[quote name="Big Ford" post="864340" timestamp="1286060691"]
BEAUMONT CENTRAL JAGUARS (3-2, 2-0)
Date           Opponent                                 Result
Aug. 27  at  Port Arthur Memorial, 7:00 p.m.    L, 0-38
Sept. 3  at  Beaumont West Brook, 7:00 p.m.   L, 7-55
Sept. 11     Galveston Ball, 6:00 p.m.             W, 31-10
Sept. 17 OPEN  
Sept. 24     Beaumont Ozen, 7:30 p.m.*         W, 41-14
Oct. 1   at  Livingston, 7:30 p.m.*                 W, 28-21 (OT)

LITTLE CYPRESS-MAURICEVILLE BEARS (5-0, 2-0)
Date          Opponent                                  Result
Aug. 26 at  Goose Creek Memorial, 7:00 p.m.   W, 24-14
Sept. 3      Nacogdoches, 7:00 p.m.               W, 63-53
Sept. 10 at Conroe Caney Creek, 7:00 p.m.     W, 48-24
Sept. 17 OPEN  
Sept. 24     Lumberton, 7:30 p.m.*                 W, 45-0
Oct. 1 at    Beaumont Ozen, 7:30 p.m.*          W, 24-15

I could sit here and compare these schedules.  The fact that we (Central) gave up 93 points to two highly talented teams (Memorial & WB) and that you'll (LC-M) have not played ANYONE of that caliber.  The fact that we schedule up and not schedule down, (take WO-S) off of your schedule.  The fact that our oppositions total records are (15-11) and you'lls (10-15) with the best being from Lumberton.  The fact that your record is "pretty" (5-0) and ours has some blemishes (3-2).  But what would that prove.

We can sit here and say that prior to the season starting, everyone was saying that the road for district goes through PN-G.  Well if thats the case, i like that road.  Everyone predicted that Livingston would hand us our first district loss and that Livingston would go on to take the crown, well that didn't happen last night.  You beat Lumberton, who had a good 3 year run.  You beat Ozen, what I call our Basketball school.  Holla at me when you beat Central, Nederland, PN-G, Livingston and even Vidor on a consitant basis.  Holla at me when you make it past the 2nd round or even past the 1st round of the playoffs.  Until then, you are just the other school in Orange County.  But what would that prove.

Us at Central know how it feels to always be picked against, be the underdog, non-favorite.  No score prediction needed, we will prove it on the field.  To all my Central fans, be there early and be loud cause apparently we still have something to prove.  

[/quote]

And everyone said LCM MIGHT win 1 game, and everyone said LCM WOULD be last in district....  Blah blah blah...
The schedules only matter from Sept 24th on. 

See you Friday.  And PLEASE DO come early so you can atleast enjoy the pregame warm ups because unless youre sittin on the east side of the stadium, its going to get more and more uncomfortable as the night goes on!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slsblab
If LCM beats Central---then Vidor will say LCM is overrated--then PNG, Ned and then the Lion fans will also. Then they will say LCM is the most overrated 10 and 0 district champion in the history of the state. ;D The point is alot of people have picked LCM to lose every week on here.Then if or when LCM loses they will say I told ya'll so. ;D

[quote name="Big Ford" post="864340" timestamp="1286060691"]
Sept. 17 OPEN  

Sept. 17 OPEN  

I could sit here and compare these schedules.  The fact that we (Central) gave up 93 points to two highly talented teams (Memorial & WB) and that you'll (LC-M) have not played ANYONE of that caliber.  The fact that we schedule up and not schedule down, (take WO-S) off of your schedule.  The fact that our oppositions total records are (15-11) and you'lls (10-15) with the best being from Lumberton.  The fact that your record is "pretty" (5-0) and ours has some blemishes (3-2).  But what would that prove.

We can sit here and say that prior to the season starting, everyone was saying that the road for district goes through PN-G.  Well if thats the case, i like that road.  Everyone predicted that Livingston would hand us our first district loss and that Livingston would go on to take the crown, well that didn't happen last night.  You beat Lumberton, who had a good 3 year run.  You beat Ozen, what I call our Basketball school.  Holla at me when you beat Central, Nederland, PN-G, Livingston and even Vidor on a consitant basis.  Holla at me when you make it past the 2nd round or even past the 1st round of the playoffs.  Until then, you are just the other school in Orange County.  But what would that prove.

Us at Central know how it feels to always be picked against, be the underdog, non-favorite.  No score prediction needed, we will prove it on the field.  To all my Central fans, be there early and be loud cause apparently we still have something to prove.  

[/quote]PREACH ON, BROTHER JAG!!!  I'M FEELING ALL OF THAT!!!  8) 8) 8) 8)

You get 2 karma for that!

[quote name="premieravp" post="864357" timestamp="1286061280"]
[quote author=Big Ford link=topic=73839.msg864340#msg864340 date=1286060691]
Sept. 17 OPEN  

Sept. 17 OPEN  

[/quote]

And everyone said LCM MIGHT win 1 game, and everyone said LCM WOULD be last in district....  Blah blah blah...

See you Friday.  And PLEASE DO come early so you can atleast enjoy the pregame warm ups because unless youre sittin on the east side of the stadium, its going to get more and more uncomfortable as the night goes on!
[/quote] ::) ::) Well, yall may water the field down again to try and get home cooking...

[quote name="bcjag10" post="864037" timestamp="1286046843"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=73839.msg864034#msg864034 date=1286046691]
Seems to me you guys are underestimating our Defense again..
[/quote]yep
[/quote]I don't really think people are underestimating the Jags defense. I think it's more that people are realizing that LCM actually has a decent defense to go with their high powered offense.

[quote name="mat" post="864427" timestamp="1286065974"]
!
[/quote] ::) ::) Well, yall may water the field down again to try and get home cooking...
[/quote]

Already making excuses?
[/quote]No excuses.  Havn't you read my signature below?  I'm just saying that seems like that field is wet and muddy and there have been no rain.  ;D ;D  I mean, we do win, regardless, but i'm just saying...  ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="864398" timestamp="1286064480"]
[quote author=premieravp link=topic=73839.msg864357#msg864357 date=1286061280]
[quote author=Big Ford link=topic=73839.msg864340#msg864340 date=1286060691]
Sept. 17 OPEN  

Sept. 17 OPEN  

[/quote]

[/quote]I realize that the Beaumont schools are proud of their pre-season schedules and frankly I can't find the notes I made and don't have the proclivity to actually look the stats up, but you guys have to remember, that for Livingston, LCM and Lumberton, 8 of our 9 opponents played in the post season last year when the coaches scheduled them. I know Lumberton's 3 opponents were in the post season and I believe all 3 of LCM's were also, so it's not on the mark for you really to say you played up unless you are solely basing that on the opponents classification. You can definitely say LCM played an "UP" schedule as well considering all their opponents did make the playoffs last year and they went 0-10. Their schedule definitely had the potential to leave them at 0-3, you got to admire their coach for being willing to play at that level, not knowing yet what kind of team he's going to have. Now I'm firmly behind my team but I also think someone has woke up this bear and he's PO'd and out of his cave. The Bears aren't going to lose to anyone in district except for themselves, that's what kind of talent they have and I'm thinking their coach is used to handling that level of talent.

[b]The Bears aren't going to lose to anyone in district except for themselves, that's what kind of talent they have and I'm thinking their coach is used to handling that level of talent.[/b][/quote]

OMG..you guys cant be serious..I kno LCM is good, shoot they have to be, to be 5-0..But are u tellin me the only way We're goning to bea LCM is if they beat theirself..smh, In case you guys forgot them boys from the northend of Beaumont are some pretty dang good football players to...Dang, LCM is haveing a really good football season, and people take it all out of pro-portion..

Keep in mind that it's a Lumberton guy saying this.  The same team they murdered...  Remember last week when those PN-G fans were flying in saying that Livingston was going to beat us because Livingston put it on them?  Very typical and expected.  Just play Jag football and you'll see use take this win as well...

I don't know of any Lumberton fans who are bitter about our loss to LCM.  Sure, it was painful, but that's the game, right?  That said, I have to give the edge to LCM.  They've got that something extra this year. 

Of course, this district is so screwed up this year, I have been wrong in just about every prediction I've made so far. 

[quote name="D3zii" post="864445" timestamp="1286066774"]
[b]The Bears aren't going to lose to anyone in district except for themselves, that's what kind of talent they have and I'm thinking their coach is used to handling that level of talent.[/b][/quote]

OMG..you guys cant be serious..I kno LCM is good, shoot they have to be, to be 5-0..But are u tellin me the only way We're goning to bea LCM is if they beat theirself..smh, In case you guys forgot them boys from the northend of Beaumont are some pretty dang good football players to...Dang, LCM is haveing a really good football season, and people take it all out of pro-portion..
[/quote]

You know what happen when that 10-0 PNG thread came out.  Bad JUJU.  Big mistake making claims on undefeated seasons.

Fans can trash talk all they want but neither team is going to under estimate the other. LCM is undefeated for a good reason. With two losses to good teams most know Central is one of the top teams in district. Both are well coached. Should be a good game but I have to say LCM by six. They seem to have a good kicking game, I don't know about Central's.

[quote name="mat" post="864557" timestamp="1286070365"]
Fans can trash talk all they want but neither team is going to under estimate the other. LCM is undefeated for a good reason. With two losses to good teams most know Central is one of the top teams in district. Both are well coached. Should be a good game but I have to say LCM by six. They seem to have a good kicking game,[b] I don't know about Central's.[/b]
[/quote]That's what puzzles me with the predictions :D Centrals kicker kicks out of the end zone on kickoffs. The kid stands 5yds  back and drills it about 6 yds into the endzone. Our special team is pretty good.

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="864514" timestamp="1286068699"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=73839.msg864445#msg864445 date=1286066774]
[b]The Bears aren't going to lose to anyone in district except for themselves, that's what kind of talent they have and I'm thinking their coach is used to handling that level of talent.[/b]

[/quote]

You know what happen when that 10-0 PNG thread came out.  Bad JUJU.  Big mistake making claims on undefeated seasons.
[/quote]

I don't know of any LCM posters that are saying LCM is going to go 10-0, nor do I hear any talk amongst LCM people about 10-0.  In fact, I don't hear anyone ever talking about games beyond the next one.

Seems to me that LCM is pretty much taking it one game at a time, as they should.

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="864958" timestamp="1286124617"]
I don't usually get involved in Beaumont games,I try to predict in only games North of Silsbee...But I think Central will put an end to the LCM run...Not taking anything frm LCM they are a good team..Central 7+
[/quote]Wouldnt be a bad idea to get involved in Beaumont football.  After all, Your Wildcats did play Ozen this year. And besides, you should feel obligated to follow us... As I did watch the Kirbyville/WO-S  game!  ;D ;D That's pretty good, considering I'm a  4a / 5a guy!  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83