BH vs Crosby Who's Gonna Win This One? BH WINS!!!! and That's That!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the BH D is coming along but hasnt been putting much points up with the "grind it out" offense . I think Cros O is better than what I saw last night but the D couldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight. The question is can BH hold Cros under 28? I think so BH 28 - Cros 24.
SMOKING BABY vs COUGTALK will have to continue at a later date due to Coug thinking CROS actually had a chance to beat DAY. He has taken a vow of silence and his pointless, bias and simply ignorant post will not be seen until playoffs ;D

[quote name="purplepride" post="891854" timestamp="1288466044"]
I think the eagles will win by 7 at least!  :)
GO BRONCOS!
[/quote]

I think a bunch of us Bronco fans should go to this game on the Eagles side all dressed up in our purple to chear on Barbers Hill!

I hope you spankem like a bad baby BH!!  Good luck!!!

The BH D played extrremly well last night and kept GCM off the field. Thats what won the game for them last night. If GCM best CRO then i bet on BH by 21. as long as the D stays on the field and keeps Merca out of the endzone. CRO's D is very weak and the strong BH backfield i predict will find the momentum early and keep it.

BH by 21!

[quote name="nast85" post="891858" timestamp="1288466252"]
[quote author=purplepride link=topic=75244.msg891854#msg891854 date=1288466044]
I think the eagles will win by 7 at least!  :)
GO BRONCOS!
[/quote]

I think a bunch of us Bronco fans should go to this game on the Eagles side all dressed up in our purple to chear on Barbers Hill!

I hope you spankem like a bad baby BH!!  Good luck!!!
[/quote]Normally i would but going to be on the Bronco side cheering on my Broncos friday night. "GO BRONCOS"

[quote name="knightrider" post="891951" timestamp="1288470903"]
I just wonder who will come out for the national anthem first? Gage or Flannigan?  ???
[/quote]

I don't know that the game will ever start if they both decide to wait the other out.  I guess all teams can't be on the field ready to play when the time comes for the game to start.  I wonder which coach spends more time in the mirror during pregame?

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="892024" timestamp="1288474927"]
[quote author=knightrider link=topic=75244.msg891951#msg891951 date=1288470903]
I just wonder who will come out for the national anthem first? Gage or Flannigan?  ???
[/quote]

I don't know that the game will ever start if they both decide to wait the other out.  I guess all teams can't be on the field ready to play when the time comes for the game to start.  I wonder which coach spends more time in the mirror during pregame?
[/quote]

Start time is 7PM so play the anthem about 5:30 and the game might start on time.

Here's an idea for Dayton why don't they wait for the team to get on the field before playing the National Anthem. To me this looks bad on Dayton not BH or Crosby. You control when the Anthem begins, so give the team time to get on the field! Very classy move by Dayton. 1st time looks like a mistake, but doing this to two teams? The band director needs someone to bend a flute around his head  8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="892767" timestamp="1288539842"]
Here's an idea for Dayton why don't they wait for the team to get on the field before playing the National Anthem. To me this looks bad on Dayton not BH or Crosby. You control when the Anthem begins, so give the team time to get on the field! Very classy move by Dayton. 1st time looks like a mistake, but doing this to two teams? The band director needs someone to bend a flute around his head  8)
[/quote]

Kick off is at 7:00 you need to be on the field ready to play, not trying to play mind games! That is what BH and Crosby both tried to do and both got stomped. 

[quote name="BHFAN" post="892767" timestamp="1288539842"]
[/quote]
The game time count down is on the scoreboard 3o minutes prior. If you cannot figure out when the clock hits 0 then the game is supposed to start then the staff is more retarted than I thought. At the 2 minute mark the band plays the anthem. This is at every game (all Dayton) home or away that I went to. Let me ask you a question. Is BH/CROS on the field at home when the count down is over on the scoreboard. I asked a couple of buddies (BH / CROS) and the answer is yes. Only on away games do the teams stall. Maybe if the coaches would spend less time worrying about their intro and more on the game then you could put District CHAMPS next to yalls name. Until then hang out in the locker room as long as you like and prolong the spankin that is gonna take place everytime a team steps foot in BRONCO STADIUM. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder