WILDCATS BY 14 OVER WOS

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="skipper" post="859825" timestamp="1285682265"]
whats th most points kirbyville has given up so far this year and to who.
[/quote]

Kirbyville vs Coldspring......... 20 / 6

Kirbyville vs  Newton............ 41 /6

Kirbyville  vs Vidor................ 39 /7

Kirbyville vs Bridge City..........51 /31  >> (BC  by far the best team we have played)

Kirbyville vs Wills Point............50 / 0

That's about it Skipper... ;)

Win or lose I just hope all of the kids get out of the game what they need to continue to move forward. Of course I would love to see the Mustangs win. However, watching them play hard and smart at this point will be what I'm looking for at this point. Mustang Nation has a long way to go but in the end we will be alright. Thanks to all of Southeast Texas.

i have a feeling that the mustangs you see saturday will be on a totally different level when it comes to attitude and motivation. the battle cry has changed and theyre playing this season with a different purpose. regardless of what the scoreboard says when the dust settles the mustangs will still come away winners saturday night.  jmo

I will have to say after watching the LCM game last week after halftime when the Mustangs showed up at Battlin' Bear Stadium did more than just give the bears encouragement, it boosted them to really give it all they had.  The Mustangs have a lot to play for and I know that this week they will give 112%.  Even when all odds are against them, never count them out.  GO MUSTANGS!!!

[quote name="ponybaseball" post="860469" timestamp="1285729243"]
I hope the kids at LC-M wil be there and give the support that this team needs! WO-S showed what happen when you stand behind each other.
Ialso hope there is a lot of green and gold in the stands with the parents.
[/quote]

I hope so see alot of green and gold also but since the game is on Saturday, I would love to see many school colors in the stands. They have all been there for us so far. This would be icing on the cake.

[quote name="GUNHO" post="860561" timestamp="1285765432"]
Great to get back on the field.The kids are fired up...both teams.# 6 vs # 9.Don't get no better than that unless your playing for state.I still think the Stangs might just have enough to take the cats but it will take a great effort on their part.
[/quote]

Win or lose it will still be a great ball game for both teams... ;)

Gunho, this will be a good one saturday.was chatting with a few coaches yesterday about  what thay expect Kirbyville, and most of them expect the cats to run  run run lol and thompson had a smile on his face shakeing his head yes. kirbyville has one of the best running games around as most of us around these parts know. but on the other hand wo-s has one of the best  (D) around also and getting better each game. the mustang have the best lock down corner  around very hard to pass agnest them as you have seen in the past. i made a phone call to a good friend  that is a BIG KV FAN he told me that the kids a ready for west orange stark this saturday night. i told him we just needed to get back on the field win are lose

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86