Katy Jo Williams G T Shocker Gold player has committed to TWU

Katy Jo Williams  plays SS and Pitcher for the G.T.Shockers Gold. She has verbally committed to play for Texas Women's University. Katy attends Hardin Jefferson High  School and will be a 2012 graduate. She will be just a Junoir when High School starts so this is a early verbal committment. Katy has done it the right way and I am proud of what she has accomplished. She has shown a real committment to be at every practice, always works hard, plays & pratices with heart and does it the way it should be done. Coach Trout and the entire G.T. Shocker family wants to congradulate her and let her know we are all proud of  Katy Jo on her verbal committment to TWU.

Congratulations Katy Jo !!!! You have earned this achievement with your long hours of hard work and constant desire to succeed.  Well, succeed you did, and as a result you are going to a fine University that is extremely happy to have your committment.  Congrats again, we are very, very proud of you !!!!

congrats to katy joe.you are very deserving of this accomplishment.i have personnaly seen all of the hard work and dedication you have put in to reach the next level.keep doing what you are doing and you will go very far,not only in softball,but in life as well.i know mom and dad are especially proud of you.maybe baby shannon will see you at TWU in a couple of years.

Congrats Katy! It's been a pleasure the past 7 years watching you grow and develop from a 9 yr old snot nosed kid into a 16 yr old snot nosed kid. I look forward to our 1 remaining year of select ball with you and Andie does as well. I'm not gonna take that last out of yall's last game together very well.  :(

Katy asked me to tell everyone how appreciative she is for all your nice comments. She was smiling from ear to ear when I read them to her. When we started thinking about her years in softball we started laughing at the things she had experienced. One we remember was when she was 8 and playing baseball she asked me "why don't I play with the girls". I didn't have a good answer so we made the change. Over the years we have met so many great people and feel very fortunate to call them friends. A few we would like to thank: Trout and Jess (GTShockers Gold)-You both are tremendous coaches. Preparing these girls physically and mentally to play the game the way you do is unmatched. Jimmy Weise--the absolute master at getting girls signed. Jimmy always makes sure we have college coaches in the stands watching our girls. Katy was very fortunate to have you promoting her. I know the girls love and appreciate you and so do the parents pocket books. Mc--We came into softball not knowing the road to take. Mc guided us as if Katy were his own daughter and for that we are very grateful and fortunate. Mc also would supply us with medical drama that sure is entertaining to talk about. Katy also wanted to thank Robert Verde, Mike Sain, Craig Soniet, Tommy Thompson, Kevin Wiggins and James Birdwell for the help and encouragement they have given her over the years. I hope we haven't forgotten anyone. There have been so many. Again, we appreciate each and everyone of you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder