14-1A  

72 members have voted

1. 1. 14-1A

• Burkeville
    • Evadale
    • High Island
    • Sabine Pass

[quote name="Crazy Dave" post="861789" timestamp="1285881148"]
Burkeville will not be on top in a long  time to come haha y'all are pathetic to think that and I think its funny you try to make me feel bad about my wife .... nice try but you still are the same horrible team as yesterday and you won't get any better anytime soon so go stand on those tracks and get destroyed by those rebels to bad I won't make it this next week gotta go support my boys but ill be keeping up on how bad its gona be haha.... don't get beat too bad burkeville and rebels put your foot on their throat and don't let up so they can breathe ;D.
[/quote]

Hey Dave you are right. I hope I am using proper English I do not want to get anyones panties in a bunch... On the other hand, burkville whatever you had when u were winning you have lost along with your minds evadale will beat you as bad as they want. Dave and I will make a deal with everyone from burkeville... When we win you guys got to kiss mine and Dave's toes if we don't well we will do whatever you want. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crazy Dave
I agree with my brother bob you all are going to kiss my toe after evadale smokes you!! If for some crazy reason y'all win then I will do whatever you want!!  Burkeville is mad because we are on top and can't be knocked down and they are down in the gutter eating with the rats and running their mouth hahaha .... so no matter. What happens and what you say evadale wil be on top keep it up you pathetic little kids!!!

[quote name="Crazy Dave" post="862251" timestamp="1285905779"]
I agree with my brother bob you all are going to kiss my toe after evadale smokes you!! If for some crazy reason y'all win then I will do whatever you want!!   Burkeville is mad because we are on top and can't be knocked down and they are down in the gutter eating with the rats and running their mouth hahaha .... so no matter. What happens and what you say evadale wil be on top keep it up you pathetic little kids!!!
[/quote]
Wow really? Mad cause your on top?? Dont think so. Who cares about someone being on top, we are ready for our chance to play yall to see if we change that. But im sure your just an Evadale football player because a real adult wouldnt call another football team "Pathetic little kids". Be mature Dave. Unless this is how you Evadale people are? Not very classy i must say!!

[quote name="Sportz-Fanatic" post="862311" timestamp="1285934508"]
[quote author=Crazy Dave link=topic=72934.msg862251#msg862251 date=1285905779]
I agree with my brother bob you all are going to kiss my toe after evadale smokes you!! If for some crazy reason y'all win then I will do whatever you want!!   Burkeville is mad because we are on top and can't be knocked down and they are down in the gutter eating with the rats and running their mouth hahaha .... so no matter. What happens and what you say evadale wil be on top keep it up you pathetic little kids!!!
[/quote]
Wow really? Mad cause your on top?? Dont think so. Who cares about someone being on top, we are ready for our chance to play yall to see if we change that. But im sure your just an Evadale football player because a real adult wouldnt call another football team "Pathetic little kids". Be mature Dave. Unless this is how you Evadale people are? Not very classy i must say!!
[/quote]
Sportz. I don't understand what dave did to but this is what he thinks. I know Dave and he is very nice leave him alone

Guest Crazy Dave
Back off i was just calling the kids that are on here talking about this game is pathetic!!! show it on the field not on a screan!!! So why don't you back off and think before you post fanatic!!! 

Guest Crazy Dave
I know I down burkeville a whole lot and all and it's only because all you people think you have a chance to be district champs!!! I just don't understand it you are so confident but you dont have a chance at all!! you never will

[quote name="Crazy Dave" post="861789" timestamp="1285881148"]
Burkeville will not be on top in a long  time to come haha y'all are pathetic to think that and I think its funny you try to make me feel bad about my wife .... nice try but you still are the same horrible team as yesterday and you won't get any better anytime soon so go stand on those tracks and get destroyed by those rebels to bad I won't make it this next week gotta go support my boys but ill be keeping up on how bad its gona be haha.... don't get beat too bad burkeville and rebels put your foot on their throat and don't let up so they can breathe ;D.
[/quote]

For GOD's sakes if  you truly support the Rebels, please SHUT UP!  To everyone else,  please disregard our own VILLAGE IDIOT! 

Truly Rebels know that talk is cheap, worthless, and serves no purpose. 

To the players:  Say nothing, play hard, and let the chips fall.  This goober Dave is no true fan... a Johnny come lately is more like it.  Does more harm than good.

[quote name="bigreb" post="863047" timestamp="1285983561"]
[quote author=Crazy Dave link=topic=72934.msg861789#msg861789 date=1285881148]
[/quote]

For GOD's sakes if  you truly support the Rebels, please SHUT UP!  To everyone else,  please disregard our own VILLAGE IDIOT! 

To the players:  Say nothing, play hard, and let the chips fall.  This goober Dave is no true fan... a Johnny come lately is more like it.  Does more harm than good.
[/quote]I think he's a Pirate fan...I think...but we don't want him either....

[quote name="bigreb" post="863047" timestamp="1285983561"]
[quote author=Crazy Dave link=topic=72934.msg861789#msg861789 date=1285881148]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I was wonderin when a TRUE Rebel fan would shut him up!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder