And so it begins in 1 week...NS at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SgtRey" post="859777" timestamp="1285677899"]
[quote author=thaghost link=topic=73503.msg859483#msg859483 date=1285633183]
oh and I dont care HOW you look at it, coach kenny record THIS season is 5-0, five-ZERO,[b] cinco-cero..[/b].if it were the other way around you'd be LEADING the mob chanting "OFF WITH HIS HEAD"....man plz SUPPORT the team and THEIR accomplishment thus for....oh and BTW da new Memorial Titans shirts say "ALL WE DO IS WIN, WIN, WIN" so when we WIN next week, plz feel free to GETCHA 1
[/quote]Didn't know you were bilingual... ;D
[/quote]

Yeah man, I speak spanish very well. (With the help of google translate)  :D

[quote name="sfa87" post="859735" timestamp="1285661567"]
@theghost evidentally u r getting a little sensitive, this is a board were you can say watever u want, and im stating my opinion and u can state urs, memorial will b tested and like i said before they played a cream puff schedule and now its to see wat they r about, there will b no muddy field this go around and also we have yet to b beat wb since craig stump took ova, and also laporte has drummed us 4 the past 3 years so u have u opinion n i have mine so there you go
[/quote]

Uhh u hit da nail on da head mr 87, I do get a little sensitive whenever ppl try and discredit what we do. Kinda like how da city of port arthur didn't get behind sfa in 87 when u and da eagles 3 or 4 rounds deep, remember that? Remember "never seen a navasota"? Remember da feeling uguys had bcuz out 3 schools u guys were still playn and no1 but da port acres community got behind y'all? Well, its like you've 4gotten what you guys went thru back in 86-87....opinion u say? Cool, say what u will, but dang dude just take a moment. 2 see dat you're are DOOMING da titans just bcuz their HC name is kenny ray and not realizing dat NO MATTER WHAT, they still have 2 tackle, run hard and catch the ball da same way you did in school!

[quote name="sfa87" post="860784" timestamp="1285781307"]
ns fans r such crybabies thats y i dont like goin on 5a texasfootball please titans whipp these clowns cause dey think they r gonna roll into pa n blow us out im beginning to have hatred like i do for dem texans n saints
[/quote]same thing as last year.

[quote name="sfa87" post="860288" timestamp="1285714991"] ;D
lol, its all good ghost we are on the same team, i just want kenny ray to b aggressive in his play callin thats my only problem, too much talent to not make 4 round deep
[/quote]

U know I'm da president of da "Rowdy Red" fan club and I dang had my secret service ppl come hunt u down and make you disappear, glad I don't have 2get my hands dirty anymore and can focus  on what type of crow ima be serving come next Friday night

[quote name="bigd92" post="861026" timestamp="1285800650"]
They are getting out of hand on 5A board
[/quote]I sat and read all 16 pages of that thread. There are some good points made from both sides. But you are correct, it is getting a little out of hand with ALOT of smack-talking and such. Although, its very entertaining. ;)

And I'm sure in the DFW, people hate on ET posters.  Of course, ET has 3 rings the last 5 years.  You gotta win, and win consistantly to shake off all the haters.  I know right now NS is tied with PAM in WB the last 2 years but that first year in 21-5A, NS owned both teams by lopsided scores.  I dunno, I just think NS will be motivated by last years losses and come out guns a blazing.....

Btw, what is the link to the 5A board?

[quote name="SFA85" post="861073" timestamp="1285804081"]
And I'm sure in the DFW, people hate on ET posters.  Of course, ET has 3 rings the last 5 years.  You gotta win, and win consistantly to shake off all the haters.  I know right now NS is tied with PAM in WB the last 2 years but that first year in 21-5A, NS owned both teams by lopsided scores.  I dunno, I just think NS will be motivated by last years losses and come out guns a blazing.....

Btw, what is the link to the 5A board?
[/quote]PM me for it

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="861062" timestamp="1285803439"]
[quote author=bigd92 link=topic=73503.msg861026#msg861026 date=1285800650]
They are getting out of hand on 5A board
[/quote]I sat and read all 16 pages of that thread. There are some good points made from both sides. But you are correct, it is getting a little out of hand with ALOT of smack-talking and such. Although, its very entertaining. ;)
[/quote]
Very entertaining.....everyone trying to force their opinions on others.....never ending battle. They good points are being ignored.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder