LC-M At Dayton...any predictions or comments???

bronco1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about you guys but i am pretty excited about this game on Friday. This game shows how good LC-M is. Dayton is a good team but both teams must put on there game faces to play this game. LC-M is going to have to bring there A-game. Bears need to focuse on there team work and how to acheive what they want. I think if they use this type of strategy they will over come. (just my opinion). The coaches are good and young.. LC-M has a big chance.

So sorry not to respond to Venoms accusations (which turned out wrong) since I am not a homer for LCM. Im not from LCM or have any affiliation with the school what so ever. Actually have no real love for any school in the area, just your normal sports fan and on Friday high school sports are front and center in my eyes.

Yes LCM has a shot and yes they have a realistic chance of winning. Only reason I am pulling for the Bears is because I enjoy underdogs and it would be great to finally see them have a successful season and make the playoffs.

So from an unbiased person..how do you guys in LC say it....GO BOJO...

(that should make a few people either laugh or get pumped up)

Guest maverick24

Sports I laugh every time I see GO BOJO that is just to funny!!!! On to the game LCM fans drive safe no hurry Dayton will be scoring all night if you get there late you won't miss much. You will see the same thing every week from a diff. school talking about how they have a chance and it will be a good game and how they have a chance. TRUST ME I HAVE SEEN THIS TEAM UP CLOSE TWICE YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO WIN AND WHO CARES IF IT IS CLOSE OR A BLOWOUT IT WILL STILL BE A LOSS!!!!! Dayton is the best team in district LCM beat two very bad teams and got beat by a team with a shot at the playoffs!! I wish yall luck it would be great for yall to win but trust me you can't compare beating a very bad PNG team to playing DAYTON. Trust me you have not seen anyone that is this strong fast and physical. It will be a long nite!!!

Dayton rolls big and wins this one!!!

No wonder people think Im an LCM homer, I stay on this topic but anyways....LCM has seen a team with greater speed, size, intensity, talent and anything else that goes into it - the Mustangs. Remember that team?

So I would take back that comment and ask the Nederland Bulldogs if Vidor had NO CHANCE of beating them. And I am sure PNG fans said the same thing before their game with the Bears.

Saying no chance is a strong statement that can often make one look a little dumb in the end.

maverick24: TRUST ME I HAVE SEEN THIS TEAM UP CLOSE TWICE YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO WIN AND WHO CARES IF IT IS CLOSE OR A BLOWOUT IT WILL STILL BE A LOSS!!!!!

I'm not a superstitious person, but never say NO CHANCE! Anything can happen. On any given night the best team can have an off game. I expect Dayton to win but I never go to a game underestimating the other team. Well, except Smily in 21-4A.

No, offense but luck ain't gonna help either team. This is gonna be a coaching match up. It looks like LC-M is playing good football this year and so is Dayton. There is no such thing as "Luck". Sorry.

Also, remember Dayton is still the underdog in the big 22-4A.

Maverick' date='

You are sounding just like we at nederland sounded in the beginning... Arrogant. Watch out Dayton, I know you are a good team, but just remember little David defeated mighty Goliath.[/quote']

He ain't speakin for Dayton, he's talking about Dayton. Remember, we are not the Goliath, we are the David in 22-4A. Nobody(must of us anyway) from Dayton are talkin any smack.

I'll have to hand it to the Dayton Crowd. They haven't been doing any trash talking and they have supported their team without putting down others. CLASS ACT !!! Hope however tonight turns out' date=' its a good game and everyone is safe ![/quote']

Thanks Coach

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder