Lumberton @ LCM Game Thread/LCM wins 45-0 !!!!!

Lefty99

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="td" post="856373" timestamp="1285389879"]
[quote author=Kaye link=topic=73408.msg856361#msg856361 date=1285389553]
[quote author=td link=topic=73408.msg856189#msg856189 date=1285385579]
Congrats to the Bears from the Mustangs. 45-0
[/quote]

Thanks to the Mustangs for coming out and supporting the Bears! That was so awesome...Never have I seen a community come together like they did tonight at the LCM football game. The WOS football players wore their jerseys and led the Bears out of the tunnel to start the 2nd half and the WOS Phillies were in the stands with the Honey Bears. The Mustang players were on the Bear sideline for the entire 2nd half pumping our players & fans up. When the Bears scored....the Mustangs were the ones running the Bear flags down the sidelines. The score at half time was 10-0 Bears by the end of the game it was 45-0....the Mustangs really inspired them in the 2nd half.
[/quote]

Mustang cheerleaders cheered with the Bear cheerleaders also. What a great thing to happen. I hope there are many pictures since I missed it. I'm thankful to the Bears for having us on the sidelines. You never know how much things like that help the healing.
[/quote]

First off,I would like to apologize for my post yesterday.Did not intend to offend.

That was really a site to see at Bear stadium.The old silver tounge himself,Gary Stelly,finaly had to say "I'm done" when reporting what was going on.Couch Crouch was very emotional after the game and it was clear it was not because they won.I'm so proud of this community.

[quote name="LTrain" post="856391" timestamp="1285390279"]
[quote author=ABSENT! link=topic=73408.msg856368#msg856368 date=1285389691]
Back to reality l train
[/quote]No need to be classness i have given LCM there prop's they are for real
[/quote]

Wtf is classness? Man I am a JAG.... I just was responding to the l train distict top 3 post.

[quote name="td" post="856565" timestamp="1285414314"]
Please tell me someone has pictures of the Bears and Mustangs together. So sorry I missed that. My daughter (a WOS cheerleader) came home after the game excited as can be. She wouldn't stop talking.
[/quote]

From KOGT.com

[img]http://www.kogt.com/TEMP/BearStangs.jpg[/img]

Way to go Bears.  Its great to see you guys doing so well.  I am always rooting for you guys except when you play the Pirates.  I saw the news coverage last night from yalls game and all I can say you made us all proud watching you guys run out onto the field with the Mustangs.  :'(  Best of luck for the rest of the season.  You all are a class act over there. Way to go.

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="856677" timestamp="1285426866"]
Members of the West Orange-Stark football team ran out of the tunnel with the Bears in the second half, LC-M was jacked up even more.
[/quote]

Yeah.They were really pumped up to start the game and after halftime they were just over the top.

I just can't put into words how proud I am of this community and how much I love to be able to say that I am a part of it. What an awesome thing to hear about that last night. I hope it doesn't stop. Like td said, it would be great to have the same thing, in reverse, for our game against Kirbyville next Saturday. I am a Bear fan now!

Last night was a night the players, fans, coaches, and all of Orange will never forget. I am very proud of how the community came together in support of each other. It was a spectacular sight to see the compassion exhibited throughout the stadium. The memory of Reggie was celebrated amongst the WO-S and LC-M players and between all in attendance. The Bears played hard and gave 112% for 4 quarters. Our two teams shared some special moments together and those times will stand in their thoughts and prayers as a symbol of unity and appreciation of a great friend. There was no boundary line, no blue or green. There was one community who came together to remember a young man who was not only a great football player but also a great person. The support displayed during the tragedy of his passing is heartwarming and makes me proud to share my hometown with those individuals. That kind of love isn't found everywhere and we should all consider ourselves lucky to be surrounded by it. I'm glad I was raised how and where I was, and wouldn't have it any other way. Rest in peace Reggie "Clutch" Garrett. You have touched us all in some way and will never be forgotten.

I do have a few pictures from last night that I will try to post after the weekend for those of you who couldn't make it.

First of all I like my crow in a gumbo with an ice cold miller lite. The score was about half way what I expected, problem was the Raiders didn't hold up their end thanks to one of the best defensive outputs I've seen in a while. That's right 20-4a, the Bears came out with a solid defense, all I can say about their secondary is that it's about average since their D-line and linebackers played in our backfield more than we did and wouldn't let us get too many good passes off. As far as the Bear offense, lol, I'd be surprised if they had 150 yards of passing (you know, the thing everyone was watching for), instead they ran right over our guys both inside and outside. The game was pretty well called with exceptions of one non(?) fumble and a late hit that could have gone either way since the player was already in mid jump when the other players was brought down out of bounds, I know that's a refs call though. The fumble that wasn't I don't think would have really changed the momentum since LCM had a great defensive scheme in place. All in all, the Bears are definitely gonna kick some butt this year and the Raiders, well I don't know if it was an off night or not, but it's time to tighten up guys and do exactly what you've been taught. Good luck to both teams.

[quote name="td" post="856565" timestamp="1285414314"]
Please tell me someone has pictures of the Bears and Mustangs together. So sorry I missed that. My daughter (a WOS cheerleader) came home after the game excited as can be. She wouldn't stop talking.
[/quote]
td,
  Sorry you missed this [s]game[/s] event.  What started out as a football game turned into something SO much more.  There is no way I could do justice to the night on this keyboard.  This was an event that will stay in the minds of those who were there for years and years.

My wife took plenty of pictures and many of them included your daughter and mine on the the cheerleading sqauds of WOS & LCM...I'll figure out how to get them to you.  I am hoping that KOGT will set up a page where people can send in photos of this game and create a gallery for this game.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="856771" timestamp="1285432966"]
First of all I like my crow in a gumbo with an ice cold miller lite. The score was about half way what I expected, problem was the Raiders didn't hold up their end thanks to one of the best defensive outputs I've seen in a while. That's right 20-4a, the Bears came out with a solid defense, all I can say about their secondary is that it's about average since their D-line and linebackers played in our backfield more than we did and wouldn't let us get too many good passes off. As far as the Bear offense, lol, I'd be surprised if they had 150 yards of passing (you know, the thing everyone was watching for), instead they ran right over our guys both inside and outside. The game was pretty well called with exceptions of one non(?) fumble and a late hit that could have gone either way since the player was already in mid jump when the other players was brought down out of bounds, I know that's a refs call though. The fumble that wasn't I don't think would have really changed the momentum since LCM had a great defensive scheme in place. All in all, the Bears are definitely gonna kick some butt this year and the Raiders, well I don't know if it was an off night or not, but it's time to tighten up guys and do exactly what you've been taught. Good luck to both teams.
[/quote]

Nice post....good luck to the raiders the rest of the year

[quote name="Slam14" post="856815" timestamp="1285437092"]
[quote author=td link=topic=73408.msg856565#msg856565 date=1285414314]
[/quote]
td,
  Sorry you missed this [s]game[/s] event.  What started out as a football game turned into something SO much more.  There is no way I could do justice to the night on this keyboard.  This was an event that will stay in the minds of those who were there for years and years.

My wife took plenty of pictures and many of them included your daughter and mine on the the cheerleading sqauds of WOS & LCM...I'll figure out how to get them to you.  I am hoping that KOGT will set up a page where people can send in photos of this game and create a gallery for this game.
[/quote]

Good game LCM

I put some photos here ---> http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=73484.0

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833