=14pt][color=purple]N[/color][/size]ananana [size=14pt][color=purple]G[/color][/size]oodbye and it may be more acceptable!  :P

*all in good fun friends, all in good fun...although I dislike admitting it, we've heard the same chant*  :(
[/quote]

Your right, where were our manners.  I'll suggest that for the Kingwood Park game.  Maybe they will appreciate it a little more!  ;) (All in fun of course) ;D Good luck to your Broncos Saturday!

[quote name="Bhplayer011" post="904818" timestamp="1289531016"]
[color=blue][size=18pt][b]PN-G = Overrated[/b][/size][/color]  ;D
[/quote]
How are we overrated? Wow, we're picked to beat Barbers Hill, who I don't even know if they've ever won a 4A playoff game. Hopefully we're shooting on all cylinders Friday and try to regain respect we lost earlier in the year by all the L's.

PNG will win by at least 14 points, prob. will be much worse. No one has stoped our offense all year long, and the Defense and special teams have been improving each week, with last week our best game yet. I believe it will be a long night for the BH Eagles.

GO Indians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to BH community pep-rally tonight.  We still have the tunnel, so better watch out PNG.  Eagles ready to go and coach was fired up.   ;D ;D  
[/quote]

Went to that also and I was expecting alot more ppl and a little more enthusiasm from everyone..most exciting part was having to watch some ladies try and roll a marble with their nose   :-\

[quote name="StarlessTexas" post="905048" timestamp="1289539346"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=75638.msg904733#msg904733 date=1289528149]
Went to BH community pep-rally tonight.  We still have the tunnel, so better watch out PNG.  Eagles ready to go and coach was fired up.   ;D ;D  
[/quote]

Went to that also and I was expecting alot more ppl and a little more enthusiasm from everyone..most exciting part was having to watch some ladies try and roll a marble with their nose   :-\
[/quote]

Well, we have had 10 years of no community/team harmony. 

Go beat the Injuns.............. ;D