BH vs. Dayton: THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="853051" timestamp="1285099058"]
here is a real easy formula....
For ANY high school football game (freshmen, jv, or varsity)

DAYTON SCORE > BH SCORE

This formula will be proved correct starting Thursday evening.

ps...
I do what I do on Fridays for the kids.
All of this is about the kids, and isn't it nice to know that I could walk up to practically any high school student in Dayton (even those I didn't teach) and they know my first classroom rule.
ALWAYS BELIEVE!
[/quote]

I can see the 30 year old living in his moms trailer now thinking about your rule ;D 

Keep on teaching! just like the Bronco's you'll get a win at somepoint :o

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHFAN" post="853066" timestamp="1285100579"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=73111.msg853065#msg853065 date=1285100483]
[move][color=purple][size=18pt][font=Comic Sans MS][b]DAYTON WINS cause we ALWAYS BELIEVE[/b][/font][/size][/color][/move]
[/quote]

Then what happen the last 3 games  :o
[/quote]

*Correction*- Last 4 games, not 3. ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="853066" timestamp="1285100579"]
[move][color=purple][size=18pt][font=Comic Sans MS][b]DAYTON WINS cause we ALWAYS BELIEVE[/b][/font][/size][/color][/move]
[/quote]

[/quote]*takes BHFAN by the hand* you see what the topic is for this thread? It is "BH vs. Dayton: THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT" BHFAN answers, yes octfeb, i sorry octfeb, i'm confused as usual octfeb. So let me show you again BHFAN

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="852913" timestamp="1285088719"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=73111.msg852643#msg852643 date=1285069503]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=73111.msg852630#msg852630 date=1285064027]
I think all of you will agree with my preview of the game at....
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

[/quote]

Just short of the blunder when the Ms. America contestant tried to answer a question from judges, that may be the dumbest crap I have ever read.  Come on Forest, even Bubba Gump could come up with a better analysis than that junk.  I just love how you, for 50 or 60 times now, pointed out "BH high school football teams have never beat Dayton since moving into 4-A."  Really?  You mean in our longstanding domination of 4-A football.........PLEASE!

Maybe you should have pointed out we spanked Dayton's tail for a half last year, then our coaches got out coached (that problem is fixed now).  If any team shold know about only being able to play a half of football, Dayton should after that Ike game, or the first two for that matter. 

Since your an idiot, BH by 10 now.   I was gonna let you win one since we feel bad for ya.   Not any more, Demz Eagles gonnza whips ya goodz!   ;D
[/quote]
You really have no ideal of who you just called an idiot do you?
Good luck to your Eagles this Friday, it is true that one of these teams will ge a serious lesson in Humility.  If history serves as a guide, the Broncos do an excellent job of teaching yall down to the south who really runs the show when it comes to [b]the one sport that really counts[/b].
[/quote]

I agree with most of what you said on this thread. However, in high school , all sports count..not just football. All of them can provide a near free college education. in college, I agree football is king because of the revenue generated for the schools. just my 2 cents.  ;)

[quote name="octfeb" post="853076" timestamp="1285101347"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=73111.msg853066#msg853066 date=1285100579]
[/quote]

[/quote]*takes BHFAN by the hand* you see what the topic is for this thread? It is "BH vs. Dayton: THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT" BHFAN answers, yes octfeb, i sorry octfeb, i'm confused as usual octfeb. So let me show you again BHFAN
[/quote]

Oh so now you want to live in the now ;D I've been reminded so many times of the last 4 years I forgot 8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="853062" timestamp="1285100134"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=73111.msg853051#msg853051 date=1285099058]
here is a real easy formula....
For ANY high school football game (freshmen, jv, or varsity)

DAYTON SCORE > BH SCORE

This formula will be proved correct starting Thursday evening.

ps...
I do what I do on Fridays for the kids.
All of this is about the kids, and isn't it nice to know that I could walk up to practically any high school student in Dayton (even those I didn't teach) and they know my first classroom rule.
ALWAYS BELIEVE!
[/quote]

I can see the 30 year old living in his moms trailer now thinking about your rule ;D 

Keep on teaching! just like the Bronco's you'll get a win at somepoint :o

[/quote]
At least he will have fond memories of the ALWAYS beating the Eagles from Barbers Hill in football, because he ALWAYS BELIEVES!

[quote name="BHFAN" post="853086" timestamp="1285102021"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=73111.msg853076#msg853076 date=1285101347]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=73111.msg853066#msg853066 date=1285100579]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh so now you want to live in the now ;D I've been reminded so many times of the last 4 years I forgot 8)
[/quote] Not by me you haven't.. the ONLY thing close to me bringing up the past is BH rides Daytons coat tales which could pertain to this thread. also who the last team standing in 20-4A and 19-4A come playoff time...which probably has nothing to do with this thread except maybe THE HILL IS FOR REAL other than that it is what it is... ;D

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="852453" timestamp="1285024842"]
Any of you BH'ers want make a message board wager?  (BHFAN or smoking baby, namely)  If BH loses, no posts for a month or if you want to step it up, until your teams first playoff game, or until after your teams next win if the middle ground suits your fancy. If Dayton loses, the same goes for me....or Ric Flair chops, either way, let's make this interesting.
[/quote]

Hey BHFAN, read the quote and then put up or shut up.  I know it's fun to talk smack, but the question is whether or not you actually believe in what you're saying.  Take the bet, or admit to the sad reality that BH has absolutely no chance of earning a victory against the Broncos. 

Quote from BH Fan
"I can see the 30 year old living in his moms trailer now thinking about your rule "

You forgot one thing...
The former Bronco football star is living in a trailer, but he and his wife (the Barbers Hill homecoming queen) are going through his high school scrap book on all the Bronoco playoff victories.  Why is he married to the Barbers Hill homecoming queen?
Like girls everywhere, they love dating guys who guide their football to playoff victories, that my friend is something that doesn't exist at Barbers Hill, unless you hold an AARP card.

The Bronco victories over the Eagles start Thursday night.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="853293" timestamp="1285117934"]
Quote from BH Fan
"I can see the 30 year old living in his moms trailer now thinking about your rule "

You forgot one thing...
The former Bronco football star is living in a trailer, but he and his wife (the Barbers Hill homecoming queen) are going through his high school scrap book on all the Bronoco playoff victories.  Why is he married to the Barbers Hill homecoming queen?
Like girls everywhere, they love dating guys who guide their football to playoff victories, that my friend is something that doesn't exist at Barbers Hill, unless you hold an AARP card.

[/quote]

Wow, that was harsh. just remember that our ugly road uniforms will blind your guys for at least a half.

[quote name="MHS32" post="853362" timestamp="1285122903"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=73111.msg853293#msg853293 date=1285117934]
Quote from BH Fan

You forgot one thing...

[/quote]

Wow, that was harsh. just remember that our ugly road uniforms will blind your guys for at least a half.
[/quote]lolololol :D :D :D

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="853208" timestamp="1285110238"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=73111.msg852453#msg852453 date=1285024842]
Any of you BH'ers want make a message board wager?  (BHFAN or smoking baby, namely)  If BH loses, no posts for a month or if you want to step it up, until your teams first playoff game, or until after your teams next win if the middle ground suits your fancy. If Dayton loses, the same goes for me....or Ric Flair chops, either way, let's make this interesting.
[/quote]

Hey BHFAN, read the quote and then put up or shut up.  I know it's fun to talk smack, but the question is whether or not you actually believe in what you're saying.  Take the bet, or admit to the sad reality that BH has absolutely no chance of earning a victory against the Broncos. 
[/quote]

Don"t think bhfan wants any part of that one Tyrone. 

Always Believe doesn't mean being a part timer?The 3 teams we have played would prolly beat every 4a team in setx.Wasn't long ago in 07 we lose 3 of the 1st 4 to WOS-FW-Lumb.then go on a roll to meet LT in the semi's.We have proven time again we can play w/most and proved it for most of the games thus far.I take BH comments w/a laugh and give them some credit most yrs.they make 1 of the last 2 spots so they're certainly for real but they will need alot of help to get 1 this year and I hope they do.They say they're bigger and I say we're much faster and as I hoped for we came out of pre-season w/o major injuries but have learned from it.So the game is on with some top notch coaches and some great kids and both will make a few mistakes but those that rise to the occasion will win.Backing the Broncos win-lose but hope to be traveling in Dec.to find out.

[quote name="liltex" post="853569" timestamp="1285169763"]
Always Believe doesn't mean being a part timer?The 3 teams we have played would prolly beat every 4a team in setx.Wasn't long ago in 07 we lose 3 of the 1st 4 to WOS-FW-Lumb.then go on a roll to meet LT in the semi's.We have proven time again we can play w/most and proved it for most of the games thus far.I take BH comments w/a laugh and give them some credit most yrs.they make 1 of the last 2 spots so they're certainly for real but they will need alot of help to get 1 this year and I hope they do.They say they're bigger and I say we're much faster and as I hoped for we came out of pre-season w/o major injuries but have learned from it.So the game is on with some top notch coaches and some great kids and both will make a few mistakes but those that rise to the occasion will win.Backing the Broncos win-lose but hope to be traveling in Dec.to find out.
[/quote] *claps hands*  *whistles* yeah thats right what he said.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="852453" timestamp="1285024842"]
[/quote]

rut-ro

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="853208" timestamp="1285110238"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=73111.msg852453#msg852453 date=1285024842]
[/quote]

[/quote]

No reason to make a wager as the odds are against the Eagles!So I stay with the odds when it comes to wager making ;D For example Will the Dayton fans ever be smart enough to realize they have an average team? Probally not ,but there is always a chance 8) Will Purple's pupils ever get out of Dayton for a chance to work for a BH grad, Probally not, but there is always a chance ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho