LC-M vs. Vidor Predictions?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Tim Riggins" post="870035" timestamp="1286599295"]
Can't have the defensive lapses against LCM like Vidor had in the second half against Ozen, they will make you pay.  Playing at home, I think LCM has to be favored in this one.  Could be another shootout.
[/quote]

HAHAHA Ozen made us pay tonight LOL

[quote name="pirate68" post="870062" timestamp="1286600041"]
[quote author=daddy23 link=topic=74180.msg870018#msg870018 date=1286598677]
Vidor wins 28-24.....maybe speaking with my heart but Vidor is dangerous....and LCM is really good.
[/quote]I agree that they can be dangerous but they have to be more consistant from week to week
[/quote]

I wish we played all our games at home... For some reason we play a hell of lot harder at home then away.... or bring some of that fire with us away....

[quote name="RustedCutlass" post="870177" timestamp="1286606314"]
I'm not gonna say any numbers. I'll just say that if the defense can play a full game like they did in the first halves against Lumberton and against Ozen it will be a close game. We just have to keep that intensity up for four full quarters.
GO PIRATES!!!!!!!

(The "Monday QB/Coach" has spoken!  ::) )

[/quote]

Wow for someone that kills the coaches like you do I would figure you would have thicker skin.  :'(  Remember you heard it here first.  ("Monday Morning QB/Coach")  Man you cant even get the name/quote right and you call yourself a writer.  :-*

Tough one to call!  I want my Pirates to win, but LCM has proven themselves this year and it is a home game for them.  My heart says Pirates but the head is saying LCM.  Hope my heart is right.  Gonna go with the Pirates by three.  Could be another heart attack game for me listening up here!! 

Guest Pirate_pride_07
LCM is a good team but i think my Pirates have proven to the world that they a pretty decent passing defense. I think its gonna be a shootout. Always is with Vidor and LCM. I think if we can control the run we will be good but if not then its gonna be a long night at LCM.

With that being said

Vidor 35
LCM 31

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="870880" timestamp="1286674740"]
This young Vidor team is getting better and better every week.  If we can put it all together for the hole game we will have a chance at upsetting the Bears at home.  GO PIRATES
[/quote]Very true....With the exception of the 2nd half of the Lumberton game the defense has been getting better and better every week. The underclassmen in the secondary have grown up alot in the last 5 weeks. I am concerned about some of the injuries we had Friday and hope that everyone is back against LCM. What have you heard about Tinkle and Clarks injury?

as much as i would like for vidor to win this game in lcm i think lcm will take this game 42-14, if this game was at home i think vidor would keep it close but it isnt. For some reason vidor just dont play as well on the road, but in this district this year you never no but vidor needs 2 more wins to make the playoffs, what two games can vidor get it done in to make the playoffs, (png,livingston?) it will be tough alot of good teams left

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="870912" timestamp="1286676638"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74180.msg870904#msg870904 date=1286676148]
LC-M 45-28...
[/quote]

Wow soulja,  that bad.  Well I hope we prove you wrong
[/quote]I think Vidor scores, but will they be able to go bow for blow with this Bear offense?  I just don't see it...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="871150" timestamp="1286697021"]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=74180.msg870912#msg870912 date=1286676638]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74180.msg870904#msg870904 date=1286676148]
LC-M 45-28...
[/quote]

Wow soulja,  that bad.  Well I hope we prove you wrong
[/quote]I think Vidor scores, but will they be able to go bow for blow with this Bear offense?  I just don't see it...
[/quote]

Like to get your input here, are the Bears a playoff team and if so where do you see them finishing???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder