Oh we made the TOP STORY over there in the Baytown Sun

http://baytownsun.com/sports/article_ed5f30be-c6c6-11df-a8a8-001cc4c002e0.html
[/quote] And I bet the one comment over there is Tyrone  LOL

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="854457" timestamp="1285270467"]
I like the name.  THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT would look great on t-shirts and has the chance to be as cool as Mid-County Madness.  As long as BH can improve over the next few years as their enrollment grows and Stewart decides to coach the Broncos into his mid 90's, this game can turn into one of the best rivalry games around.
[/quote]

I Agree!  We only scrimmaged Dayton when I was in school, but was always a battle.  Coach wore our *&^*^ out one year when "someone" stuffed the girls toilets at Dayton with Toilet paper and flushed them after getting beat. Not good!  ;D ;D

[quote name="octfeb" post="854447" timestamp="1285269360"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=73111.msg854445#msg854445 date=1285269243]

[/quote]

No maam.  Not me. 
BTW, Where do i nominate myself for newcomer of the year.

Also, BHFAN has apologized to me for being wrong all the time.  He has promised to let every individual exiting the Dayton stands throw any leftover concessions at him as pennance.  I'm glad he finally decided to do the mature thing.  I think it's important to do the mature thing.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="854582" timestamp="1285287050"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=73111.msg854447#msg854447 date=1285269360]

[/quote]

No maam.  Not me. 

Also, BHFAN has apologized to me for being wrong all the time.  He has promised to let every individual exiting the Dayton stands throw any leftover concessions at him as pennance.  I'm glad he finally decided to do the mature thing.  I think it's important to do the mature thing.
[/quote]

Leftovers from the Dayton side thats funny have you seen your women ;D I just hope they put in a cattle trouf, so they don't come grazing on our concessions 8)

24 hours from now score board at Bronco Stadium will have (if the thing is fixed!)
Bronco Score > Eagle Score

The question is by how much?
Some if - then statements for tomorrow night....

IF the Broncos have > 4 turnovers THEN the Eagles will be very happy!
IF the Broncos have < 10 points THEN the Eagles will be ECSTATIC!
IF the Eagles offense only cross the 50 yard line as the change quarters THEN the Eagles maintain their perfect point scores from Thursday night (which is zero).
IF the Eagles have > 15 first downs THEN the Eagles could be playing Celebration
IF the Broncos have > 15 first downs THEN the Broncos may score half a hundred points
IF the Broncos have > 50 points THEN Walgreeens will be packed with Eagle fans buying Rolaids and Tums

[quote name="BHFAN" post="854699" timestamp="1285294134"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=73111.msg854582#msg854582 date=1285287050]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=73111.msg854447#msg854447 date=1285269360]

[/quote]

No maam.  Not me. 

[/quote]

Leftovers from the Dayton side thats funny have you seen your women ;D I just hope they put in a cattle trouf, so they don't come grazing on our concessions 8)
[/quote]

Yes, I done seen our womens and they be beautiful.  As a result of your snide remarks, there will be no frito pies and all drinks will be only semi-refrigerated. Also, the restrooms will not be cleaned so your ladyfriends will just have to hold it.

The kids that are playing this game are all great IMHO it just us knucklehead fans that give it a bad name ;D 

Guys just having some fun this week i'll be there cheering on the players and believe it or not will be cheering on Dayton once the playoffs begin!! Hope everyone plays a good game tonight and there are no injuries!

Tyrone thanks for the smack-a-thon its been real ;D

i guess i have to step up and the one person from bh to be mature. i have alot of freinds and family in dayton and i believe it is a great football community. dayton has a great program and they know how to play ball and i believe their fans are more dedicated than ours. with that being said i also believe that bh has a great shot at winning this one. i know for a fact that this is the biggest game of the year for our boys and they are determined to win at all costs. coach gage has them pumped up and believing in themselves for the first time in a long time. i cant wait for tonight, its gonna be a good one ;D!

WE CAN WE WILL, WERE BARBERS HILL!

[quote name="BHFAN" post="855037" timestamp="1285344431"]
The kids that are playing this game are all great IMHO it just us knucklehead fans that give it a bad name ;D 

Guys just having some fun this week i'll be there cheering on the players and believe it or not will be cheering on Dayton once the playoffs begin!! Hope everyone plays a good game tonight and there are no injuries!

[/quote]

:)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="855037" timestamp="1285344431"]

[/quote]
Well spoken!!!  Both sets of kids from each team will give it their all tonight.

[quote name="bhcorner27" post="855053" timestamp="1285345213"]

WE CAN WE WILL, WERE BARBERS HILL!
[/quote]

Oh no you didn't.  I believe the phrase you're looking for is THE HILL IS TRILL.  Also, being the one mature BH poster isn't all that it's cracked up to be.  If you lower the bar a little, you'll have way more fun.  As far as BH is concerned, I'm pulling for BH to be #2 in the district, with that being said, I hope the broncos send the eagles back down 146 with their tails between their legs.  Also, after the Broncos do what they do (WIN) tonight, BH and Dayton can join forces and begin the real fun...bagging on Crosby.

If we can make it seven more hours without getting locked I will call this a miracle... Hey, BHFAN, tell the wifey I said hello and I will be more than willing to console her after you guys lose tonight.  The smackathon is not over.  I just wish someone would bet some Ric Flair chops.

in approximately 7 hrs the BUMP will come down off their hill.. get detoxed from the salt dome fumes. and after 48 minutes, will realize "The Hill is Still not for Real".  8) 

BREAKING NEWS: Practice in Barbers Hill was delayed thursday after a player found an unknown white powdery substance on the ground. Training was suspended while police were called in. After analysis, experts determined that the substance, unfamiliar to most of the players and coaching staff, was in fact the goal line. Practice resumed after they decided that the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

Yes, I stole this from a cowboys vs texans thread.  But I deemed it aprapos.

It's 2:22pm and Dayton still sux. 

Now on the serious side.  Good luck tonight to both teams and I hope neither team suffers any injuries.  With the recent injuries and of course the tragedy at WOS, I want both teams to have a good hard fought game...and hopefully a close and exciting game.  That is what Friday nights are about.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="855177" timestamp="1285357102"]
Just got word from sewrville and the report is HEAVY rain.  Tyrone shutt off the water before the "High and Mighty" head your way, don't wanna mess up our dews..............  ;D

How Many Dayton Turnovers?

A. 1
B. 2
C. 3
D.4 or more

[/quote]

Put me down for B. 2.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member