Chester vs. Mount Carmel

[quote name="WordMan2" post="831586" timestamp="1282878396"]
Cfester 42
Houston Mt Carmel  28
[/quote]

I'm going with WordMan2... sixmanfootball.com folks have Chester by 13 so that's a pretty good comparison.  However, we have to remember this is unchartered waters for us.  Plus we have two out with injuries on the line.  But we should have enough speed to hopefully offset that.  Go Jackets!  :D

Chester has always been a school with an abundance of school spirit and school pride.  You have many people backing and supporting you guys, as well as, your community. I tip my hat to your school for going to six man instead of hanging up the pads for good.  You Yellow Jackets have spunk and I know that it will be a great season.  Not sure what the score will be but Chester will be the winner.

Well, we came up on the short end but the boys played hard.  I still think that we can compete, we will just have to work harder on stopping the big plays.  That's the only thing we didn't do right in this game.  Other than that the boys looked really good.  Can't wait til next Friday.  With 7 minutes left we were only down a touchdown, MC 39 Chester 33,  final score Mt. Carmel 56 Chester 39. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86