Woodard hopes Hayes, Hussey will return soon

From the In The Cards blog:

[quote]Lamar University football coach Ray Woodard hopes receiver J.J. Hayes and running back Cody Hussey will return for the team’s next game, Oct. 30 at North Dakota.

Hussey did not play Saturday because of a strained knee suffered Oct. 9 against Langston University. Hayes has not played since he suffered severe neck and throat injuries Oct. 2.[/quote]

Mario Foster is out for the season.  I didn't realize we had so many guys out against S. Alabama.

http://blog.beaumontenterprise.com/inthecards/2010/10/19/woodard-hopes-hayes-hussey-will-return-soon/

[quote name="JJWooten" post="881327" timestamp="1287543513"]
I'm not trying to trash anyone, but TYPICALLY (not always), this many injuries can be chalked up to poor conditioning.
[/quote]

Yep, but we didn't have a place for strength and conditioning. Now, we do. Plus, being a first year program we have depth problems that hurt us more than most when a starter is injured.

[quote name="puddin tane" post="883136" timestamp="1287715542"]
[quote author=DP#1FAN link=topic=74721.msg882531#msg882531 date=1287670906]
Hussey is the Lamar running game from what I have seen.
[/quote]

from what I've seen, I'd have to give the nod to Logan..like em both. Hussey the better receiver
[/quote]

Hussey seems to be a little tougher between the tackles.  Logan appears to be quicker.  I like em both too.  We need to run out of the I more.  Put both tight ends in and see if we can't run it down someone's throat on occasion. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder