BH vs Crosby Who's Gonna Win This One? BH WINS!!!! and That's That!

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="894639" timestamp="1288712032"]
We will see if they beat LC-M. if so they will go 3 rounds deep then lose to Brenham. which would mean they get one more round deeper than Dayton.
[/quote]
What brackets are u looking at? By the way the DAYTON FAN WANNABE package you requested is on the way FEDEX same day delivery. Enjoy ;D

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="894644" timestamp="1288712382"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75244.msg894639#msg894639 date=1288712032]
We will see if they beat LC-M. if so they will go 3 rounds deep then lose to Brenham. which would mean they get one more round deeper than Dayton.
[/quote]
What brackets are u looking at? By the way the DAYTON FAN WANNABE package you requested is on the way FEDEX same day delivery. Enjoy ;D
[/quote]
I am looking at the 2010-2011 playoff bracket. What about you? and alright thanks! it is almost winter time and with all this global warming i need something to help my fire burn...

keep at them whatheppened?
octfeb is just a 50 women alone in her house on the computer talking about her sons team (who is a senior) when he even doesn't even play and bronx rox is a 50 year old man that is trying to relive the good glory days when dayton actually did ????? nothing
Bh is the better athletic and academic school by far has dayton what a state championship in anything??? yea well catch up then

[quote name="sweetness11" post="894658" timestamp="1288713402"]
octfeb is just a 50 women alone in her house on the computer talking about her sons team (who is a senior) when he even doesn't even play and bronx rox is a 50 year old man that is trying to relive the good glory days when dayton actually did ????? nothing
Bh is the better athletic and academic school by far has dayton what a state championship in anything??? yea well catch up then
[/quote]
Very nicely said and i was definitely agree with you. i bet they both sit around their old torn down couch in their trailer park and have a beer in one hand overalls on. Only thing they have to live for is three months of the year. keep trying Dayton

Couldnt you pretty much say that about every poster on this site?  Most are older individuals who spend a good amount of time on here reading and posting.  What makes you so much different from them?  Is it just the assumption that they live in trailers and wear overalls because they are from Dayton.  I went to BH and lived in a trailer, does that make me dumb and uneducated?

[quote name="Backflipper" post="894670" timestamp="1288713967"]
Whathappend?, That storm was pretty bad here in Dayton last night. I hope it didnt tear up anything around your FEMA trailer in Lost River/Old River.
[/quote]
O good come back. Lets use the same joke that I just said and throw back at me. NICE!!! :D :D :D :D(sarcasm for you Dayton fans that obviously doesnt have much common sense)

[quote name="Tiger38" post="894672" timestamp="1288714133"]
Couldnt you pretty much say that about every poster on this site?  Most are older individuals who spend a good amount of time on here reading and posting.  What makes you so much different from them?  Is it just the assumption that they live in trailers and wear overalls because they are from Dayton.  I went to BH and lived in a trailer, does that make me dumb and uneducated?
[/quote]
yes

[quote name="hill1970" post="894705" timestamp="1288716717"]
Crosby 28
Barbers Hill 20
[/quote]
Way to get this thread back on topic.
This will be a very good game.  Still don't know which way I will pick.  Was hard to tell how good Barbers Hill was against Dayton, they just made too many mistakes and couldn't get anything going.  Crosby did have a few drives where they got three first downs on Dayton, but couldn't punch it in for a TD.  I believe Merka will be the best football player on the field.  If he has a big game look for Crosby to take it.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="894730" timestamp="1288718210"]
[quote author=SKINS link=topic=75244.msg894660#msg894660 date=1288713427]
I can feel the love in the thread.
[/quote]

Who would guess this is even about BH and Crosby.............  ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
Well of course Dayton likes to cover our page and talk smack. so i attacked haha

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="894710" timestamp="1288717121"]
[quote author=hill1970 link=topic=75244.msg894705#msg894705 date=1288716717]
Crosby 28
Barbers Hill 20
[/quote]
This will be a very good game.  Still don't know which way I will pick.  Was hard to tell how good Barbers Hill was against Dayton, they just made too many mistakes and couldn't get anything going.  Crosby did have a few drives where they got three first downs on Dayton, but couldn't punch it in for a TD.  I believe Merka will be the best football player on the field.  If he has a big game look for Crosby to take it.
[/quote]

I have unexpectedly been wrong the past 3 or 4 weeks regarding BH's defense.  It is VERY UNFAMILIAR territory for me to be wrong....  ;)  My gut feeling agrees with you, but I keep watching Crosby play and keep watching teams dominate them, then a week later BH rolls that same team.  I know it's hard to compare one team against the next, but when 3 or 4 teams do the same and BH rolls those same 3 teams, makes you wonder.

Dayton is another that is not exaclty understood by most.  They really have very little talent, other than a few good linemen and a good middle linebacker.  The QB plays above his ability at times, but he's no division-1 talent by any means.  What they have done is win and win big over teams that either are far less capable or played very poor that night.  What Dayton and BH have in their favor is a weak district and a weak 1st playoff game.  Depending on how things line-up, one or both will get smacked around by someone.  That's when reality will sit in.  

