What are all you southeast Texas teams going to do on your bye week friday night

knightrider

[quote name="octfeb" post="847649" timestamp="1284510414"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=72990.msg847632#msg847632 date=1284509289]
Do y'all tailgate in Dayton?
[/quote] No but we should..
[/quote]

Same here in Brenham.  A couple of guys do tailgate before baseball games though.  You know how people in Brenham are about their baseball.  Support in football is growing though.

is the brook katy game friday or saturday night. I was gonna go watch memorial but it brook is playing friday then i guess i will go watch katy spank that butt! After that i am gonna head up to the deer lease. Hey anyone got a sure fire way to lure a hog to your feeder. I  have been playing cat and mouse with this boheameth of a pig and it is time to put some lead in him, i have tried sitting there with a q beam but he doesnt want to cooperate, only other thing i know to do is put the dogs on him? any suggestions? My deer would apprecieate it.

[quote name="biaplayer" post="848219" timestamp="1284594167"]
is the brook katy game friday or saturday night. I was gonna go watch memorial but it brook is playing friday then i guess i will go watch [b][color=red]katy spank that butt![/color][/b] After that i am gonna head up to the deer lease. Hey anyone got a sure fire way to lure a hog to your feeder. I  have been playing cat and mouse with this boheameth of a pig and it is time to put some lead in him, i have tried sitting there with a q beam but he doesnt want to cooperate, only other thing i know to do is put the dogs on him? any suggestions? My deer would apprecieate it.
[/quote]

May a Big A$$ Hungry Black Bear be waiting for you as you wonder to your Deer stand.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder