What team are teams that your team has the most trouble with

skipper

We just evened the series to 2-2 with Houston Lamar.  The home team has won every game.  

Last year we had trouble with Montgomery, but still pulled off a 14-7 win.  I expect a similar result this year.  It will defenatly be a battle.  The mean green machine defense vs Houdini like Dobbins and a QB that is the coaches son and threw for 19 TD's & only 1 int last season.  No doubt, if your not doing anything on October 15th around 7:30, Cub Stadium in Brenham is the place to be.  I garantee it will be worth the drive! ;D

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="847904" timestamp="1284561600"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=72986.msg847492#msg847492 date=1284496376]
was that topic suppose to be a tongue twister?  ;)
[/quote]

She sells seashells by the sea shore! ;D ;D
[/quote]  

Peter Piper Picked something..I can't remember..hmmm  may have been his nose... ;D

It goes like this..... Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, a peck of pickled peppers peter piper picked, if peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, wheres the peck of pickled peppers peter piper picked? HA! 

[quote name="octfeb" post="847979" timestamp="1284568740"]
It goes like this..... Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, a peck of pickled peppers peter piper picked, if peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, wheres the peck of pickled peppers peter piper picked? HA! 
[/quote]
Bet you can't say that backwards while standing on your head and picking your nose.  :D

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="848025" timestamp="1284572587"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=72986.msg847621#msg847621 date=1284507720]
Livingston, Dayton, West Brook, Friendswood
[/quote]
Soulja---re-read the question.  Its asking for teams that cause you trouble, not your 2010 schedule.  :)
[/quote]

I can answer that one for him...  The answer for Central, is Friendswood.  Right soulja?

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="847996" timestamp="1284569777"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=72986.msg847979#msg847979 date=1284568740]
[/quote]
Bet you can't say that backwards while standing on your head and picking your nose.  :D
[/quote]pǝʞɔıd ɹǝdıd ɹǝʇǝd sɹǝddǝd pǝןʞɔıd ɟo ʞɔǝd ǝɥʇ sǝɹǝɥʍ 'sɹǝddǝd pǝןʞɔıd ɟo ʞɔǝd ɐ pǝʞɔıd ɹǝdıd ɹǝʇǝd ɟı 'pǝʞɔıd ɹǝdıd ɹǝʇǝd sɹǝddǝd pǝןʞɔıd ɟo ʞɔǝd ɐ 'sɹǝddǝd pǝןʞɔıd ɟo ʞɔǝd ɐ pǝʞɔıd ɹǝdıd ɹǝʇǝd no nose picking though. thats just to much multi tasking  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder