Mid-County Madness Thread

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly in my opinion it really doesn't matter if the game is in Nederland or PNG, each team fills their side of the stands. It is almost like the game is at a neutral site. Now, Nederland did get embarrassed by Vidor last week. Just remember that Nederland had several starting DB's out with injuries and it was Forney's first game back from his injuries. Judging by the score of the PNG games, they could very well be 4-0 and all of their games have been high scoring games. With that being said I don't think PNG will blow out Nederland like some people are saying. It'll be a good, hard fought game. In the end I don't think Nederland's defense will be enough to stop PNG's offense. 31-21 PNG. I really hate to say it, I'm a hardcore Nederland fan, but you can't avoid the truth and the truth is that Nederland has been bombarded with injuries and just doesn't have the talent that they usually have. The truth hurts. Anyways, good luck to both teams. Play hard and show good sportsmanship!

[quote name="pngpurple4ever" post="856703" timestamp="1285428184"]
Nederland gave up over 300 yards on the ground to Vidor! I don't care if this is Midcounty Madness..I don't care if this will be at Nederland's home. PNG will beat Nederland by 21 points. Nederland's defense just can't stop the run and the big pass plays. They make huge mistakes every game. Yes PNG has given up huge chunks of yardage but the offense knows how to put up the points on the board. 35-14 is my prediction.
[/quote]
Ugh??  ??? ??? Do you like your crow medium or well done?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

To PNG: Hats off to your team for never giving up. Some teams would have laid down being down that much so late. You have an excellent offense that can really score quickly and eat up some yards.

To my Bulldogs: Great game all around guys. Some great individual stats on offense. You know who you are, but I give the credit to the offensive line, giving great protection to Forney, and fantastic run blocking all night. You were the key to this huge win.

Defense, you played very hard hitting football all night. I commend you for your effort. PNG will put some yards on anyone, so you did a great job of containing.....bending not breaking.

To smitty......kiss a fat baby's arse. 

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="862129" timestamp="1285902034"]
[quote author=dawgnut link=topic=73444.msg862011#msg862011 date=1285896419]
Not sure about that, after watching this game for many years I have found that what everyone thinks is going to happen doesn't, the defense that is suspect steps up and the offense that is dominating tanks so be ready for anything it's MCM nothing else in the world like it!
[/quote]

Wishful thinking there Dawgnut?    That's ok,  it doesn't cost anything to dream!   ;)
[/quote]

I had a dream......no wait it became a reality.....how about an offense that can't hardly score points putting up 39. It's MCM Proud you off all people should know that :o

Any way Good game Proud as a lot of them it's not decided till the last play!

[quote name="Michael" post="856687" timestamp="1285427398"]
Nederland is not a good football team this year at all, the only thing that will get them through the Ned/PNG game is the rivalry factor... Other than that it "should" be an easy win for PNG.

[glow=red,2,300]In my opinion it is a huge mistake pulling the sophmore qb out and playing the senior,,, Nederland is going to have another off year no matter who plays QB. [/glow] All this decision does is guarantee that next years Bulldog team will be as mediorce (which is a stretch to predict) as this team, why not give him some experience? Nederland has some good little players but they just cant get it together top to bottom,,,
[/quote]Yeah good call buddy!!

Why does it have to be a fat baby??  LOL!!!!!!!!!    ;D  ::)

[quote name="baddog" post="864416" timestamp="1286065330"]
To PNG: Hats off to your team for never giving up. Some teams would have laid down being down that much so late. You have an excellent offense that can really score quickly and eat up some yards.

To my Bulldogs: Great game all around guys. Some great individual stats on offense. You know who you are, but I give the credit to the offensive line, giving great protection to Forney, and fantastic run blocking all night. You were the key to this huge win.

Defense, you played very hard hitting football all night. I commend you for your effort. PNG will put some yards on anyone, so you did a great job of containing.....bending not breaking.

To smitty......kiss a fat baby's arse. 
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami