Nederland At LC-M Predictions

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way you will beat Nederland! They're a better team with a GREAT coaching staff that know how to go in and take care of business. Plus, with ALL the Nederland fans dominating the stadium, the little bears will run back to their caves!

Go Dogs!!!! What is it? BOBO, BOZO, POGO.....i know it's one of them....LOL!

Yes, LCM beat us and YOU deserved the win. I congratulate you and if the board was quiet for a week, nothing I can do about that.

Now, back to you playing Nederland....again, I say you will not beat them. Have you EVER seen Mosely run? The guy is a machine. Added to this, Ned's defense will be ALL over you...trust me. And, once you get All the Ned fans there, with ALLLLL their noise makers, yelling, screaming and motivating their team, you won't know what hit you. I really think Nederland will take this one and end up in the 3rd spot for district. I know this is all "smack" talk, but seriously, I know it's going to be a good game and I hope and pray that it's injury free.

Good Luck to both Nederland and LCM !

NDN,

You are really loosing it, "The Nederland defense will shut us down"

Well we have hope considering your offense scored 24 on them, and coming in to the LCM game PNG was the fastest team ever to play at the reservation.........man how things can turn in 3 hours......

Should be a great game despite the lil' warrior.

Mosley is a great player and he will need to be contained, don't think you can outright stop him, but don't let anyone else beat you.

Packed house @ the Bear Cave and great weather should make it fun.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder