WILDCATS BY 14 OVER WOS

[quote name="kville" post="862457" timestamp="1285946683"]
That sounds crazy. It is a home game.... and there are two sides to the home stadium. They can do it however they want it just causes problems for big games. Kville always brings a crowd and the circumstances of this game plus a saturday game will bring the attendance way up. We will be there about 4:30. I think its going to take that to get a seat. Just have to bring a pit and tailgait a little. The last time we played Newton in Newton I happened to be working at the school that day. People started showing up at 4:00 and it was standing room only with a line a mile long by game time. I know Newtons stadium is nothing compared to WOS but the crowd should be huge.
[/quote]

u wont have any problem getting a seat...most schools we've played couldnt even fill out the entire visitor side of our stadium....but u may have to wait in line for a ticket at the booth..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="GUNHO" post="862483" timestamp="1285948696"]
It's Friday so I better get my smack in.

We gonna whup you Kville. :-* ;D
[/quote]

::)  ::)  if thats the best smack you got next time leave it in the lunch box!  ;D  CATS ROLL!!!!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="862494" timestamp="1285949144"]
[quote author=GUNHO link=topic=73627.msg862483#msg862483 date=1285948696]

[/quote]

::)  ::)   if thats the best smack you got next time leave it in the lunch box!   ;D  CATS ROLL!!!!

[/quote]

Hey. That's pretty good smack coming from me. ;D I know I'm not a pro at it like some of you but for me that's a pretty strong statement. ;D

[quote name="rykerx144" post="862494" timestamp="1285949144"]

[/quote]

::)  ::)   if thats the best smack you got next time leave it in the lunch box!   ;D  CATS ROLL!!!!

[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing... LOL  (**except for the "Cats roll" part**):D :D Sorry Gun, next time you decide to smack with someone, PM me first... LOL ;D

Old Gun never smacks so he is not real seasoned at it. :P

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="Gasilla" post="862786" timestamp="1285974843"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=73627.msg862494#msg862494 date=1285949144]

[/quote]

::)  ::)   if thats the best smack you got next time leave it in the lunch box!   ;D  CATS ROLL!!!!

[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing... LOL  (**except for the "Cats roll" part**):D :D Sorry Gun, next time you decide to smack with someone, PM me first... LOL ;D

[/quote]
boy he picked the wrong team to start against

[quote name="rykerx144" post="862976" timestamp="1285981830"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=73627.msg862786#msg862786 date=1285974843]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=73627.msg862494#msg862494 date=1285949144]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
boy he picked the wrong team to start against
[/quote]

Right!?!?!? ;D

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="the-riot07" post="860820" timestamp="1285783674"]
This is the game everyone wanted to see when the schedules came out...and this is the game all the kids want to win! It will be a great game! But this will definately be the best defense that kirbyville has faced this year! We have a very fast defense and Ford won't be able to get to the edge... they will have to put together long drives and i just dont see them as that kind of team! And if BC can run the ball on them, we wont have any problems. And does anyone remember the type of offense we had in 06 with beasley at QB? Well thats what lil jimmy salter brings to the table. Once he gets settled in back there, its gonna be fireworks lol Best of luck to both teams and everyone drive safe please!

WOS 28
K-Ville 14
[/quote]

still dont see them as that kinda of team??  You are correct about a few things, definetly the best defense Kville has played all year, very quick.  Second, you was correct about the score, just not the team!  LOL 

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="864871" timestamp="1286115799"]
We'll meet again, and the QB will be even better!
[/quote]

A little over confident that you are going to roll through the playoffs and you haven't even played district.  One game at a time Coop.  Most of know that there is that possibility but there is alot of football between now and then and anything can happen....to either team.  WOS has had a problem with the first round here recently. ;)

let me say this then i will shut up, last night i left with a smile on my face becouse i saw the mustangs played with lots of heart and that is what i was looking for. it was almost like starting over for these young kids at wo-s.the dream of reggie is not over for his mustang team thay still got alot of football to play and i got a feeling these kids will get better as the weeks come. wo-s has some very good teams ahead of them to play yet

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="864871" timestamp="1286115799"]
We'll meet again, and the QB will be even better!
[/quote]

and it still wont be enough! 

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="skipper" post="864911" timestamp="1286119590"]
let me say this then i will shut up, last night i left with a smile on my face becouse i saw the mustangs played with lots of heart and that is what i was looking for. it was almost like starting over for these young kids at wo-s.the dream of reggie is not over for his mustang team thay still got alot of football to play and i got a feeling these kids will get better as the weeks come. wo-s has some very good teams ahead of them to play yet
[/quote]

Skip, theres no doubt about that!  They will get better and I think everyone will be surprised at how quickly it happens.  I dont doubt the Stangs at all, they will not disappoint. 

I have to say that I was very proud of our fans for the support they have shown for our football team. When I walked down and looked up into the visitor side of Mustang Stadium/Hooks Stadium..lol..it was like a sea of RED!!! Our stands were pretty much full. I will also say thanks to all who showed their support by purchasing a Reggie Garret Kirbyville Tshirt. What started out as 4 shirts, ended with 710. Very proud!!! Kirbyvillle did a good thing for Reggies Family! Thanks again!

Will Remember Reggie Forever!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami