Hamshire-Fannett at Buna Game Thread/Buna Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

Solid win Cougars!  Second half was typical Buna football, ground control.  Offensive linemen were gasping for air due to the long sustained drives.  Dropped passes and fumbles in first half really hurt the Coogs, but those problems seemed to be solved in the second half.  Hamshire-Fannett has quite a bit of talent and played a solid game.  See you in Hemphill!  Go Coogs!!!

[quote name="horndawg" post="843832" timestamp="1284173033"]
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/galactica75/Funny/crap.jpg[/img]
[/quote]We just have no size on our D Line and flat out got run over in the 2nd half, couple that with fact that our O line does not have that much size either, made for a long evening. I think my expectations were a little too lofty this year, I was hoping for a .500 year based on the number's we had coming back. Good Luck Horns I hope you have a better week being that it is Homecoming.  :) ;D

[quote name="Sportznut" post="843871" timestamp="1284173446"]
I agree, but maybe we have a coach now that will stay the course and BUILD the program back to where we belong!
[/quote]

Yeah the previous coaching regimes took HF from state power status it was and ran the program into the bottom of the barrell it is now, right, because they "didnt't stay the course." But you are right, that is the problem with HF (staying the course) but I believe you should be looking in the mirror and also in a different building other then the fieldhouse to really find the problem at HF. Good luck DP

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86