LC-M vs. Central Predictions?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slsblab
I believe those slow , unathletic, not very good in the past LCM freshmen and LCM JV teams both won their games against the more speedier and athletic Central teams last night. That kind of gives me a little tiny slight faint bit of unrealistic hope the Bears can hang with the mighty Jags for a quarter or so. ;) ;D

[quote name="slsblab" post="868583" timestamp="1286543550"]
I believe those slow , unathletic, not very good in the past LCM freshmen and LCM JV teams both won their games against the more speedier and athletic Central teams last night. That kind of gives me a little tiny slight faint bit of unrealistic hope the Bears can hang with the mighty Jags for a quarter or so. ;) ;D
[/quote]When does Subvarsity have any bearing on when the big boys are on the field on Friday night?

Guest slsblab
I guess you didn't see the winks and smiles did you? But it does mean the LCM program is improving through all levels. As much as some of ya'll hate to admit it LCM is not a fluke. The new coaching staff has done a great job throughout the program and the Bears are not going away. The JV and a few freshman are less than one year away  from being the big boys on Friday Night so it is not like the LCM peewees beat the Central peewees. ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="868675" timestamp="1286550124"]
[quote author=slsblab link=topic=73839.msg868583#msg868583 date=1286543550]
[/quote]When does Subvarsity have any bearing on when the big boys are on the field on Friday night?
[/quote]

Whenever it proves your point!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="868744" timestamp="1286554999"]
This is an easy one for Soulja. If the Jags win, it's a great win and one that was expected. If the Jags lose it's because LCM cheated by watering the field. ::)

The only thing I cannot understand is how LCM avoids the wet field. ;) ;D
[/quote]

Well you see; that's a disadvantage for the much faster jags team. Don't forget that once the game is over they can start the ref blame game

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="868744" timestamp="1286554999"]
This is an easy one for Soulja. If the Jags win, it's a great win and one that was expected. If the Jags lose it's because LCM cheated by watering the field. ::)

[/quote]i don't make excuses... But what I do say is true...  ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="868828" timestamp="1286561799"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=73839.msg868744#msg868744 date=1286554999]

[/quote]i don't make excuses... But what I do say is true...   ;D ;D
[/quote]

Maybe Central will have a problem playing on real grass.  ;D

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="utguy09" post="864001" timestamp="1286042439"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=73839.msg863975#msg863975 date=1286040307]
[quote author=L.C.M.Fanatic link=topic=73839.msg863971#msg863971 date=1286039682]
You've gotta remember that L.C.M. played Ozen with out there starting running back Jones who only had a few carries. He should be back and i look for a big game from Gonzales. Bears by 7, but it will come down to a final drive i believe.
[/quote]We've seen several great QBs so far this year.  I think Gonzalez will be another good one... I think that by our defense playing against the QB's from Memorial (Singleton), WB (Reyes), Ozen(Green), and Livingston (forgot his name), wewill be prepared for Gonzalez...
[/quote]
I going with the bears pulling this one out late in the 4th qauter.
Hopefully everyone is back at 100%.
I would like to see if anyone from central can catch #21.
;D
[/quote]

just a lil bragging. Vidor's number 2 running back pretty much had his number last year in track. Cezur is dang fast but he ain't the fastest. I can promise you that.

;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami