LCM @ Ozen Predictions

Bearclaw

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="mj-7" post="858137" timestamp="1285513785"]
Anyone hear anything about RB Tevin Jones, will he be back.
[/quote]

I believe Tevin had a high ankle sprain, so don't be surprised if u see him on the sidelines during the game this week. LCM still has a long tough road ahead and will need him to be healthly. Fortunately the bears have two other kids that can run the ball well, so I'm not worried about their running game. What concerns me about the bears is that for the 3rd week in a row they have left hunter in the game even with a large lead. I know who makes that call and just because he plans on leaving after this year onto bigger and better thing, doesn't mean he should put our offense (hunter) at risk.

Ozen is always stacked with talent, but is undisciplined.

LCM 35 - Ozen 14 at Da' Butch   

[quote name="ASportsFan" post="858177" timestamp="1285518049"]
[quote author=mj-7 link=topic=73511.msg858137#msg858137 date=1285513785]
Anyone hear anything about RB Tevin Jones, will he be back.
[/quote]

I believe Tevin had a high ankle sprain, so don't be surprised if u see him on the sidelines during the game this week. LCM still has a long tough road ahead and will need him to be healthly. Fortunately the bears have two other kids that can run the ball well, so I'm not worried about their running game. What concerns me about the bears is that for the 3rd week in a row they have left hunter in the game even with a large lead. I know who makes that call and just because he plans on leaving after this year onto bigger and better thing, doesn't mean he should put our offense (hunter) at risk.

Ozen is always stacked with talent, but is undisciplined.

LCM 35 - Ozen 14 at Da' Butch     
[/quote]I ask this all the time.  What do you mean by 'undisciplined'?

[quote name="premieravp" post="858217" timestamp="1285521767"]
LCM is averaging 45 ppg.  Although Ozen possesses some amazing speed, I'm going to say LCM 54 - 12.
[/quote]Ozen held West Brook to 28 points.  No way in heck LC-M scores 54.  Reyes and Cunnigan is way better that Gonzalez and Sonnier, IMO..

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="858256" timestamp="1285523008"]
[quote author=premieravp link=topic=73511.msg858217#msg858217 date=1285521767]
LCM is averaging 45 ppg.  Although Ozen possesses some amazing speed, I'm going to say LCM 54 - 12.
[/quote]Ozen held West Brook to 28 points.  No way in heck LC-M scores 54.  Reyes and Cunnigan is way better that Gonzalez and Sonnier, IMO..
[/quote]

Haha that is a silly thing to say, because Central just put up 41 against them.  And West Brook shot themselves in the foot that whole game.  That being said, I think last week's game was way closer than the score.  It should be a really good one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder