14-1A  

72 members have voted

1. 1. 14-1A

• Burkeville
    • Evadale
    • High Island
    • Sabine Pass

[quote name="Crazy Dave" post="854993" timestamp="1285341298"]
Burkeville is not worth the time to coach if you ask me if i was offered a job there i would turn it down so fast i mean who wants to do nothing but lose all season long in every sports?? [b]Its kinda like coaching a handicapped team .... Actually alot like it hahahaha [/b]

Burkeville won't be going far in ANY SPORTS THIS YEAR!!! I can promise you that for sure!!

The only way i can explain burkeville athletics is a word called "Horrible"    consider it as a car with a blown up motor you cant go anywhere just like burkeville they wont go anywhere! Man i love putting your team into the ground because its just so easy!    

Keep it coming Basketball
[/quote]

I don't have a dog in this hunt but your comment on handicapped people is totally uncalled for..If you have lived with a truly handicapped person you might have a different view...There are other ways to try to be funny you failed dismally...JMO

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crazy Dave
You don't know that at all kat i know exactly what its like to take care of a handicapped person so my fault on a comment that wasn't towards you or handicapped people just saying burkeville is horrible .... JMO  ;D   

[quote name="Crazy Dave" post="856375" timestamp="1285389921"]
Trophyman does it sound like i care?? They are horrible i wouldnt be worried at all about them!!
[/quote]

What is your issue with Burkeville?  The only thing I can guess is Burkeville use to run over your team for years, and now that the roles have reversed you feel the need to rub it in.  We get it! Your not impressed with Burkeville, but in the end it's still just a bunch of teenage boys playing a game of football.

[quote name="Crazy Dave" post="854993" timestamp="1285341298"]
Burkeville is not worth the time to coach if you ask me if i was offered a job there i would turn it down so fast i mean who wants to do nothing but lose all season long in every sports?? Its kinda like coaching a handicapped team .... Actually alot like it hahahaha

Burkeville won't be going far in ANY SPORTS THIS YEAR!!! I can promise you that for sure!!

The only way i can explain burkeville athletics is a word called "Horrible"    consider it as a car with a blown up motor you cant go anywhere just like burkeville they wont go anywhere! Man i love putting your team into the ground because its just so easy!     

Keep it coming Basketball
[/quote]

What team is it that you root for?

Burkeville will go far in sports if you know from last year. Basketball went to the playoffs in only lost by 4 to lovelady and everybody coming back on the team Jeremy Robertson had 41 in that game to and Dexter Brooks had 20 Rebs and in track Zack,Josh,Tim,Casey went to regions in sam houston in 4 by 1 and 4 by 2 and Jeremy Robertson went in shot put if you didnt know

i mean this in the nicest way but what happened to burkeville football? they have always had a strong program....have they went through coaching changes?  i personally have watched them play this year...and while i will never talked down on high school ath. , i will say that the burkeville team i watched was not conditioned and didnt play assignment football.....there was 27 official timeouts for burkeville injuries

[quote name="Shackum" post="855134" timestamp="1285352514"]
[quote author=whtUsay link=topic=72934.msg854576#msg854576 date=1285286230]
Some of you are making this #20 kid sound like an all around ALL STAR. I agree that some people are a great asset to a team but no team consists of just one person. That is why it's called a TEAM. I am sorry that this kid is hurt because I bet that you all would not be bragging about this kid as much as you are now beings as he will be standing on the sideline so no one will know how great of a player he is. And we will never know if the game would have turned out different. So everybody play their game and we will see who comes out on top  ;D
[/quote]

#20 is an all around ALL STAR, you would of had to see him play this year to know what we mean. And as Brother Persley stated, an even better person. If you have any doubts, call up Coach Lineweaver, cause he put him on the Euless Trinity Varsity squad after hurricane Ike.

But....... you are very right, it takes the whole team and he was not racking up the stats he was getting without some help! It is a TEAM and it remains a TEAM. The Cardinals still have all their skills in place. They will use all they have to win their football games. All the great coaches in 1A know you never let your players ever take anyone lightly!

[/quote]

Did he play for HI last year? if he did and If he is such an allstar then y didnt he make offensive or defensive MVP last year? correct me if i'm wrong but i believe that two evadale players got these two spots. And i dont think that any coach will point out that they have an all around all star. I just dont see any coach doing this. Even evadales coach who had the two kids that got offensive and defensive mvp last year would not say that about these two kids. there is always room for improvement. So yall quit kissin this kids rear end and give him some breathing room.

[quote name="whtUsay" post="859472" timestamp="1285632523"]
[quote author=Shackum link=topic=72934.msg855134#msg855134 date=1285352514]
[quote author=whtUsay link=topic=72934.msg854576#msg854576 date=1285286230]
Some of you are making this #20 kid sound like an all around ALL STAR. I agree that some people are a great asset to a team but no team consists of just one person. That is why it's called a TEAM. I am sorry that this kid is hurt because I bet that you all would not be bragging about this kid as much as you are now beings as he will be standing on the sideline so no one will know how great of a player he is. And we will never know if the game would have turned out different. So everybody play their game and we will see who comes out on top  ;D
[/quote]

#20 is an all around ALL STAR, you would of had to see him play this year to know what we mean. And as Brother Persley stated, an even better person. If you have any doubts, call up Coach Lineweaver, cause he put him on the Euless Trinity Varsity squad after hurricane Ike.

But....... you are very right, it takes the whole team and he was not racking up the stats he was getting without some help! It is a TEAM and it remains a TEAM. The Cardinals still have all their skills in place. They will use all they have to win their football games. All the great coaches in 1A know you never let your players ever take anyone lightly!

[/quote]

Did he play for HI last year? if he did and If he is such an allstar then y didnt he make offensive or defensive MVP last year? correct me if i'm wrong but i believe that two evadale players got these two spots. And i dont think that any coach will point out that they have an all around all star. I just dont see any coach doing this. Even evadales coach who had the two kids that got offensive and defensive mvp last year would not say that about these two kids. there is always room for improvement. So yall quit kissin this kids rear end and give him some breathing room.
[/quote]

Two whole Posts, both against #20. I see that you are just on here to talk against him. He was 1 vote from making MVP. But if you saw the posts last year there were comments against anyone that was not district champs from getting it! And I can understand that. He also played behind another great athlete last year, Mason Monkes.  James was 1st team WR and 2nd team CB. A late bloomer, 1 year bigger stronger and faster. Being an All Star in my book also counts for ATTITUDE off the field. Get over it.

Their gonna go just as far as Evadale in playoffs! Of course yall will have the bye week but the first playoff game yall play you will lose so its just like we made it as far as yall did. So if you win a playoff game then you can say you did something. If we are horrible our record doesnt show it!! (3-1)! But just keep talking DAVE you really make me laugh with your stupidity. Funny how you think we feel stupid by what you say about us, what you say doesnt matter, anything can happen in football!

[quote name="u_dnt_kno_me" post="859488" timestamp="1285633971"]
y does dave even hav a profile? my guess is he never got to start much less play any sport in school so he wants to pick on teams like burkeville(who has only lost one game all year) yea hes real tough behind a computer but i like it when u talk about us its funny knowing everything you say is constantly wrong
[/quote]
u_dnt_kno_dave

Guest Crazy Dave
Dave is here Rebel fans im about to shut up some burkeville stangs hahaha...   

I was waiting for you burkeville fans to start mouthing again..... I love shutting you up its so easy and funny to make you feel so stupid because in the long run you all know im right!!! So here we go buckle up ladies and gentlemen....

1. If i recall correctly Evadale has been to the playoffs the past 4 years in a row and this past year lost to mart who almost beat cayuga which if all you toothless rednecks didnt know was the state champs!!!

2. When evadale plays burkeville its going to be a massive blowout Evadales jv kids will be in after half time for sure!!!!

3. Burkeville will not and i repeat WILL NOT go far in any sport this year!! Mark my words

4.Maybe if burkeville got harper to go get a bus to go pick up some kids and bring them back and forth to school and practice then they will be good but thats the only way!!

5. Burkeville is down in the gutter right  now and guess what everybody they will be there for a long long long long while!!!!!  Man i love this!!

6. Even if burkeville played some competition then maybe they could brag but who have you played thats so good??? Legacy twice and another christian school or something??  You play deweyville who is a decent team and YOU GOT KILLED go play some talent and then come run your mouth to crazy dave!

7.keep it coming burkeville I got plenty more where all of those other 6 tabs came from!!

P.S. Crazy Dave is waiting patiently!!!      I'm waiting for comments I got plenty more for yall!!   

Yall are to easy  ;D

Guest Crazy Dave
[quote name="Mustang Basketball" post="859888" timestamp="1285686522"]
I dont think so buddy
[/quote]

I want to know why your so confident that yall are actually half decent?? Buddy

[quote name="Crazy Dave" post="860074" timestamp="1285695759"]
[quote author=Mustang Basketball link=topic=72934.msg859888#msg859888 date=1285686522]
I dont think so buddy
[/quote]

I want to know why your so confident that yall are actually half decent?? Buddy
[/quote]
We will win the same amount of playoff games as yall. 0! Yall got killed after playing somebody that was good. Your the 1 making yourself look stupid. "toothless rednecks"? Coming from Evadale fan you have no room to talk. Keep it coming Dave. Your a comedian ;)

we beat you last year in a down pour on your home field uuuummmm mud hole and still won and shut you out
oh and if the papers are right you just lost to dewyville by a lot and we beat dewyville this year huuuummmmm
this maybe will give the mustanges something to shoot for  and oh yea when you guys were on top in the district
you mouthed off just the same its karma enjoy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder