LC-M At Dayton...any predictions or comments???

bronco1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the key to the Dayton - LCM game is going to be if LCM's defense can put pressure on Dayton's offense. I mean like get in the backfield before the play develops. Send the LBs all night long. If that can happen they have a good chance to win but if they let Dayton get rolling watch out they are very good.

well for one since when is it typical to say we almost did this or we almost did that? since when is that typically an LCM thing to say? for another i still think its a fine acoomplishment to shut out the defending district champs in the second half of a ball game

west orange has a real good team but that doesnt mean you need to hate on every other team thats not as good

we have the state softball champs at LCM but we dont get on WOS softball do we?

our baseball team had a nice playoff go and we dont get on WOS baseball

just think about it, i mean its always fun to brag, but is it that fun to hate?

Ok, to end it all.......LCM beat PNG. LCM deserved the win and everyone at PNG acknowledges that fact. I congratulate LCM on the win. Now, lets move on.....capitalize on our mistakes and improve even more where we are the strongest. I think LCM does have a battle on their hands with Dayton, especially since it's being played at Dayton. Will it be a shutout, I don't think so, but feel Dayton will come away with the win. HOWEVER, there have been upsets all over this district this year and I wouldn't count ANYONE out as yet. Anything can happen. I just want to say that I know it's going to be a good game and I hope that no one gets injured. Best of luck to BOTH teams.

We should get some sunlight and no rain on friday. the field drains well and that pellet stuff in the turf dries pretty quick...so...I don't think it will be a factor. Either way...the conditions are the same for both teams. If Dayton is slowed down, won't LCM be slower also???? :?:

We should get some sunlight and no rain on friday. the field drains well and that pellet stuff in the turf dries pretty quick...so...I don't think it will be a factor. Either way...the conditions are the same for both teams. If Dayton is slowed down' date=' won't LCM be slower also???? :?:[/quote']

you are right field condidtions are always overrated.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder