Hardin @ Kountze predictions

aTmfan06

I dont know who will win this game but it should be a good one. I just get tired of hearing all the comments about how great Hardin is. They have played some 1A schools (No disrespect) and had to have a game winning pass to beat Tarkington. Sure you can throw up alot of points against weaker opponents but can you do it in the new district. As i recall Buna and East Cambers put some numbers against hardin last year and now 2 new teams roll into district. So all the stats that the Hardin Honents commented on means nothing when you go against teams with the same size in numbers. Good luck to both teams. 

[quote name="starfish84" post="852561" timestamp="1285037967"]
A true fan proudly supports his or her team regardless of the outcome. It is right to show appreciation for all of the hard work these young kids give for our entertainment. This fact is even more important in light of the events surrounding the tragic death of WOS quarterback Reggie Garrett. So yes, uknowit, I am going to cheer for my Hardin Hornets even louder this week than I ever have. From here on out, they need to know that we believe that what they do on and off the field is important. I don't think you even know who our kids are or what they stand for, but if you did, you'd love them too. This week, the significance of every high school football game is symbolized in something far beyond what any scoreboard can measure. The legacy of Reggie Garrett is a lesson for all of us, young and old alike.
[/quote]

Agreed Starfish.  you stand by your team win or lose.  hardin should have done better last year, key injuries hurt, key players did not play to their potential, it happens.  Hardin is better then i thought they woud be this year, still have some turnovers to overcome, and their are in one of the toughest districts in the state this year.  Good luck to the Hornets, no matter if we place in district or not. 

Guest HardinHornets
That is all the posters from Hardin are doing, is supporting their team. Nobody from Hardin is talking smack on here about being the best, or asking for support from Canton(Hall of Fame) to get recognition. The posters have only said what they feel, in that each of the three games Hardin has played previously that Hardin would WIN that particular game. I keep hearing comments about Hardin putting up big points against low caliber teams, yet they have scheduled two 3a schools, and one 1a Playoff team, who is a cross town rivalry, that is on the schedule EVERY year. There is so much talk about how Hardin beat Tarkington in the last second, but there is NO talk about how well Hardin beat Liberty, who might I add just went down to the last seconds with Beaumont Kelly.

Like I said, nobody is talking smack to anyone in 10-2a. Hardin can not logically prove anything to Newton, East Chambers, Woodville, until it's settled on the field with a Victory. Until that happens, Hardin supporters will continue doing what they do "supporting the team week in and week out".
People are reading into this stuff way too much.

If Hardin has  played such a weak non-district, why aren't we asking that same question to East Chambers, and Anahuac? Example (Hamshire Fannett) (Hardin-Jefferson) ?????

I was wondering when you (uknowit2) would come out of the closet..no pun intended...uknowit2 enjoys trash talking like the rest of us...but for some reason, he/she enjoys attacking the Hornets of Hardin. I'm never offended about his posts nor do I take anything personal. This is a forum and unless the Moderator starts banning the posters of Setxsports forums for trash talking, then this will continue. uknowit2 is a heel and is for any team that can defeat Hardin. I am that way with the Dallas Cowboys...which by the way will lose to the Texans 35-10 this Sunday...Haha...So you see, we all have a lil' uknowit2 in us...fans, don't take it personally, It's all good!  ;D

Well [b]hardin hornets[/b] if yall are worried about east chambers, woodville ,newton, and don't forget  anahuac till it is settled on the field Friday night then i would be also thinking about who rolls into district Week 2 into Hardin becuase i had a chance to watch them and they are pretty solid. It will be a fun district to watch and it starts Friday night.

Guest HardinHornets
Less than two days away from Kickoff in Kountze Texas. It's going to be a good one for sure, come out and support the Hornets.

Hardin 51
Kountze 20

That's my prediction

Kountze is rumored to have went out and signed 2 corners straight out of Alabama juvenile corrections both were all state selections before beating on a quarterback so bad they were put away, also they brought in 3 d-linemen just came over from Hawai so this is sure to help things move along Friday Night. Now if you read the above and read some of the other comments you can see how some people are getting carried away with themselves.  High School football is great and in some cases still virgin to all the negative things you hear about kids and what they do sure competion is great and everyone should get a taste but some things need to be carefull of how said and remember these are KIDS!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder