5.  Lumberton Red
6.  Nederland Black
7.  Vidor White
8.  PNG Grey
9.  Nederland White
10.Lumberton Blue

What do yall think?

[/quote]

Lumberton Red lost to WOS by 1 point. Red should be higher in the ranking.

[quote name="Manofsteel" post="852791" timestamp="1285080498"]
1.  Lumberton White
2.  WOS
3.  Vidor Black
4.  PNG Purple
5.  Lumberton Red
6.  Nederland Black
7.  Vidor White
8.  PNG Grey
9.  Nederland White
10.Lumberton Blue

What do yall think?

[/quote]i want to scrimmage nederland black, but they will not scrimmage us(nederland white) that would move us #6 not black!!!!!!!!! yeah move me up in power standings ;D

[quote name="dogfather" post="853360" timestamp="1285122755"]
  If we are goin by win-loss or  point  spreads . NED. White should not even be in power rankings! NED. Black needs a real  Off. to give us a look SORRY BAM 2000
[/quote]then why are your coaches scared to scrimmage us!!!! i can give the ball to 1 kid on my team and run over all yours :o

[quote name="bigtexn" post="853467" timestamp="1285160237"]
are you guys kidding me?  manofsteel is obviously from Lumberton.  There are 3 undefeated teams, and one of them (Ned. Black) is only ranked 6th?  You guys are idiots
[/quote]

name calling??  classy!  8)
personally I don't agree with ManofSteel either, but the ranking here is a matter of opinion.

[quote name="bigtexn" post="853467" timestamp="1285160237"]
are you guys kidding me?  manofsteel is obviously from Lumberton.  There are 3 undefeated teams, and one of them (Ned. Black) is only ranked 6th?  You guys are idiots
[/quote]

Go back and look at his post, He has to be from Vidor. manofsteel has pick Lum white to lose everyweek. And Vidor Black to win everyweek. But you must be from Nederland Black. ::) ::) ::) Calling somebody an idiot!!!  ??? ??? ??? Well I guess we will see when Ned Black plays Vidor Black!!!  :o :o :o

I don't know who bigtexn is ,but his comment is funny. Me the dogfather see's it like this Lum-whte has beat the more talked abt teams. To this point therfore placing them on top in my opinion. They are the team to beat along W/always WOS. Sorry abt ya'lls QB loss its a shame that we can go so young . These dogs over here will always have ya'll in our prayers. GO MUSTANGS

[quote name="BAM2000" post="853547" timestamp="1285167282"]
[quote author=dogfather link=topic=73267.msg853360#msg853360 date=1285122755]
  If we are goin by win-loss or  point  spreads . NED. White should not even be in power rankings! NED. Black needs a real  Off. to give us a look SORRY BAM 2000
[/quote]then why are your coaches scared to scrimmage us!!!! i can give the ball to 1 kid on my team and run over all yours :o
[/quote]YOUR A BONE HEAD (BRING IT CHUMP)

Thanks for tha love, dogfather. And thank you to all teams in the STJFL for the love, compassion, and support that was shown last Saturday. On behalf of WOS, we truly appreciate it. Now as far as the pee wee power rankings go, we don't really care where we're ranked. Not saying that in a negative way, but it's like we tell our kids, you've still gotta line up and play ball. I like what I've seen so far from the other teams in this league. There is some tough competition out there and the road to the championship won't be easy. In my opinion, the best team in pee wee will be the team that's holding the superbowl trophy in the end:). Good luck to all this weekend

I don't know who bigtexn is ,but his comment is funny. Me the dogfather see's it like this Lum-whte has beat the more talked abt teams. To this point therfore placing them on top in my opinion. They are the team to beat along W/always WOS. Sorry abt ya'lls QB loss its a shame that we can go so young . These dogs over here will always have ya'll in our prayers. GO MUSTANGS
[/quote]

[quote name="dogfather" post="853975" timestamp="1285203782"]
[quote author=BAM2000 link=topic=73267.msg853547#msg853547 date=1285167282]
I[quote author=dogfather link=topic=73267.msg853360#msg853360 date=1285122755]
[/quote]YOUR A BONE HEAD (BRING IT CHUMP)
[/quote]

All this fuss over# 7 or# 8.  If you're not first your last.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin