• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="JoesBros" post="876957" timestamp="1287242415"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74531.msg876956#msg876956 date=1287242281]
34-20 Jags...
[/quote]
::)  :D
[/quote]Ey man, it is what it is!  And I remember that icy cold stare you gave me when you picked Ned to beat us on the show...  Care to make another BOLD prediction?  ;D ;D

Vidor always plays Central really close. But I dont see the Pirates winning this one. They may be close at the half, but Central is a much better team and seems to be improving each week. (I know of a coach that could take a lesson from your coaching staff about making improvements every week.) Anyway, I think Central wins this one going away.

[quote name="GGilbert 7 2010" post="877538" timestamp="1287275649"]
well i dont care where they are playing this game in vidor, rose city, pine forest it doesnt matter central is the only team in the district that has a decent defense central wins easy by 21
[/quote]
well gilbert, i dont care where you are vidor, rose city, pine forest, bmont, mexico, canada, ect i just wish you would quit bashing vidor. and please please please show up to a vidor home game and announce your presence. find another team to bash. please?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="877257" timestamp="1287263061"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=74531.msg877194#msg877194 date=1287259694]
Phantom scoreboard wins  :D
[/quote] :o :o  No comment  :-X :-X
[/quote]We have been close the last few years and this is going to be the one! We have a young team but they are getting better every game! Hopefully the jags will come in here expecting to walk past us and get a surprise! Come on Pirates!!!! Hope to see you there Soul Man!

[quote name="utguy09" post="877082" timestamp="1287250969"]
Vidor needs to develop a passing game if they want to beat central.
Not bashing vidor they have a good running game thats borderline annoying.
But Central has a great defense with a big d-line.
[/quote]
According to stats on Beaumont Enterprise, Vidor lost to Texas High in 2 OT's, beat Nederland & Ozen by passing less than 4 times per game. Food for thought.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin