BH vs. Dayton: THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="852630" timestamp="1285064027"]
I think all of you will agree with my preview of the game at....
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

[/quote]

Just short of the blunder when the Ms. America contestant tried to answer a question from judges, that may be the dumbest crap I have ever read.  Come on Forest, even Bubba Gump could come up with a better analysis than that junk.  I just love how you, for 50 or 60 times now, pointed out "BH high school football teams have never beat Dayton since moving into 4-A."  Really?  You mean in our longstanding domination of 4-A football.........PLEASE!

Maybe you should have pointed out we spanked Dayton's tail for a half last year, then our coaches got out coached (that problem is fixed now).  If any team shold know about only being able to play a half of football, Dayton should after that Ike game, or the first two for that matter. 

Since your an idiot, BH by 10 now.  I was gonna let you win one since we feel bad for ya.  Not any more, Demz Eagles gonnza whips ya goodz!  ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="852643" timestamp="1285069503"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=73111.msg852630#msg852630 date=1285064027]

[/quote]

Just short of the blunder when the Ms. America contestant tried to answer a question from judges, that may be the dumbest crap I have ever read.  Come on Forest, even Bubba Gump could come up with a better analysis than that junk.  I just love how you, for 50 or 60 times now, pointed out "BH high school football teams have never beat Dayton since moving into 4-A."  Really?  You mean in our longstanding domination of 4-A football.........PLEASE!

Maybe you should have pointed out we spanked Dayton's tail for a half last year, then our coaches got out coached (that problem is fixed now).  If any team shold know about only being able to play a half of football, Dayton should after that Ike game, or the first two for that matter. 

Since your an idiot, BH by 10 now.   I was gonna let you win one since we feel bad for ya.   Not any more, Demz Eagles gonnza whips ya goodz!   ;D
[/quote]WOW there we go with the personal insults again.. really? your gonna call Toups an idiot? Why? You can't handle what he has to say? Then don't read his post. Maybe you should stop inhaling all them gas fumes coming off that salt dome over there on the bump. It's clouding your intelligence. ::) :-*

[quote name="octfeb" post="852685" timestamp="1285073754"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=73111.msg852643#msg852643 date=1285069503]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=73111.msg852630#msg852630 date=1285064027]

[/quote]

Since your an idiot, BH by 10 now.   I was gonna let you win one since we feel bad for ya.   Not any more, Demz Eagles gonnza whips ya goodz!   ;D
[/quote]WOW there we go with the personal insults again.. really? your gonna call Toups an idiot? Why? You can't handle what he has to say? Then don't read his post. Maybe you should stop inhaling all them gas fumes coming off that salt dome over there on the bump. It's clouding your intelligence. ::) :-*
[/quote]

Ok, make that two.  ;D ;D ;D 

[/quote]

[/quote]WOW!----spanked us for a whole half!!!!!so impressive....................but the game is four quarters my friend not just two. Maybe for sport we will let y'all win the first half again this year before we stomp a mud hole in your behind

[quote name="bh89-2" post="852689" timestamp="1285073891"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=73111.msg852685#msg852685 date=1285073754]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok, make that two.   ;D ;D ;D 
[/quote] I could say I hope Dayton stomps a mud hole in BH come Friday.. But i'm not gonna do that for the simple fact that it would be more directed to you smoking infantile: (Childish; immature) Now with that being said may the best team win... 

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="852724" timestamp="1285076584"]

[/quote]

[/quote]WOW!----spanked us for a whole half!!!!!so impressive....................but the game is four quarters my friend not just two. Maybe for sport we will let y'all win the first half again this year before we stomp a mud hole in your behind
[/quote]

We only spanked y'all for half the 4th quarter and it was enough to trump yall.  ;) ;D

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="852800" timestamp="1285081193"]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=73111.msg852724#msg852724 date=1285076584]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We only spanked y'all for half the 4th quarter and it was enough to trump yall.  ;) ;D
[/quote] psst hey Brenhamfan umm DiamondJ was talking bout the game last year between Dayton and BH as for yall beating us last year in the playoffs yep thats all it took was the thumping yall gave in the 4th.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="852851" timestamp="1285085083"]
Ya, i'm just stirring and seasoning.
[/quote]uh huh... speaking of stirring.. that smoken infantile is easy to stir..  when something is easy to sir its usually missing a few ingredients  ;) if ya know what i mean ;D :-*  OH and umm [color=purple][size=14pt]GO BRONCOS[/size][/color]
[move][color=purple][size=16pt]Dayton Broncos ALWAYS believe[/size][/color][/move]

[quote name="barbershillfootball" post="852593" timestamp="1285043348"]
[quote author=A Bear's Bear link=topic=73111.msg851735#msg851735 date=1284946513]
Saw part of Barber's Hill versus Lumberton-you have to admire their toughness and heart.  But i don't think they will be able to run on dayton, and their passing attack isn't much of a threat. 
I've got Dayton in what I see as a relatively low-scoring game
[/quote]

As long as the BH offense can hang onto the ball, I think Dayton is going to be in for a big surprise this Friday. 

As for the passing game, BH has the best QB for the passing game, hopefully we get to see him a lot more than we did during the Nederland game.

BH needs to do what Kubiak is doing with the Texans, put the ball in the hands of the "rookies" and make Dayton start changing their defense up, then change it up on em again!!  Dayton will be ready for the Duke's and McMillan's. .... Something tells me Coach Gage already has a FIX for the Broncos. 

You cannot win Championships in Texas anymore with the running game, you've got to be able to pass the ball ..... I'm pulling for BH to beat Dayton by three and BH has the ability to pass and run the ball!!

Go Eagles !!
[/quote]
Keep dreaming! You really think that there is anything BH can run that Dayton would not have an answer for defensively. May make you feel better to put out this statement but you have to be disciplined and play within yourselves to win games. You will not all of the sudden come out and throw for 400 yards and win. Sounds like you are one of posters who are building up a QB hoping the coach may get wind and take your advice. STOP coaching from the bleachers! Gage has one state title and he, his coaching staff and the team, not the parents or fans are the ones who can win another one. Just play, Typical BH fan! You guys can win by keeping their offense off of the field with a good running game and capitalize on their mistakes. Take a few shots deep and see what happens... Good luck!

[quote name="bronco1" post="852888" timestamp="1285087519"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=73111.msg852851#msg852851 date=1285085083]
Ya, i'm just stirring and seasoning.
[/quote]

Don't forget 2008, 42-21 Dayton.
[/quote] Waits for it.....

[/quote]

[/quote]
You really have no ideal of who you just called an idiot do you?
Good luck to your Eagles this Friday, it is true that one of these teams will ge a serious lesson in Humility.  If history serves as a guide, the Broncos do an excellent job of teaching yall down to the south who really runs the show when it comes to the one sport that really counts.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="852913" timestamp="1285088719"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[b]You really have no ideal of who you just called an idiot do you?[/b]
Good luck to your Eagles this Friday, it is true that one of these teams will ge a serious lesson in Humility.  If history serves as a guide, the Broncos do an excellent job of teaching yall down to the south who really runs the show when it comes to the one sport that really counts.
[/quote]

A Dayton Math teacher who spends his fridays taking pictures at the bronco's game while coming up with nonsense to put on his purple cool aid weekly predictions.

Do I win a prize ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="852959" timestamp="1285092814"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=73111.msg852913#msg852913 date=1285088719]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

A Dayton Math teacher who spends his fridays taking pictures at the bronco's game while coming up with nonsense to put on his purple cool aid weekly predictions.

Do I win a prize ;D
[/quote] No he was just checking to see if you were paying attention.. Thats what teachers do to their students. But I bet he will give u A if you  ;D

[quote name="octfeb" post="852967" timestamp="1285093092"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=73111.msg852959#msg852959 date=1285092814]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=73111.msg852913#msg852913 date=1285088719]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Do I win a prize ;D
[/quote] No he was just checking to see if you were paying attention.. Thats what teachers do to their students. But I bet he will give u A if you  ;D
[/quote]

I wish he could teach me the formula for Dayton being #1 in the power rankings of his rankings ??? He had to create a new math by mixing the color purple with Trig. and a dash of horse hair ;D

here is a real easy formula....
For ANY high school football game (freshmen, jv, or varsity)

DAYTON SCORE > BH SCORE

This formula will be proved correct starting Thursday evening.

ps...
I do what I do on Fridays for the kids.
All of this is about the kids, and isn't it nice to know that I could walk up to practically any high school student in Dayton (even those I didn't teach) and they know my first classroom rule.
ALWAYS BELIEVE!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder