*PAM vs. OZEN Live Updates/ PAM WINS 47-27!!!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Stats
                            Port Arthur Memorial        Beaumont Ozen
Total yards                      316                            286
First downs                        17                              15
Rushes/Yds                    40/226                        32/101
Average rush                    5.65                            3.16
Comp/Atts                      9/15/2                        11/25/1
Pass yards                        90                            185
Comp pct                          60                              44
Punts                                3                                4
Punting Yards                    122                            118
Punting Average              40.67                          29.5
Fumbles/Lost                    3/0                            6/0
Penalties-yards                11-90                          8-58

well let me be the first to start.  No disrespect to Ozen, or Central but PAM will not beat any top notch teams with what i seen tonite.I give Ozen some credit when they went to that spead on offense it gave PAM trouble,that will be fix their defense coach will fix that ,but the offense is to predictable. Now i hope im wrong i am a PAM fan.

[quote name="palincoln4life" post="839572" timestamp="1283656118"]
What game were u watching, When did they onside kick. I seen a bunch of pooch kicks.
[/quote]
Well, the technical term is "swible kick" and those are kicked down the middle of the field(I know what you were trying to say)...if they get kicked to one direction on the floor...that would be "onside"...a "pooch kick" is a punt on an off down, i.e, it's 3 and 25 from my own 15...I snap to my qb and he kicks it...this is to attempt to gain field position(which Ozen averaged mid field to PAM's 45), with out allowing the opposing team to set up a punt return...

[quote name="ballin4life" post="839576" timestamp="1283656481"]
well let me be the first to start.  No disrespect to Ozen, or Central but PAM will not beat any top notch teams with what i seen tonite.I give Ozen some credit when they went to that spead on offense it gave PAM trouble,that will be fix their defense coach will fix that ,but the offense is to predictable. Now i hope im wrong i am a PAM fan.
[/quote]
This message is [color=blue][size=12pt]BRUIN[/size][/color] [size=12pt]TESTED[/size]....[color=blue][size=16pt]BRUIN[/size][/color] [size=16pt]APPROVED!!![/size]

[quote name="ballin4life" post="839576" timestamp="1283656481"]
[/quote]I disagree with Ballin, you can call the offense predictable but if you know it's coming you should stop, it that never happened. Our have two recievers open every passing play. Our young Qb needs to settle down and keep his head down the field step up in the pocket, and hit those wide open players.

i was impressed with ozens offensive line they were pretty massive. QB very mobile i see them giving district a fit, they never gave up and battled to the end. Will say this The refs had no clue what was going on . Made several bad calls on turnovers that ended up not being turnovers . What ever lol . Great game well played no cheap shots and great weather to watch football. I liked the stadium it was very nice.

Ozen never stood a chance in this one. Titans did seemm to let up defensively; Ozen scores; two for sure; came on busted plays. Ballin I must say the offense needs fine tuning but those kids are laying it all on the line; I see them working hard. The wr are making blocks and not loafing as I seen in the past. Ballin what would you like to see them do different?

[quote name="bigd92" post="839679" timestamp="1283667254"]
SGTRey you are a hater. Thats what rub people the wrong way; Again will you continue to be as supportive when Jr. graduate  ????  Good luck next week.
[/quote]it might end after what Katy is talking bout doing to WB.  ;D

I'm encourage for both programs.  For PA for jumping on Ozen early and having more than 1 kid with decent stats both running and passing and for Ozen for not giving up and Coach Nelly having the decency to put in a backup center after all those bad snaps.  I hope to see both teams week 11.....

IMO, Central and Ozen both can make the playoffs.  Central just needs to get in the I-formation and stay there.  Ozen needs to continue to improve on offense and probably stay with the bigger running back and let Lil Sullivan return kicks. 

[quote name="The GOAT" post="839614" timestamp="1283659005"]
[quote author=ballin4life link=topic=72487.msg839576#msg839576 date=1283656481]
[/quote]I disagree with Ballin, you can call the offense predictable but if you know it's coming you should stop, it that never happened. Our have two recievers open every passing play. Our young Qb needs to settle down and keep his head down the field step up in the pocket, and hit those wide open players.
[/quote] thats what i mean by predictable its obvious that the coach tells the qb who to throw to and #17 and #11 was open all night. if he dont learn who to read nothing has change on that side of the ball.

[quote name="bigd92" post="839679" timestamp="1283667254"]
SGTRey you are a hater. Thats what rub people the wrong way; Again will you continue to be as supportive when Jr. graduate  ????  Good luck next week.
[/quote]
Not hating...I sat in the stands and saw a ball game from my skull.... I sat next to Panthers yesterday, I will sit next to Jaguars for the rest of the season(or who ever is playing from BMT)....and after WE play, I'll sit next to Titans...

And yes I will support Jr when he graduates... ;D...

I should be a promoter....no one else stirs the pot but me and "mo-ped"...I mean "scooter"...lol :D

[quote name="ballin4life" post="839709" timestamp="1283691000"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=72487.msg839614#msg839614 date=1283659005]
[/quote] thats what i mean by predictable its obvious that the coach tells the qb who to throw to and #17 and #11 was open all night. if he dont learn who to read nothing has change on that side of the ball.
[/quote]He's not being told where to throw.His problem is he's so atheletic that  wants to make something happen.I think he reading deep routes first but they take time to develope when they're not their early he gets nervous, he just needs to take one step up, and let it fly. no one can stop all our fast recievers flying all over the field and stop the run at the same time.

[quote name="The GOAT" post="839735" timestamp="1283695280"]
[quote author=ballin4life link=topic=72487.msg839709#msg839709 date=1283691000]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=72487.msg839614#msg839614 date=1283659005]
[/quote]He's not being told where to throw.His problem is he's so atheletic that  wants to make something happen.I think he reading deep routes first but they take time to develope when they're not their early he gets nervous, he just needs to take one step up, and let it fly. no one can stop all our fast recievers flying all over the field and stop the run at the same time.
[/quote]
Don't be so hard on the kid...you guys know what it looks from ground zero?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476