LC-M vs. Central Predictions?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="866250" timestamp="1286273742"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=73839.msg866166#msg866166 date=1286248109]
I,Think I speak on behalf of all Central fans when I say, Central Has improved every week since week one..

week 0- (Memorial) Worst game ive seen from Central in a long time.
week 1- (Brook) Really bad game, but Offense got on the board.[color=maroon]
Took our lumps, I knew we would, was just scared to admit we may lose.[/color]

week 2-(G.Ball) Got a little better, Offense got on the board a little more, with Defense comeing to play.
week 4-(Ozen) Got even better. Scored more with Defense really flexin. QB showed alot of growing
week 5-(Livingston) Showed heart, and the ability to adjust and keep playing, after being down 14-0.

The Team has improved From week to week literaly..Cant wait to see how they will look when it all comes together..Cause trust me we still have some ways to go. The offense is still young, and the coach is still trying to find his Best 11 on Defense..Like I said, we have some ways to go, but I have enjoyed watching this team grow and gel from week to week..The 08 team had the same problems, but they got better and better as the season went on, and they end up going 4 rounds deep. So im ready to see what this season brings.
[/quote]Preach on, Brother Jag! You hit the nail right on the head!  Karma for you!
[/quote]

I don't suppose any other teams are continuing to grow and improve at all.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="866373" timestamp="1286289986"]
Them boys from LC-M came out of the box swinging.  No need for them to get better with numbers like that!  My Jags on the other hand came out looking like a child that couldn't walk.
[/quote]

There is always a need to get better or improve

Guest slsblab
Absent, LCM has won 5 in a row and every week people still say they are not for real, or they haven't played anybody, and whoever they play next will beat them. So believe me LCM fans can relate to what you are saying. LCM knows they are playing a very tough well coached team so believe me LCM knows an excellent team is coming to town Friday night!!

I am not saying anything about "not being for real"!  But just like a told Lumberton a few years ago.  It is great, and I salute you for winning. But if you have a history of not being good, then you have to do it, prove it, before I give any team that respect.  So until then you are the underdog and I will look foir your next lose (even if you beat us)!!! I respect who you have beaten, SOS is hard to guage in college so it is impossible in high school!  Just know I will come on here and give congrats if LCM wins, til then in my eyes you have no chance!!!!

Guest slsblab
First of all I was not saying you said all those things about LCM, I was saying I understand why it upsets you when people don't give Central proper credit. But after reading your reply I see you are no different. If you don't respect LCM then don't expect any respect in return. And if LCM wins Friday night please don't come back and give LCM any credit because the Bears don't want or need credit from you are anyone else!!

[quote name="slsblab" post="866438" timestamp="1286296225"]
First of all I was not saying you said all those things about LCM, I was saying I understand why it upsets you when people don't give Central proper credit. But after reading your reply I see you are no different. If you don't respect LCM then don't expect any respect in return. And if LCM wins Friday night please don't come back and give LCM any credit because the Bears don't want or need credit from you are anyone else!!
[/quote]

Need a tissue????

Guest slsblab
Real clever, I get on here and try to agree with you and you start dogging me and LCM!!  I see where you get your username now you must have been absent alot!!!! ;D

[quote name="lcm2007ms" post="866394" timestamp="1286291589"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=73839.msg866373#msg866373 date=1286289986]
Them boys from LC-M came out of the box swinging.  No need for them to get better with numbers like that!  My Jags on the other hand came out looking like a child that couldn't walk.
[/quote]

[/quote]

The defense has

[quote name="mat" post="866482" timestamp="1286299214"]
[quote author=lcm2007ms link=topic=73839.msg866394#msg866394 date=1286291589]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=73839.msg866373#msg866373 date=1286289986]
[/quote]

[/quote]

The defense has
[/quote]

There's no doubt about that but there is still plenty of room for improvement. They're inconsistent and that will get us beat further down the road.

Let me go conservatiive for a minute.... I think you should have to earn it, prove it, and work for it!!!!  Everybody wants a handout!!! This is not Welfare... It’s FOOTBALL!!!!

WHEW!!! I am back to the middle ground now, it was hard going there.  I just can’t stand being called Liberal or Conservative.  It like Bloods and Crips blindly one-sided and totally wrong!!!!

;D

After visiting SETXsports Pickem, I realize we are underdogs against LCM. Man, I love this revolving door in 20 4a. Congrats to LCM, you've earned those props up until this point. It's good for the dist. and your program. I've learned after the 08 playoffs never to count my Jags out. They've played through the uder-
dog roll before. Should be a good game. I pray that both teams come out injury free.

[quote name="bcjag10" post="866703" timestamp="1286321732"]
After visiting SETXsports Pickem, [b]I realize we are underdogs against LCM. Man, I love this revolving door in 20 4a.[/b] Congrats to LCM, you've earned those props up until this point. It's good for the dist. and your program. I've learned after the 08 playoffs never to count my Jags out. They've played through the uder-
dog roll before. Should be a good game. I pray that both teams come out injury free.
[/quote]I know, right?!

[quote name="bcjag10" post="866703" timestamp="1286321732"]
[b]After visiting SETXsports Pickem, I realize we are underdogs against LCM.[/b] Man, I love this revolving door in 20 4a. Congrats to LCM, you've earned those props up until this point. It's good for the dist. and your program. I've learned after the 08 playoffs never to count my Jags out. They've played through the uder-
[/quote]

I thought I was the only one that notice that..lol..I like the underdog roll though..

O and Raider81, I wouldent Know, I conentrait on Central football not SETX..,, If you think your raiders have improve, tell it..Im sure each team gets
better week in and week out..

[quote name="D3zii" post="867568" timestamp="1286415193"]
[size=16pt][b]I Gurantee,[/b] [/size] Their will be more people at this game, then the last time Central visited L.C.M in 08..:)
[/quote][color=maroon][size=18pt]I Garrontee!!!!!!![/size][/color] ;D :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder