BH vs Crosby Who's Gonna Win This One? BH WINS!!!! and That's That!

[quote name="Mike George" post="893476" timestamp="1288615464"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=75244.msg892767#msg892767 date=1288539842]
Here's an idea for Dayton why don't they wait for the team to get on the field before playing the National Anthem. To me this looks bad on Dayton not BH or Crosby. You control when the Anthem begins, so give the team time to get on the field! Very classy move by Dayton. 1st time looks like a mistake, but doing this to two teams? The band director needs someone to bend a flute around his head  8)
[/quote]

Dayton comes out about 7:50-7:53 and warms up in the end zone. These two teams had no opportunity to warm up right before the game. Maybe . . .

[/quote]

This explains the slow start each week.  ;D ;D 

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Backflipper" post="893614" timestamp="1288625768"]
[b]There is no chance in H-E- double hockey stix, that BH will hold Crosby to zero points[/b]. The Hill has beat up on weak opponents since the Dayton game. Everyone knows that the Hill is still a couple years away from even being mentioned in the same sentence with Dayton. BH and Crosby are about even this year although I think that BH is clicking and Crosby is not. Merka is the key to Crosby but keep your eye on #11, He is big and can break it anytime.
[/quote]
We will see if you are still going to be making stupid comments like this after friday. BH defense is holding the running game in the middle and thats Crosby back bone.

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="893710" timestamp="1288631078"]
[quote author=Backflipper link=topic=75244.msg893614#msg893614 date=1288625768]
[b]There is no chance in H-E- double hockey stix, that BH will hold Crosby to zero points[/b]. The Hill has beat up on weak opponents since the Dayton game. Everyone knows that the Hill is still a couple years away from even being mentioned in the same sentence with Dayton. BH and Crosby are about even this year although I think that BH is clicking and Crosby is not. Merka is the key to Crosby but keep your eye on #11, He is big and can break it anytime.
[/quote]
We will see if you are still going to be making stupid comments like this after friday. BH defense is holding the running game in the middle and thats Crosby back bone.
[/quote] I guess everybody who has a comment that doesn't favor BH is a stupid comment? I don't think BH will hold Crosby to zero either is that a stupid comment *thinks* umm no its a opinion...opinions are just like YOU(replaced by original word) everybody has one

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="893710" timestamp="1288631078"]
[quote author=Backflipper link=topic=75244.msg893614#msg893614 date=1288625768]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Sounds like I might have a taker on a wager.. If BH holds Crosby to zero points then I wont post again until Dayton wins a playoff game but if Crosby scores then you dont post again until BH wins a playoff game. (which could be 54 years from now)

Crosby cant talk anymore because all of their good smack talkers have to sit out till they win a game. Its funny how BH thinks that they are unbeatable now that they beat the lower half of the district. Heck, everyone from Dayton is picking BH to win this one but everyone from BH thinks they are gonna blow out Crosby. If Daytons "D" held Crosby to 3, I guarantee Crosby WILL score on BH. I dont think they will score 54 but 3 touchdowns is likely.

[quote name="Backflipper" post="893853" timestamp="1288639391"]
Crosby cant talk anymore because all of their good smack talkers have to sit out till they win a game. Its funny how BH thinks that they are unbeatable now that they beat the lower half of the district. Heck, everyone from Dayton is picking BH to win this one but everyone from BH thinks they are gonna blow out Crosby. If Daytons "D" held Crosby to 3, I guarantee Crosby WILL score on BH. I dont think they will score 54 but 3 touchdowns is likely.
[/quote]

54-0

I believe BH skunked GCM who put 41 pts on the Coogs so I say again Eagles by 17 who cares if its a shutout a win and 2nd place is a darn good rebound w/all new systems 1st year.A pipeline of some talent coming w/great participation and now they Believe and I'm proud to say Kudos to the Eagles you certainly exceeded my expectations ;)

[quote name="Mike George" post="893476" timestamp="1288615464"]
Here's an idea for Dayton why don't they wait for the team to get on the field before playing the National Anthem. To me this looks bad on Dayton not BH or Crosby. You control when the Anthem begins, so give the team time to get on the field! Very classy move by Dayton. 1st time looks like a mistake, but doing this to two teams? The band director needs someone to bend a flute around his head  8)
[/quote]

At the Barbers Hill game we had not only the national anthem to do but also our comments and tribute to the young man from WOS who had passed away the previous weekend. When it got to 6:58 I got the call from down on the field to get started. At the time, the game officials were standing on our sidelines next to coaches who had headsets on and the word to get started came from the adjoining room which is where our other coaches were. I assume the word came from the officials.

Therefore, the next time it happened, when it became 6:59 I had everyone stand and played the national anthem. The gametime is posted as 7 p.m. and that DOES NOT mean you wait until then to come out of the dressing room. As it was, I think we kicked off at 7:03. For BH, it was almost 7:05.

I guess you'd expect an airliner to wait for a passenger because he didn't feel like coming out of the coffee shop until he was ready and the heck with everybody else. That, to me at least, is a pretty self-centered attititude.       

Dayton comes out about 7:50-7:53 and warms up in the end zone. These two teams had no opportunity to warm up right before the game. Maybe . . .

Now, pick up your excuses and go buy your coaches wristwatches. Oh, they already have them. My bad.
[/quote]
How dare you assume that our coaches intentionally missed the tribute to the WOS player who passed away.  Ronnie Gage himself lost a child to cancer last year and I don't believe he would do anything to take away from honoring this young man.  Who knows why they were late.....I choose not to make assumptions and think the best of people.  You jack wagons from Dayton are a disgrace!

[quote name="TrueBlue" post="894247" timestamp="1288662632"]
[quote author=Mike George link=topic=75244.msg893476#msg893476 date=1288615464]
[/quote]

At the Barbers Hill game we had not only the national anthem to do but also our comments and tribute to the young man from WOS who had passed away the previous weekend. When it got to 6:58 I got the call from down on the field to get started. At the time, the game officials were standing on our sidelines next to coaches who had headsets on and the word to get started came from the adjoining room which is where our other coaches were. I assume the word came from the officials.

Therefore, the next time it happened, when it became 6:59 I had everyone stand and played the national anthem. The gametime is posted as 7 p.m. and that DOES NOT mean you wait until then to come out of the dressing room. As it was, I think we kicked off at 7:03. For BH, it was almost 7:05.

I guess you'd expect an airliner to wait for a passenger because he didn't feel like coming out of the coffee shop until he was ready and the heck with everybody else. That, to me at least, is a pretty self-centered attititude.       

Now, pick up your excuses and go buy your coaches wristwatches. Oh, they already have them. My bad.
[/quote]
How dare you assume that our coaches intentionally missed the tribute to the WOS player who passed away.  Ronnie Gage himself lost a child to cancer last year and I don't believe he would do anything to take away from honoring this young man.  Who knows why they were late.....I choose not to make assumptions and think the best of people.  You jack wagons from Dayton are a disgrace!
[/quote] jack wagons? ROFL don't be haten *passes purple kool aid* here drink some make you feel better. Does BH squeeze by Crosby Friday and send them home blue? Or does Crosby squeeze by BH and make them see red? Hey you know what red and blue make? PURPLE!

[quote name="octfeb" post="894255" timestamp="1288663081"]
[quote author=TrueBlue link=topic=75244.msg894247#msg894247 date=1288662632]
[quote author=Mike George link=topic=75244.msg893476#msg893476 date=1288615464]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote] jack wagons? ROFL don't be haten *passes purple kool aid* here drink some make you feel better. Does BH squeeze by Crosby Friday and send them home blue? Or does Crosby squeeze by BH and make them see red? Hey you know what red and blue make? PURPLE!
[/quote]
Pathetic.....and purple kool-aid has always made me sick!

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="894262" timestamp="1288663430"]
Thats an idea octfeb. Maybe if they combine they might be able to put up 7 pts. Heres my prediction. CROS put 3 up on DAY............BH put up 0..............niether one can play D against a real team................. CROS by 3
[/quote]*shakes head* uh huh... 1BH player + 1 Crosby player = 1 Dayton Bronco... So in conclusion it takes 2 of their players to make 1 of our players  :-*  oh and umm its gonna be a squeaker. Question is who will squeak the loudest and win? BH or Crosby

[quote name="octfeb" post="894266" timestamp="1288663703"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=75244.msg894262#msg894262 date=1288663430]
Thats an idea octfeb. Maybe if they combine they might be able to put up 7 pts. Heres my prediction. CROS put 3 up on DAY............BH put up 0..............niether one can play D against a real team................. CROS by 3
[/quote]*shakes head* uh huh... 1BH player + 1 Crosby player = 1 Dayton Bronco... So in conclusion it takes 2 of their players to make 1 of our players  :-*
[/quote]
Wow!  Impressive math.....must be that academically acceptable education you got at Dayton ISD!

[quote name="TrueBlue" post="894267" timestamp="1288663834"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75244.msg894266#msg894266 date=1288663703]
[/quote]*shakes head* uh huh... 1BH player + 1 Crosby player = 1 Dayton Bronco... So in conclusion it takes 2 of their players to make 1 of our players  :-*
[/quote]
Wow!  Impressive math.....must be that academically acceptable education you got at Dayton ISD!
[/quote]
We can add 54 + 0 + = BH SPANKIN....Now thats good ole DAYTON math.

[/quote]
[/quote] HEY impressive huh! did you look that up all by yourself? stay on topic. If I weren't  obligated to go to the Dayton game this Friday.. I would come watch for myself and see who lets out the loudest squeak... I wanna say BH buuuuut them kitties are pretty upset bout now.... BH better be ready to play.

[quote name="octfeb" post="894275" timestamp="1288664256"]
[quote author=TrueBlue link=topic=75244.msg894267#msg894267 date=1288663834]
[/quote]
[/quote] HEY impressive huh! did you look that up all by yourself? stay on topic. If I weren't  obligated to go to the Dayton game this Friday.. I would come watch for myself and see who lets out the loudest squeak... I wanna say BH buuuuut them kitties are pretty upset bout now.... BH better be ready to play.
[/quote]

Stay on topic?????????  is that a joke????????  Once again, (some) Dayton posters obsession with and jealousy of Barbers Hill is so overpowering, they can't stop themselves from posting on every BH thread that pops up.  One more month, or less, and they will be posting on the Hunting/Fishing thread for the next 9 months till they have winning sport to talk about again  ;D ;D

[quote name="octfeb" post="894275" timestamp="1288664256"]
[/quote]
[/quote]
No, I didn't have to look it up.  I have an EXEMPLARY vocabulary thanks to the education I received in the exemplary school district where I reside.  I, like several other BH posters, am trying to figure out why Dayton has ONCE AGAIN hijacked a BH thread.  Go drink some purple kool aid and post on a thread where someone gives a crap what you think!

BH will have to play well to beat Crosby on their home field, but I think they are up to the challenge.  BH - 26  Crosby - 14

[quote name="TrueBlue" post="894291" timestamp="1288665245"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75244.msg894275#msg894275 date=1288664256]
[/quote]
[/quote]
No, I didn't have to look it up.  I have an EXEMPLARY vocabulary thanks to the education I received in the exemplary school district where I reside.  I, like several other BH posters, am trying to figure out why Dayton has ONCE AGAIN hijacked a BH thread.  Go drink some purple kool aid and post on a thread where someone gives a crap what you think!

BH will have to play well to beat Crosby on their home field, but I think they are up to the challenge.  BH - 26  Crosby - 14
[/quote] But yall are much more interesting creatures. and yall take the bait so well....  :-* So when playoffs get here and you lose after the first game, you won't have to worry bout Dayton Hi-Jacking a BH Football thread.. 8)

[quote name="octfeb" post="894308" timestamp="1288666337"]
[quote author=TrueBlue link=topic=75244.msg894291#msg894291 date=1288665245]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote] But yall are much more interesting creatures. and yall take the bait so well....  :-* So when playoffs get here and you lose after the first game, you won't have to worry bout Dayton Hi-Jacking a BH Football thread.. 8)
[/quote]
54 = octfeb's IQ

[quote name="HillGuy" post="894289" timestamp="1288665188"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Stay on topic?????????  is that a joke????????  Once again, (some) Dayton posters obsession with and jealousy of Barbers Hill is so overpowering, they can't stop themselves from posting on every BH thread that pops up.  One more month, or less, and they will be posting on the Hunting/Fishing thread for the next 9 months till they have winning sport to talk about again  ;D ;D
[/quote] really? Jealous? I am still laughing.. That was suppose to be funny right?

[quote name="TrueBlue" post="894313" timestamp="1288666546"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75244.msg894308#msg894308 date=1288666337]
[quote author=TrueBlue link=topic=75244.msg894291#msg894291 date=1288665245]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
54 = octfeb's IQ
[/quote]  8) least its not ZERO.... :-* Heres your sign......

[/quote]
[/quote] Oh and just so you know I didn't go to Dayton.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833