Bank on it!   ;) ;)

[quote name="bh89-2" post="894754" timestamp="1288719283"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=75244.msg894710#msg894710 date=1288717121]
Crosby 28
Barbers Hill 20
[/quote]
[/quote]

I have unexpectedly been wrong the past 3 or 4 weeks regarding BH's defense.  It is VERY UNFAMILIAR territory for me to be wrong....  ;)  My gut feeling agrees with you, but I keep watching Crosby play and keep watching teams dominate them, then a week later BH rolls that same team.  I know it's hard to compare one team against the next, but when 3 or 4 teams do the same and BH rolls those same 3 teams, makes you wonder.

Dayton is another that is not exaclty understood by most.  They really have very little talent, other than a few good linemen and a good middle linebacker.  The QB plays above his ability at times, but he's no division-1 talent by any means.  What they have done is win and win big over teams that either are far less capable or played very poor that night.  What Dayton and BH have in their favor is a weak district and a weak 1st playoff game.  [b]Depending on how things line-up, one or both will get smacked around by someone.[/b]  That's when reality will sit in.  

Bank on it!   ;) ;)

[/quote]

So you're saying when BH and Dayton both run into teams that are better than them, they will be beat. You're a genius!!! :D :D

[quote name="dayton" post="894771" timestamp="1288719712"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=75244.msg894754#msg894754 date=1288719283]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=75244.msg894710#msg894710 date=1288717121]
Crosby 28
Barbers Hill 20
[/quote]
[/quote]

Dayton is another that is not exaclty understood by most.  They really have very little talent, other than a few good linemen and a good middle linebacker.  The QB plays above his ability at times, but he's no division-1 talent by any means.  What they have done is win and win big over teams that either are far less capable or played very poor that night.  What Dayton and BH have in their favor is a weak district and a weak 1st playoff game.  [b]Depending on how things line-up, one or both will get smacked around by someone.[/b]  That's when reality will sit in.  

Bank on it!   ;) ;)

[/quote]

So you're saying when BH and Dayton both run into teams that are better than them, they will be beat. You're a genius!!! :D :D

[/quote]

No beat, dominated and spanked like a Dayton paid scout at a region recruiting function.  ;D ;D ;D 

[quote name="sweetness11" post="894658" timestamp="1288713402"]
[/quote]*buzzer sounds* wrong answer.... don't be fishing... I'm not 50 and my son is not a senior.But you are right, he doesn't play.Maybe because he doesn't play football. He gets Commended on all his TAKS test, was invited by DUKE University in the 7th grade to take the SAT test. So yeah he is taking a different path then football. Hows that for academic excellence? [b] has dayton what a state championship in anything??? [/b]<-- what is that! you learn that in your better academic school over there on the bump?
  So BH may or may not win Friday night.... pretty good assumption don't ya think?  :-*

[quote name="octfeb" post="894848" timestamp="1288722983"]
[quote author=sweetness11 link=topic=75244.msg894658#msg894658 date=1288713402]
[/quote]*buzzer sounds* wrong answer.... don't be fishing... I'm not 50 and my son is not a senior.But you are right, he doesn't play.Maybe because he doesn't play football. He gets Commended on all his TAKS test, was invited by DUKE University in the 7th grade to take the SAT test. So yeah he is taking a different path then football. Hows that for academic excellence? [b] has dayton what a state championship in anything??? [/b]<-- what is that! you learn that in your better academic school over there on the bump?
   So BH may or may not win Friday night.... pretty good assumption don't ya think?  :-*
[/quote]
All colleges recommend students to take the SAT. its called ADVERTISEMENT for their school. I also like the TAKS test score haha. colleges dont even recieve those scores. They are sent to the state and no one else sees them again. O and what did he make on his SAT a big 900? man that would be an awesome score for Dayton. thats 9 times more than the 100  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="894864" timestamp="1288723631"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75244.msg894848#msg894848 date=1288722983]
[/quote]
All colleges recommend students to take the SAT. its called ADVERTISEMENT for their school. I also like the TAKS test score haha. colleges dont even recieve those scores. They are sent to the state and no one else sees them again. O and what did he make on his SAT a big 900? man that would be an awesome score for Dayton. thats 9 times more than the 100  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

and 16 2/3 times more than 54.

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="894864" timestamp="1288723631"]
  So BH may or may not win Friday night.... pretty good assumption don't ya think?  :-*
[/quote]
All colleges recommend students to take the SAT. its called ADVERTISEMENT for their school. I also like the TAKS test score haha. colleges dont even recieve those scores. They are sent to the state and no one else sees them again. O and what did he make on his SAT a big 900? man that would be an awesome score for Dayton. thats 9 times more than the 100  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote][b]All colleges recommend students to take the SAT. its called ADVERTISEMENT for their school.[/b]<---- all 7th graders? I can see colleges asking ALL the 7th graders to take the SAT test... Not all 7th graders are asked.  Your a real JERK you know that.. I bet your parents and children are proud. Have a great day... Oh when you get that stand up gig let me know... ::)

[quote name="rollinac" post="894874" timestamp="1288724555"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75244.msg894864#msg894864 date=1288723631]
  So BH may or may not win Friday night.... pretty good assumption don't ya think?  :-*
[/quote]
All colleges recommend students to take the SAT. its called ADVERTISEMENT for their school. I also like the TAKS test score haha. colleges dont even recieve those scores. They are sent to the state and no one else sees them again. O and what did he make on his SAT a big 900? man that would be an awesome score for Dayton. thats 9 times more than the 100  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

and 16 2/3 times more than 54.
[/quote]

Nope, That's only 899.999964

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder