The Pathway To Gridiron Greatness..Playoff Projections

Do not fotget that the fromer QB (Moye) from Jasper is starting there now.

Kid is just plain nasty. Don't really care who he plays. He almost beat WO-S by himself couple of years ago. If I remember right.

WO-S will win because of their team chemistry, but Moye will tear them up before he is done.

IMO

8)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diboll vs WO-S?? is this even a question, I've seen Diboll play and finally gotta a chance to see a few clips of WO-S, after seeing that i gotta put my money on Diboll, i know speed kills but those kids at Diboll play like the state of Texas in 3A owes them something, no joke. I got the utmost respect for WO-S after that butt-whoopin they handed K-Ville but WO-S has not played a team like Diboll and if they played today Diboll would hang with them and probably win the game. Diboll does not have the talent WO-S does but they have the heart that WO-S does.

Kirbyville/ Diboll would be a good game.
I wonder if that would happen about 2nd or 3rd round? Something tells me Diboll would play WO-S but K-Ville would lose b4 that rematch with WO-S.....Oh well a bit too early for that now, i just hope K-Ville makes it, all this talk has gotten BC fired up probably. :oops:

I don't see Diboll making it past the 2nd rnd if they even make it to that. The other team I think you are over looking is LaGrange. They played Giddings to a 20-13 game and that is with the Giddings QB Fitzhenry having a 90 yrd TD run late in the game. Also, all it takes is a couple of injuries and any brackett is toast. Cuero is the team to beat in this Div. Look at their Bay City score..

I dont know Coop' date=' Moye almost beat them when he was at Jasper, i mean he had a little help but he was the main force. Me personally i wanna see them play K-Ville (Diboll)[/quote']

Actually, I believe Moye did beat us. It was our first game in 3A. And Diboll?? Yeah right. Scooter, I respect you and like some of your posts, but have you noticed that every week you pick against WOS???? Keep doing that, its working. :lol:

In response to the post about Cuero being the team to beat; you can't look at their score in a single game to prove that. Football is one of those sports that have so many factors involved in it that are different every Friday, that it's hard to base what may happen in one week based on something that happened 3 or 4 weeks ago maybe....

Cuero is good, don't get me wrong, but I don't think they are the team to beat this year....

Just my two cents....

In response to the post about Cuero being the team to beat; you can't look at their score in a single game to prove that. Football is one of those sports that have so many factors involved in it that are different every Friday' date=' that it's hard to base what may happen in one week based on something that happened 3 or 4 weeks ago maybe....

Cuero is good, don't get me wrong, but I don't think they are the team to beat this year....

Just my two cents....[/quote']

Who do you think the team to beat is?? :D

Guest EagleFan01

I like the brackets but I don't think WOS will beat Cuero but who knows anything can happen..... Newton will beat Tatum though we will atleast make it to the semi finals......

Guest TravelingBandsman

I've seen first hand West Orange-Stark on the field when we faced them in our first season game. We fought tooth and nail and they were still able to come out on top. I'm glad we don't have to face them in Class, District, or Division.

Diboll would have to beat Liberty Hill in the 2nd round before any of these matchups could take place!!!! As for the Mustangs, they will just be concentrating on Orangefield right now. They will worry about the playoffs when the time comes. Nothing new for them!!

Just curious but could someone post enrolement numbers for 21-3A. What if Silsbee loses to Kirbyville (evenly matched game) and also loses to Jasper (anything can happen in a rivalry game). Throw in a upset win with BC over WOS. BC seems to play at a upper level against WOS.Remember last years close game and 04 overtime game.This would put playoff teams WOS,BC and Kirbyville.

Guest GoStangs

Here are the enrollment figures for 21-3A from the UIL website:

Silsbee 827

Jasper 819

West Orange-Stark 775

Bridge City 754.5

Hardin-Jefferson 706

Hamshire-Fannett 581

Orangefield 473

Kirbyville 453.5

i have seen cuero play twice this year and let me tell you thiis from what i saw thay would have a hard time beating silsbee are west brook.as for being fast hummmmmmmmmm so so bay city played them a good game but gave it away on fumbles. as for size wise lol lol let them play silsbee then you tell me how big thay are staton was bigger than then them but also could not hold on to the ball and had no passing game. as for giddings i have friends thire from what thay saw when thay were down and saw wo-s play dayton thay said thay hope thay haft to play the mustangs but all this was early in the season so lets just lay back and watch

Guest GoStangs

The potential WOS-Giddings game, which will probably happen in Rd. 2, could be one of the biggest games in the state. Whoever wins should continue to do well in the playoffs (Giddings is currently #3, WOS is currently #4), but whoever loses (both are undefeated now) may end their season at 11-1.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine