Do anyone have Central scrimage updates?

[color=maroon]My bad to keep you guys waitng, But here's Complete Coverage and My input for the Scrimmage.
1st of all I really wouldent count this as seeing where we are, Chevaz (5A)even though a playoff team really didnt bring much to the table, and Worthing (4A), lets just say its gone to be a long season. But Anyway Centrals Defense looked really good out their and the Offense clicked on some plays and on some they didnt, but the QB Mitchel looked good in the pocket slinging the ball. He also ran a few times, Defenses better bring something with them when trying to take him down. He looked really impressive, I kno he has a Confidence boost going into next week. Recivers caught the Ball really Well. Ogeltree Had two TD one in each game and RB Samuels ran the Ball Well, him and Brown. Heard didnt play (Dont know why). Notice they have more Younger players on Varsity then Usual

Defensive Line will be a force to Recon with this year. They absolutely Demolished both Teams offense of Line. Alfread is a monster :). Linebackers have to do a better job of tackling though, to many missed tackles out their today, good thing we have scrimmages. Secondary will also be Very good this year 0 passing yards for both teams (Im very Serious). They didnt allow a pass all game. Mainly becaues of the pressure the D-line put on both QB's.

Central won Both Game Situations (one 8min Qrt aginst both teams)

Central vs Chavez 12-0 -TD Catch by D.Ogeltree, Fumble Recovery T.Vaults

Central vs Worthing 24-0 -TD Run R.Mitchell, TD Run Elliott Brown, T.D catch D.Ogeltree, T.D Run T.Samuels[/color]

Guest rykerx144
I talked with a guy this morning that went to the game.  He pretty much agreed with texazball!  He said Offense looked very good.  O line did awesome job.  He said he was definetly concerned about the defense.  He said they looked young and did alot of arm tackling.  Didn't hurt them too bad today but next week will be bad.  Secondary covered well and along with the Dline shut the passing games down, but was slow to react to the ball and again didn't tackle well.  He is a die hard Central fan and although critical thinks they will do well against Memorial after watching them last night. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder