Vidor vs. BC Predictions?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="venom33" post="835210" timestamp="1283206794"]
[quote author=RustedCutlass link=topic=72162.msg835203#msg835203 date=1283205457]
[quote author=Card link=topic=72162.msg835194#msg835194 date=1283204627]
Cant wait til Friday   :-*
[/quote]
That makes two of us.  ;D
[/quote]

this makes three of us!   ;D :-* ;D
[/quote]

i think that makes a whole town. ;D

[quote name="Card" post="834635" timestamp="1283132705"]
BC     35

vidor  00

Seriously do they think that they are gonna beat us running the ball. Shepard couldnt run on us. Aint gonna happen  ;D

[/quote]Sounds like Shepard is apowerhouse running team! ;D

[quote name="Pirate for Life!" post="835333" timestamp="1283217152"]
[quote author=Card link=topic=72162.msg834635#msg834635 date=1283132705]
BC     35

vidor  00

Seriously do they think that they are gonna beat us running the ball. Shepard couldnt run on us. Aint gonna happen  ;D

[/quote]Sounds like Shepard is apowerhouse running team! ;D
[/quote]
Ain't that the truth? LOL!  ;D :D ;D :D

Card..... you are doing a whole lot of talking.  Why do you have an IP address from Vidor????  :o  Just curious.  BC folks are liking our team this year. But disrespecting our opponent is not smart nor is it our way. Looks to be a great game Friday night between two good programs. 8)

[quote name="swampdude" post="835453" timestamp="1283224822"]
Card..... you are doing a whole lot of talking.  Why do you have an IP address from Vidor????  :o   Just curious.  BC folks are liking our team this year. But disrespecting our opponent is not smart nor is it our way. Looks to be a great game Friday night between two good programs. 8)
[/quote]

I am curious too. How do you know he has an IP address from Vidor? Is it something on their profile or something? ???

[quote name="swampdude" post="835453" timestamp="1283224822"]
Card..... you are doing a whole lot of talking.  Why do you have an IP address from Vidor????  :o   Just curious.  BC folks are liking our team this year. But disrespecting our opponent is not smart nor is it our way. Looks to be a great game Friday night between two good programs. 8)
[/quote]

Actually swampdude I live in Orangefield ISD but if I lived across the street then I would be in Vidor ISD. I've been here ever since Ike decided to demolish my house in Bridge City but I can't control  mother nature.  I still am and will always be a CARDINAL.

CARDINALS WIN BIG

Card, name your price that BC will not score 50 and on a side bet that Vidor will not get shutout!!!  What will it be?  Shepherd is not remotely close to Vidor style of Offense and to sit back and say that BC will score 50 and shutout Vidor is one of the more ridiculous statments I have read in along time.  You must still be drinking saltwater!

[quote name="Noles_Fan" post="836398" timestamp="1283360970"]
Card, name your price that BC will not score 50 and on a side bet that Vidor will not get shutout!!!  What will it be?  Shepherd is not remotely close to Vidor style of Offense and to sit back and say that BC will score 50 and shutout Vidor is one of the more ridiculous statments I have read in along time.  You must still be drinking saltwater!
[/quote]

I did'nt say that BC would score 50,  I said 35 points.

My prediction still stands:    BC    35
                                      Vidor  0

[quote name="Card" post="836406" timestamp="1283361903"]
[quote author=Noles_Fan link=topic=72162.msg836398#msg836398 date=1283360970]
Card, name your price that BC will not score 50 and on a side bet that Vidor will not get shutout!!!  What will it be?  Shepherd is not remotely close to Vidor style of Offense and to sit back and say that BC will score 50 and shutout Vidor is one of the more ridiculous statments I have read in along time.  You must still be drinking saltwater!
[/quote]

I did'nt say that BC would score 50,  I said 35 points.

My prediction still stands:     BC     35
                                       Vidor  0

Wow Bold Statement...
[/quote]

[center]Your invited to a whoopin[/center]

BC will be holding a LIVE seminar on tail kicking this Friday. Come out and support your Bridge City Cardinals as they woe their 4A opponent from the North.

[quote name="Card" post="836871" timestamp="1283442459"]
[center]Your invited to a whoopin[/center]

BC will be holding a LIVE seminar on tail kicking this Friday. Come out and support your Bridge City Cardinals as they [b]woe[/b] their 4A opponent from the North.
[/quote]

Kirbyville has been held up,held down,knocked down,knocked up,lied to,lied about,and asked to donate for the study of the mating habits of the Colarado Mud Minnow....But I can't say we ever been "WOE'D"..( could have been and just didn't realize it).. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder