Vidor vs. BC Predictions?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Card" post="836871" timestamp="1283442459"]
[center]Your invited to a whoopin[/center]

BC will be holding a LIVE seminar on tail kicking this Friday. Come out and support your Bridge City Cardinals as they woe their 4A opponent from the North.
[/quote]I hope they know what to do with there tails when Vidor is done kicking it.Maybe they should take notes. Vidor is not to be taken lightly. JMO

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="837173" timestamp="1283483573"]
I have never been to the BC stadium... I know where it is... but never actually been inside of it.. is there enough seating for the Pirate following??
[/quote]
if there isnt enough setting on the visitor side, im hoping those card fans wont mind us sitting on their home side  :) :) :)

[quote name="Tim Riggins" post="837208" timestamp="1283485832"]
remember that's the same stadium BC had when they were 4A, 8500 should be plenty.  Plus there's always the fence to hang on!
[/quote]

:o Ours only seats 6,000, so i'm sure it will be ok.  Unless y'all are expecting a PNG sized following.

[quote name="venom33" post="834562" timestamp="1283125697"]
menard 35
vidor  14
[/quote]Only someone ignorant would act like one player is a whole team!  BC has some great football players who have as much to do with there winning as Menard.  The DLine is great and the # reason they won games last year.  Everybody wants to talk O, but D wins games and BC has a great D.  C'mon man!!!

[quote name="cardsfan" post="837262" timestamp="1283516339"]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=72162.msg834562#msg834562 date=1283125697]
menard 35
vidor  14
[/quote]Only someone ignorant would act like one player is a whole team!  BC has some great football players who have as much to do with there winning as Menard.  The DLine is great and the # reason they won games last year.  Everybody wants to talk O, but D wins games and BC has a great D.  C'mon man!!!
[/quote]

i was actually being sarcastic, but you and i both know without matt menard bc wouldnt be anything.... im curious though, where is this "great" defense you speak of? do you label them "great" because they beat shepherd? sounds like you may be a little butt hurt because your incredible defense is over shadowed by an offensive star!

[quote name="vidorSDMF" post="837292" timestamp="1283521026"]
I do believe Vidor is fired up, i expect a ton of ppl out there tonight. The Pirates are gonna have alotta fans cheering them off the feild after the Victory tonight.
[/quote]
i kno im fired up and definately going to be there when they get that big VICTORY!!!!!!!

[quote name="Pierats222" post="837565" timestamp="1283540382"]
I love everyone on here, because they're all so smart!
BC you better be able to back up all the smack talk your boys are talkin on here, because the Vidor boys are comin to play tonight!!!
I still say Vidor by 2 touchdowns, BC if you can stop brentyn clark....hats off to ya
[/quote]

Vidor if you can stop Matt Menard....hats off to ya  8)
[/quote]

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="SetxFootball" post="837691" timestamp="1283548860"]
[quote author=Pierats222 link=topic=72162.msg837565#msg837565 date=1283540382]
I love everyone on here, because they're all so smart!
BC you better be able to back up all the smack talk your boys are talkin on here, because the Vidor boys are comin to play tonight!!!
I still say Vidor by 2 touchdowns, BC if you can stop brentyn clark....hats off to ya
[/quote]

Vidor if you can stop Matt Menard....hats off to ya  8)
[/quote]
[/quote]

Brentyn Clark ain't the only person Vidor has. You can't forget David Bolinger and David Smallwood and Brice Williams, who had a 45 yard catch last week to set up for the tying touchdown against a very very good Texas High team. I think we can handle one QB who wasn't even a QB last year. :D 8)

[quote name="Card" post="834721" timestamp="1283137463"]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=72162.msg834695#msg834695 date=1283135715]
Both teams could score 50 this week.
[/quote]

No way Vidor scores 50 . The last couple of times we played them they got the W. This is BC's year for payback and Vidor will be lucky to score.
Mark it down [i][u]Vidor will not score[/u][/i]. I just hope that coach doesnt let up after we get up by 3 TDs. We are expected to pulvarize them and we need to run up the score to keep our momentum for the next game.
[/quote]
i'll have your crow ready, in fact, i'll go ahead and prepare it now

[quote name="swampdude" post="835453" timestamp="1283224822"]
Card..... you are doing a whole lot of talking.  Why do you have an IP address from Vidor????  :o   Just curious.  BC folks are liking our team this year. But disrespecting our opponent is not smart nor is it our way. Looks to be a great game Friday night between two good programs. 8)
[/quote]
which reminds me, i should mask my ip address so that people don't stalk me

wow...........from what ive heard..............BC is gonna be over flowing with vidorians. a bunch of pirates are coming back from college to catch tonights game...including me.  :) And i do believe Mathews has our boys fired up. We have 5 offencive weapons and a solid defence, i feel sorry for anyone wearing red tonight.

[quote name="vidorSDMF" post="837804" timestamp="1283554980"]
wow...........from what ive heard..............BC is gonna be over flowing with vidorians. a bunch of pirates are coming back from college to catch tonights game...including me.  :) And i do believe Mathews has our boys fired up. We have 5 offencive weapons and a solid defence, i feel sorry for anyone wearing red tonight.
[/quote]
use spell check man lmfao

[quote name="vidor pirate" post="837805" timestamp="1283555050"]
[quote author=vidorSDMF link=topic=72162.msg837804#msg837804 date=1283554980]
[/quote]
use spell check man lmfao
[/quote]

hehehe sorry thats why im goin to college lol.  im just all fired up bout them pirates tonight

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder