Area games to be broadcast on TV

This year, KFDM will be begin broadcasting local high school games live on Saturday evenings during on it's CW Channel, Digital Channel 6.2.  So far, two games have been moved from their original Friday kickoffs to a Saturday, 7:00 p.m. kickoff:

West Orange-Stark at Kirbyville, which will now kick off on Saturday, October 2nd at 7:00 p.m. from Dan R. Hooks Stadium in West Orange; and

West Orange-Stark at Bridge City, which will now kick off on Saturday, October 23rd at 6:00 p.m. from Larry Ward Stadium in Bridge City.

As I learn of other games being broadcast, I certainly let you know.

Right now, that WO-S/Bridge City game is scheduled for 6:00p.m., but it is subject to change based on the time the coaches agree to play.

KFDM will announce the full schedule next week. As of now, the station plans to broadcast a total of 6 games on the CW and simulcast them on KFDM.com. Most of the remaining options are B.I.S.D. games that are already scheduled for Saturdays.

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="818331" timestamp="1279224335"]
That's what i thought as well then i called the WO-S office and they said it's at WO-S.
[/quote]

That would make more sense because as it looks right now on WOS schedule, they would have 3 home games, 6 out of town, and 1 neutral site.

With that game being in WOS, that would even the schedule out better with 4 home games, 5 out of town and 1 neutral site (Giddings).

It would also even out Kirbyville's schedule. Right now they have 6 home games. This would give them an even 5 home and 5 away.

Grad, you need to get busy!!! ;D

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="818345" timestamp="1279226777"]
[font=Courier]I was also informed that Fox 4 will be doing Friday night games as well...Almost positive one of them is PN-G/Nederland.[/font]
[/quote]

Those are tape delay, correct?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="818332" timestamp="1279224612"]
[quote author=KFDM COOP link=topic=71037.msg818331#msg818331 date=1279224335]
That's what i thought as well then i called the WO-S office and they said it's at WO-S.
[/quote]

That would make more sense because as it looks right now on WOS schedule, they would have 3 home games, 6 out of town, and 1 neutral site.

With that game being in WOS, that would even the schedule out better with 4 home games, 5 out of town and 1 neutral site (Giddings).

It would also even out Kirbyville's schedule. Right now they have 6 home games. This would give them an even 5 home and 5 away.

Grad, you need to get busy!!! ;D
[/quote]

Man, just when I thought it was time to rest.  You guys have to do something to make me have to do 3 or 4 new tasks! LOL!  Okay, the game date, time and YES venue now reflects the proper information (or at least proper as it stands right now).

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="818345" timestamp="1279226777"]
[font=Courier]I was also informed that Fox 4 will be doing Friday night games as well...Almost positive one of them is PN-G/Nederland.[/font]
[/quote] Friday night games have to be tape delayed!

[quote name="NickKBTV" post="818377" timestamp="1279230402"]
Yes....we are doing 4 games, possibly 5 and they will start at 10:35pm just like last yr and the yr before.
[/quote]

That's cool!  A lot of kids getting face time on TV can't be a bad thing.

BH thinks of Dayton as a bunch of uneducated burger flippin rednecks so dist.gm#1 we're gonna invite the blue collar comedy group to come do the play by play,invite willie nelson so we're sure to get tv coverage when the smoke comes out of the bronco tunnel led by willie ,then a halftime burger flippin contest and best of show redneck grill competition ::) ;D ;D

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="818426" timestamp="1279244839"]
Geez, the first two games will both be WO-S games, huh? Makes me wonder if Kerry had anything to do with that? LOL!
[/quote]

Actually, it's not the first two games, just two of the games they will be doing.

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="818394" timestamp="1279235784"]
I hate the Kirbyville vs WO-S game being moved to a Saturday. Lamar hosts Sam Houston St. at 6 pm the same day.
[/quote]

I hate it too. My wife informed me of that situiation after I told her about me possibly doing the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder