Orange, Texas Longhorns........

Stangs92

Come and watch the Pop Warner Area playoff Championships at West Orange Stark Middle School. Team is made up mostly of the kids from the 2009 WO-S Junior white Super Bowl Champs,plus a few more. Undefeated,unscored on,and ready to earn a trip to Austin next week. Its the Orange,Texas Longhorns Vs. Port Arthur Cowboys....3pm....West Orange Stark Middle school Stadium............Be There!!!!  P.S.      Not only is the football great, But the Turkey legs are"OFF THA CHAIN" Hope to c u there.

Hard work paid off for those kids. Great job on winning the Area Championship. That's just one mission accomplish still have 4 more to go and do what no other team has done in this Area. That's winning the Pop Warner Championship in Florida. Good Luck in Austin Next weekend. I know they're glad we left the STJFl......LOL ;D. It would've been back to back Super Bowl Champs. I know one person wishin we should've stayed to add a Championship to his collection .........LMAO

Congratulations, way to go coaches, players, parents, and fans..GO GET THAT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="WOS 98" post="900158" timestamp="1289100213"]
Hard work paid off for those kids. Great job on winning the Area Championship. That's just one mission accomplish still have 4 more to go and do what no other team has done in this Area. That's winning the Pop Warner Championship in Florida. Good Luck in Austin Next weekend. I know they're glad we left the STJFl......LOL ;D. It would've been back to back Super Bowl Champs. I know one person wishin we should've stayed to add a Championship to his collection .........LMAO
[/quote]

Guest sly0071
How many teams are in your league?  When my kids played for the Beaumont Pop Warner team a few years ago, we only had three teams in the whole league- Port Arthur Bees, Port Arthur Cowboys, and Beaumont. 

[quote name="sly0071" post="902827" timestamp="1289350109"]
How many teams are in your league?  When my kids played for the Beaumont Pop Warner team a few years ago, we only had three teams in the whole league- Port Arthur Bees, Port Arthur Cowboys, and Beaumont. 
[/quote]Really ?

6 Teams Total, and we dominated every one of them, the same way we dominated STJFL last year.  Yes, this is the same group of guys who some were saying was the best little league team they have ever seen in this area.  Formerly, WOS Junior White, we outscored our opponents 561 - 6 last year in STJFL, and pretty much the same domination in Pop Warner.  Hopefully, we can stay healthy and have the same kind of success throughout the state, and the region, and then go on to Nationals, and rep for SETX.  Hook Em Horns......

IMO, Pop Warner has better athletes, and more physical players, but by far Inferior Coaching......STJFL hands down have better coaches, who prepare better, and enforce discipline better.  I gained a lot of respect for LeJeune (PNG), and Ward & his crew (Lumb), Rusty (BC) while developing a nice little rivalry in STJFL over the years.  We do miss playing you guys.  Wish I was in town to see the championship game between PNG and BC on the Sr. level.  I know it's gonna be a chest match.  Good Luck to both teams.  We will do our best to make the entire SETX proud.....Hook Em Horns.......Coach

Congratulations to Our Orange Longhorns. We went into the game and played smash mouth football. I gotta give it to the O~Line what a wonderful job they done controlling the Line up front for the great backs we have. That defense played great also. McAllen here we come with One Team One Dream. Roll with us or get roll'd over.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder