Best 7yr old football player in the World!!

So what if he only winds up being 5'6" and 150 pounds when he is 18?  Will he be the greatest QB in the world then?  Look at all the stars that you see in the LLWS (currently now playing on ESPN) and very few of them ever make it to the show!  Here's hoping for the best, but his parents have already put enormous pressure on the kid by trying to make him a YouTube sensation.  Geez!

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="831272" timestamp="1282854532"]
[size=14pt][color=red]So what if he only winds up being 5'6" and 150 pounds when he is 18?  Will he be the greatest QB in the world then?[/color][/size]  Look at all the stars that you see in the LLWS (currently now playing on ESPN) and very few of them ever make it to the show!  Here's hoping for the best, but his parents have already put enormous pressure on the kid by trying to make him a YouTube sensation.  Geez!
[/quote]He might be special...He's already 5'6 and 150 pounds ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="ndnnike16" post="831281" timestamp="1282855857"]
[color=red][size=10pt]if you think that kid is good check out this 9yr old.  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asmnEWZnEg4[/size][/color]
[/quote][size=14pt][color=red][size=12pt]Look at all the stars that you see in the LLWS (currently now playing on ESPN) and very few of them ever make it to the show!  Here's hoping for the best, but his parents have already put enormous pressure on the kid by trying to make him a YouTube sensation.  Geez![/size][/color][/size]

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="831311" timestamp="1282860333"]
It's ashame that after this video was taken, the league found out the kid was actually 11 and he had already been kicked out of two other 8-9 age group leagues. ;)
[/quote]I figured he was 11 or twelve. He was just to athletic for an 7yr old. Thats sad. He was out there sticking 7yr olds. I would've lined him up against 15yr olds so he can see how it feels to play against kids that are 4 yrs older then you. 

I've seen a "man-child" such as this. There is always at least one. Sure he has talent, but he also has many years of development between him and a college scholarship. Don't invest more "oh's" and "ah's" in viral finds like these. They almost never pan out and the list of reasons is limitless.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Betrayed" post="831313" timestamp="1282860969"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=72085.msg831311#msg831311 date=1282860333]
It's ashame that after this video was taken, the league found out the kid was actually 11 and he had already been kicked out of two other 8-9 age group leagues. ;)
[/quote]I figured he was 11 or twelve. He was just to athletic for an 7yr old. Thats sad. He was out there sticking 7yr olds. I would've lined him up against 15yr olds so he can see how it feels to play against kids that are 4 yrs older then you. 
[/quote] Him being only 11-12, its not him sticking it to the 7 yr olds its the parents and coaches.. Which is the real sad part. These adults should be ashamed for teaching this kid and the ones he plays with how to lie and betray... :( :( :(

[quote name="Betrayed" post="831313" timestamp="1282860969"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=72085.msg831311#msg831311 date=1282860333]
[/quote]so what your saying is you wanna see him get hurt?? wow thats just as low as what the player and his parents did..

Guest GB Nelson
That kid has a lot of skill also giving some love out to those wide receivers they have skill too. Not often at that young of an age you find players who can catch especially on the same team with a good QB. He better stick with it, grow, and all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder