Lumberton vs. Silsbee Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="838926" timestamp="1283625716"]
Im gonna say great game. Was last year. How is Silsbee run defense this season??????
[/quote]

Very good. Thru two games, they have given up a total of 79 yards rushing. Avg. of 39.5 yards a game.

Silsbee thru the first two games is only giving up an avg. of 104.5 yards of offense a game.

With the key injuries that the Raiders have....this will be their biggest test so far. Coach Creduer will have to have a sharp game plan together if he wants to squeeze past the tigers. BH exposed a few weaknesses in the Raiders defense that silsbee may want to try a time or two. This should be a hard fought game that comes down to the wire.

Guest BIG HOUSE
AggiesAreWe.......I would be willing to bet that Silsbee gives up more than 79 yrds rushing this week !

I predict they will give up about 208 ground yards this week....This will not even be that close..

L-Train-34
Silsbee- 13

[quote name="BIG HOUSE" post="839808" timestamp="1283703993"]
AggiesAreWe.......I would be willing to bet that Silsbee gives up more than 79 yrds rushing this week !

I predict they will give up about 208 ground yards this week....This will not even be that close..

L-Train-34
Silsbee- 13
[/quote] :o :o :o    ;D

Lumberton by 7 or less. This will be a close one, but I think we have the intangibles, and big play potential at any time. We arent a one trick pony as some people have eluded to, we can throw it with the best of em, Pace doesnt miss anything and hughes is as accurate as anyone with time to throw

[quote name="badndn" post="839042" timestamp="1283632770"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72485.msg838971#msg838971 date=1283628726]
I have to give the edge to the more expirienced QB...Hughes...Lumberton by a 7 or less..
[/quote]
I agree. Gonna be close.

Didn't the LTrain do this last year also to start out the season?
[/quote]
Yes, yes we did and had it not been for the fence around the stadium, the Raiders probably would have ran JJ all the way back to Silsbee, their rushing yardage from last year per Ipreps 22/-42 and the minus is not a mistake.

WOW! Lumberton smack talk????? Please! Silsbee wins this game close 26-21. Lumberton has a good run game but  Silsbee's air attack and zone read will prove to be too much. I remember when we use to play Lumberton back in early 80's 90's and the score was like 55-14 Silsbee. How times have changed.

[quote name="BIG HOUSE" post="839808" timestamp="1283703993"]

L-Train-34
Silsbee- 13
[/quote]
::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder