And so it begins in 1 week...NS at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions

[quote name="The GOAT" post="858543" timestamp="1285533347"]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=73503.msg858165#msg858165 date=1285517192]
I truly think that for the first time in modern history, NS is a little worried about this game.
[/quote]I think so too, NS can't walk on the field anymore and expect the opposition to faint. I just think we have work just as hard, and have prepared just as long for this season, we have executed the offense and defense to darn near perfection. Ns's fans are even on the fence about their team.
[/quote]this may be the one year where Aymond has to actually build his team up to win a playoff game.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="sfa87" post="857994" timestamp="1285478790"]
Memorial folks please dont let that katy game get to ur heads, ns will b gunning 4 us, the rain cant save us, we need to go all out in this game and take chances, throwing the ball verticle the works, take chances, we need this game to solidify our program, we been playing cream puffs, now its ns and the brook along wit laporte, lets see if the titans are for real r will we self destruct again
[/quote]

Not 2 bust ya nads there sfa87, BUT I think you should made it 2 more than the SOHO game b4 you made that post. Ok so its nosho, what are we the true fans, players, coaches supposed be afraid....HECK NAH!!! And FYI PAM does take chances, go ask Aldine who had us 4th and 33. The result was jus a 60+ yd td....check ya facts and stats b4 you go swinging on nosho's *blanks*

[quote name="SFA85" post="858755" timestamp="1285552789"]
Talent wise, I give the edge to NS but PAM has the homefield advantage.  This game will be won or lost between the ears.  It may come down to a coaching decision for Aymond or Harrison.....
[/quote]totally agree

[quote name="scooter!" post="858757" timestamp="1285553022"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=73503.msg858755#msg858755 date=1285552789]
Talent wise, I give the edge to NS but PAM has the homefield advantage.  This game will be won or lost between the ears.  It may come down to a coaching decision for Aymond or Harrison.....
[/quote]totally agree
[/quote]

depth to NS,but PAM has alot of talent too but agree it will be won in between the ears

[quote name="SFA85" post="858755" timestamp="1285552789"]
Talent wise, I give the edge to NS [b]but PAM has the homefield advantage.[/b]  This game will be won or lost between the ears.  It may come down to a coaching decision for Aymond or Harrison.....
[/quote]I'm gonna make sure to remind them every chance i get.

Whoever wins the line of scrimmage will win. We have to stop the run!!!!!!!

This is gonna be a great game. Im a homer for sure but i would pick PAM regardless since NS has put in a new offense(spread go figure).That long ride down I-10 after losses to PAM and Brook made them realize these Golden T cats are not afraid of Da Show.Both teams will have to bring it.

[quote name="sfa87" post="859354" timestamp="1285623985"]
Dude you can fool urself but central, ozen, alice, aldine , and South houston aint diddly squat, those teams are creampuffs, lets see how our great head coach will cum out wen theres just as much talents as ours
[/quote]Ey, man!  You ain't gonna keep talking about my team like that!  :D :D

Dude you can fool urself but central, ozen, alice, aldine , and South houston aint diddly squat, those teams are creampuffs, lets see how our great head coach will cum out wen theres just as much talents as ours
[/quote]I'm taking my chances, Gibson the Qb is their leading rusher, i'm putting 8 in the box, make them pass the ball, they have less than 500 yds passing on the season, on top of that he has compleated only 46% of is passes, they're gonna have to be more balanced than that to win.

PAM's D is the reason they win this one.

You have a guy who made a gameplan to shut down [b]Peyton Manning[/b] and did it and won the national title. yes--[b]PEYTON MANNING[/b].  2 weeks to plot on NS? you kidding me? It wouldnt surprise me one bit if if he does it to NS. This aint a national title game, state title game or game to make the playoffs, this is the first district game. VERY important to win the first one. You lose your first district game your confidence might be shot the rest of the district slate. You win the first one you might just be opening up the flood gates to race through the district. IMO

I know alot of people consider North Shore a big deal in the district but to be honest they are NOT...they do have a good reputation around the state for having good programs but MHS has always beat NS when they played them. Just look at it like this MHS has beaten NS in football and basketball every time they have played.....look it up.....Now I said that to say MHS will go into this game like they have the last 5 games: HUNGRY, MOTIVATED, AND LOOKING FOR 50

[/quote]

Man im not even gonna let this clown get my blood pressure soaring sky high. The dude actually sounds as if he has a lil beef with coach, like coach has snuck in his house ate his sandwhich (you know the rest).....just sounds a bit disgruntle if you ask me......

oh and I dont care HOW you look at it, coach kenny record THIS season is 5-0, five-ZERO, cinco-cero...if it were the other way around you'd be LEADING the mob chanting "OFF WITH HIS HEAD"....man plz SUPPORT the team and THEIR accomplishment thus for....oh and BTW da new Memorial Titans shirts say "ALL WE DO IS WIN, WIN, WIN" so when we WIN next week, plz feel free to GETCHA 1

[quote name="T_totha_K" post="859454" timestamp="1285631050"]
I know alot of people consider North Shore a big deal in the district but to be honest they are NOT...they do have a good reputation around the state for having good programs but MHS has always beat NS when they played them. Just look at it like this MHS has beaten NS in football and basketball every time they have played.....look it up.....Now I said that to say MHS will go into this game like they have the last 5 games: HUNGRY, MOTIVATED, AND LOOKING FOR 50
[/quote]

Ah NS put 60+ on PAM 2 football seasons ago.....

[quote name="SFA85" post="859634" timestamp="1285643713"]
[quote author=T_totha_K link=topic=73503.msg859454#msg859454 date=1285631050]
[/quote]

[/quote]yeah but that NS team was different from the one this year. IMO that team had some playmakers if i remember right.

[quote name="scooter!" post="859642" timestamp="1285644116"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=73503.msg859634#msg859634 date=1285643713]
[/quote]

[/quote]yeah but that NS team was different from the one this year. IMO that team had some playmakers if i remember right.
[/quote]

I dunno Scooter, I still think this will come down to the mental part of the game.  So far, Kenny hasn't had to make a real time decision for either a first down, or a defensive stop.  Made good half time adjustments, especially against Alice, but no in game decisions as of yet....

[quote name="SFA85" post="859644" timestamp="1285644456"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=73503.msg859642#msg859642 date=1285644116]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=73503.msg859634#msg859634 date=1285643713]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I dunno Scooter, I still think this will come down to the mental part of the game.  So far, Kenny hasn't had to make a real time decision for either a first down, or a defensive stop.  Made good half time adjustments, especially against Alice, but no in game decisions as of yet....
[/quote]true, and they havent played from behind yet. thats what i wanna see, how do we handle adversity (sp)

@theghost evidentally u r getting a little sensitive, this is a board were you can say watever u want, and im stating my opinion and u can state urs, memorial will b tested and like i said before they played a cream puff schedule and now its to see wat they r about, there will b no muddy field this go around and also we have yet to b beat wb since craig stump took ova, and also laporte has drummed us 4 the past 3 years so u have u opinion n i have mine so there you go

[quote name="thaghost" post="859483" timestamp="1285633183"]
oh and I dont care HOW you look at it, coach kenny record THIS season is 5-0, five-ZERO,[b] cinco-cero..[/b].if it were the other way around you'd be LEADING the mob chanting "OFF WITH HIS HEAD"....man plz SUPPORT the team and THEIR accomplishment thus for....oh and BTW da new Memorial Titans shirts say "ALL WE DO IS WIN, WIN, WIN" so when we WIN next week, plz feel free to GETCHA 1
[/quote]Didn't know you were bilingual... ;D

[quote name="SgtRey" post="859782" timestamp="1285678181"]
IMO, since we are all speaking freely, I think PAM may have showed a little too much in this preseason/predistrict/whatever...you guys think PAM was trying to get in the AP polls?  with the "Cream puff" schedule who will be more ready for this game...PAM or NS?
[/quote]I think their's a thing call "Showing too much". This team can do so much, it's gonna be hard for any one to stop. Everyone knows we are a running team that throws the ball, but which one do you plan aganist, Singleton is on pace to throw for almost 2000yds

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine