Players to watch this season

[quote name="stevenash" post="866564" timestamp="1286305889"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=71516.msg866545#msg866545 date=1286304085]
Steve, I am beginning to wonder if someone else is posting under his account.
[/quote]

I believe that this account has had several posters all along.  My guess is that the main poster may have realized that his technique/tactics were actually counterproductive as far as achieving his goal. 
[/quote][IMG]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h366/bryce4904/backoff2-1.jpg[/img]

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="866610" timestamp="1286310644"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=71516.msg866564#msg866564 date=1286305889]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=71516.msg866545#msg866545 date=1286304085]
Steve, I am beginning to wonder if someone else is posting under his account.
[/quote]

I believe that this account has had several posters all along.  My guess is that the main poster may have realized that his technique/tactics were actually counterproductive as far as achieving his goal. 
[/quote][IMG]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h366/bryce4904/backoff2-1.jpg[/img]
[/quote][img]http://www.dreamstime.com/scared-man-thumb5621790.jpg[/img]

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="871219" timestamp="1286721542"]
HJ, enjoy yourselves for the remaining short period of time you have left. Time is running out before there will be some new blood in the hunt for district race.
[/quote]

Dove- Just curious why you arent directing that comment to Silsbee as well?

[quote name="stevenash" post="871267" timestamp="1286730042"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=71516.msg871219#msg871219 date=1286721542]
HJ, enjoy yourselves for the remaining short period of time you have left. Time is running out before there will be some new blood in the hunt for district race.
[/quote]

Dove- Just curious why you arent directing that comment to Silsbee as well?
[/quote]

Dove knows how good that freshman group is at Silsbee. ;)

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="871824" timestamp="1286761721"]
Yep, that freshman group will be competitive. Hamshire Fannett and Silsbee will be battling it out for district and playoffs real soon. Then WO-S and HJ  ;D
[/quote]

Yes, the demise of Hj is imminent.  Between the foreign exchange students at HF and the "four year plan" to destroy HJ, it is probable that HJ will be in the basement soon.  As for the Silsbee freshmen, I think they are very good.  However, they will need to be because the group from last year(Silsbee freshmen) was the weakest I have seen in some time despite having one good freshman playing on the varsity.  The only hope Hardin Jefferson will have will be the fact that the games will be decided by the final score as opposed to board discussions of how weak they are.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="871913" timestamp="1286767802"]
The truth hurts sometimes.
[/quote]

Dove- Please do tell- Please define "truth" in your last statement.  Is the "truth" that HF will be the 2012 state champs?  Cant find that in the dicitionary.  Is the "truth" that HJ can no longer compete for the top in their district?  I think that "truth" is merely the "prognostication" of one who considers himself a purveyor of the "truth".  Perhaps the "truth" is the word/words that flow from disenchanted fans/wannabe coaches who again become self appointed "truthsayers".  Gee, as far as the subject matter, I am unable to find how the "truth" can be told about future events.  Does the trite/hackneyed saying "sometimes the truth hurts" apply to an event that hasn't taken place yet?  Excuse me, I must be out of touch.  I always thought that the "truth" pertained to events that had already taken place and could, therefore, be substantiated and documented.  If the truth is as you(and a couple of others) portray it, then why not contact the UIL and tell them that HF and Silsbee should be, at THIS time, be awarded the top playoff spots.  If they ask you why, just tell em "its the truth".  I am sure they will happily accept that as formal documentation.  And, while you are at it, let them know that all rules have been complied with for the foreign "students".  That is the "truth", isn't it.

[quote name="mfd814" post="871967" timestamp="1286780046"]
The are some pretty good freshman in the BISD schools this year. Had a good crop of them from various schools in Beaumont,  Alot went to WB and Central this year. Should be interesting. 
[/quote]Yep, heard Central has a good group coming in this year. Seen a few and I must say, I saw some that can play the game.

[quote name="sleepy" post="872009" timestamp="1286801415"]
This freshman group at HF is so good it couldn't even with the Little Dribblers National Championship that does not even include 1/10 of the teams in the state of texas.  Is this correct?
[/quote]The freshman group?  95% of that team are still in middle school, not high school.

[quote name="stevenash" post="872000" timestamp="1286799853"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=71516.msg871913#msg871913 date=1286767802]
[/quote]

Dove- Please do tell- Please define "truth" in your last statement.  Is the "truth" that HF will be the 2012 state champs?  Cant find that in the dicitionary.  Is the "truth" that HJ can no longer compete for the top in their district?  I think that "truth" is merely the "prognostication" of one who considers himself a purveyor of the "truth".  Perhaps the "truth" is the word/words that flow from disenchanted fans/wannabe coaches who again become self appointed "truthsayers".  Gee, as far as the subject matter, I am unable to find how the "truth" can be told about future events.  Does the trite/hackneyed saying "sometimes the truth hurts" apply to an event that hasn't taken place yet?  Excuse me, I must be out of touch.  I always thought that the "truth" pertained to events that had already taken place and could, therefore, be substantiated and documented.  If the truth is as you(and a couple of others) portray it, then why not contact the UIL and tell them that HF and Silsbee should be, at THIS time, be awarded the top playoff spots.  If they ask you why, just tell em "its the truth".  I am sure they will happily accept that as formal documentation.  And, while you are at it, let them know that all rules have been complied with for the foreign "students".  That is the "truth", isn't it.
[/quote]

Okay Stevie. We'll walk on faith and belief. Those two words have brought this nation a long way and I'm sure faith will bring out some truth in your non-believing soul in 2011-2012 season.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="872018" timestamp="1286802910"]
[quote author=sleepy link=topic=71516.msg872009#msg872009 date=1286801415]
This freshman group at HF is so good it couldn't even with the Little Dribblers National Championship that does not even include 1/10 of the teams in the state of texas.  Is this correct?
[/quote]The freshman group?  95% of that team are still in middle school, not high school.
[/quote]

"freshmen group" attending middle school.  Hmmm- Dove did you arrange for all of those kids to be held back a year or are they possibly eighth graders rather than "freshmen group".  Or, as an alternative, perhaps at HF, the high school only includes grades 10-12?

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="872022" timestamp="1286803243"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=71516.msg872000#msg872000 date=1286799853]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Okay Stevie. We'll walk on faith and belief. Those two words have brought this nation a long way and I'm sure faith will bring out some truth in your non-believing soul in 2011-2012 season.
[/quote]

Be careful with that "faith and belief stuff".  A well know person got his current position promising "change we could believe in".  My guess is that the Nov elections may send a strong message that the general public is no longer drinking the kool-aid.

[quote name="stevenash" post="872187" timestamp="1286814636"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=71516.msg872022#msg872022 date=1286803243]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Be careful with that "faith and belief stuff".  A well know person got his current position promising "change we could believe in".  My guess is that the Nov elections may send a strong message that the general public is no longer drinking the kool-aid.
[/quote]WRight with this new election we could Have Wichcraft in  power instead of a hope for  change Or maybe a SS reinacttor

[quote name="stevenash" post="872187" timestamp="1286814636"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]See, thats what happens to the brain when you listen to Beck. Mis-information. keep Hope Alive!  :D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="872267" timestamp="1286818860"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=71516.msg872187#msg872187 date=1286814636]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]See, thats what happens to the brain when you listen to Beck. Mis-information. keep Hope Alive!  :D
[/quote]

BECK?????? Surely you meant Pelosi or Reid!!!!!   

[quote name="stevenash" post="872299" timestamp="1286821448"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=71516.msg872267#msg872267 date=1286818860]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=71516.msg872187#msg872187 date=1286814636]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

BECK?????? Surely you meant Pelosi or Reid!!!!!     
[/quote]oKAY, meet me over in the Locker Room with your gloves, buddy! 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder