LC-M vs. Vidor Predictions?

[quote name="GGilbert 7 2010" post="873565" timestamp="1286936988"]
vidor has come along way since the start of the season, but no matter how far they have come lcm is the better team in this game. Vidor could win this game but they will have to play very well and not turn the ball over and no dumb drive killing penalties and the offense vidor runs could work well if they can get points and keep the ball out of lcm hands but all that said i expect vidor to turn the ball over and make drive killing penalties, i dont know why you see two completely different teams at home and away and it is not a good team away from home and this game is in lcm so i will take lcm 42-14
[/quote]"Vidor could win this game but they will have to play very well and not turn the ball over and no dumb drive killing penalties and the offense vidor runs could work well if they can get points and keep the ball out of lcm hands" This part I agree with. No bold statements here.....Hope it is a good game and we find a way to win!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Noles_Fan" post="875334" timestamp="1287159705"]
Vidor has not played an entire game this year.  Someone needs to tell them there are 2 halfs in a football game.  If Vidor figures this out they could make alittle noise this year.  Vidor 27 - LCM 24
[/quote]
You are 100% correct!! we have always been a 2nd half team for sure. Always have most likely always will. idk what it is bout us but thats the way it is lol. but i like that score you put up and i agree 27 - 24 Vidor. Now that we got the kicking under controll ill pick vidor by 3 against any team in 20 4A

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont