*HAMSHIRE-FANNETT vs. SILSBEE/ SILSBEE WINS 46-14!!!

Final stats

HF                  Silsbee

rushing              36/78 yards        34/338 yards

passing          3-15, 27y, 0-0        11-16, 202y, 1-3

total                  51/105 yards        50/540 yards

FD                        7                          18

Penalties              3/30                      3/15

TO                        0                          4

Individual stats

rushing

HF    Huff  15/47 yards  2TD's
    Simmons 7/27
      Bell    5/23
      Smith  9/-19

Sil    Rhone  15/211 yards 14 ypc  4 TD's
    T. Barrett  8/77 yards    TD
      McDaniel  9/33 yards
        Turk    2/17 yards

passing

HF    Huff  1-6, 20 yards
      Smith  2-9, 7 yards

Sil    McDaniel    11-16, 202 yards, 1-3

recieving

HF      Williamson  1/20 yards
          Miguez    1/10 yards
          Simmons    1/-3 yards

Sil      Lane    3/112 yards  TD
        Rhone    2/57 yards
        Gaines  4/25 yards
        Turk      2/8 yards

True Blue I believe that the shape of the BH program was left in better shape because of Price than the HF program.  Didn't BH go to the playoff's the year they let Price go?  I would say that the work of the new guy for BH was not a difficult as what was left for Price.

Old Doc.....you Price "hanger ons" never give up.  I beg to differ with your comments.  Coach Gage came in and implemented an entirely new offense and defense.....and that isn't a big deal?  What exactly did Price leave at BH that benefited Coach Gage? That is about the most asinine comment yet....as if Ronnie Gage needed Don Price to leave him anything.  I guarantee if you took a poll of all the players in the athletic program they are SO MUCH happier with Coach Gage as our Athletic Director.  Without a doubt, our ENTIRE athletic program is much improved.   

He left a winning tradition.  A playoff team and not a team who has not had a winning season in a while.  You say that the statement is assinine but any coach would rather take over a winning program thatn a losing one.  The hadest thing for new coaches to do is toget kids to believe that they can win.  That is why it takes a few years.  Your dislike for Coach Price for whatever reason is your problem but I have seen Barbers Hill for years and you people are never happy with anything.  You have had one of the most successful runs in football during Coach Price's tenure and yet you say that he didn't do anything well.  I can't argue with ignorance or closed minded people. 

[quote name="TrueBlue" post="899099" timestamp="1289053462"]
I guess Don Price wasn't the "savior" you guys in Hamshire had hoped he would be!  Hey, better than you have than us on the Hill! We are quite pleased with our new Head Coach/AD!! ;D
[/quote]

Trueblue your all class. You just can't leave it alone. Price has a program that truly has to be rebuilt. Gage inherited a program that was doing well, and had many starters coming back.

HF, give it time and you'll be back...just keep working hard and it will happen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86