**Dan Hooks And Curtis Barbay To Coach Local All Star Game June 12 At PN-G**

Head Coach WO-S Dan Hooks

East Team - A Evadale, High Island, Burkeville, Sabine Pass, AA Warren, Deweyville, Woodville, Buna, Kirbyville, AAA Silsbee, WO-S, Bridge City, HJ, Orangefield, HF, Jasper, AAAA PN-G, Central, Vidor, Nederland, LCM, PA, TAPPS, Legacy

Head Coach Newton Curtis Barbay

West Team -A Colmesniel, Hull-Daisetta, West Hardin, Chester, AA East Chambers, Anahuac, Hardin, Kountze, Newton, AAA Cleveland, Coldsprings, Sheppard, Huffman, Liberty, Splendora, Tarkington, AAAA Lumberton, Crosby, Barbers Hill, Dayton, Ozen, AAAAA West Brook, TAPPS, Kelly

[quote name="Colmesneilfan1" post="768739" timestamp="1267471776"]
They are seniors and have graduated....they are no longer under the control of UIL....they now are under the NCAA......

So how does a player get nominated????
[/quote]

Ok.I can see this leading to a bunch of questions.Coop you posted it.Give us info.

SETX Coaches association is putting this all star game on. Each school that is active finacally in the association gets to nominate 3 seniors to play in the game.  Class TAPPS- A - AA gets one player in the game AAA - AAAAA gets 2 players in the game.  There will be an article in the BMT Enterprise tomorrow formally announcing the game and also introducing the Southeast Texas Ford Dealership as the Games sponsor and the Childrens Miracle Network of SETx as the worthy cause to recieve donations from this event...

Bmt enterprise on Tuesday March 2, it will be a list of schools that has submitted there nominations... Thursday is the deadline... If you have a child that is a senior stay on there coach to assure full participation... Yes any senior...

[quote name="skipper" post="768859" timestamp="1267481885"]
playing at pn-g is going to be super,[b]i can see this is going to be standing room only [/b] game dont you think. better get your tickets early
[/quote]

You would hope so... but looking at how the bayou bowl draws every year, I doubt it. That'd  be nice though.

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="768629" timestamp="1267461295"]
Head Coach WO-S Dan Hooks

East Team - A Evadale, High Island, Burkeville, Sabine Pass, AA Warren, Deweyville, Woodville, Buna, Kirbyville, AAA Silsbee, WO-S, Bridge City, HJ, Orangefield, HF, Jasper, AAAA PN-G, Central, Vidor, Nederland, LCM, PA, TAPPS, Legacy

Head Coach Newton Curtis Barbay

West Team -A Colmesniel, Hull-Daisetta, West Hardin, Chester, AA East Chambers, Anahuac, Hardin, Kountze, Newton, AAA Cleveland, Coldsprings, Sheppard, Huffman, Liberty, Splendora, Tarkington, AAAA Lumberton, Crosby, Barbers Hill, Dayton, Ozen, AAAAA West Brook, TAPPS, Kelly
[/quote]

What about the ALL Star State Football  North vs South Game in July in the Alamo Dome, anyone know how many local Boys were picked for this team? and /or a team roster for this game?

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="772266" timestamp="1267912385"]
Haven't heard yet.

I know the boys were being notified as of last Thursday. I was not even aware of a game like this until my son called me, but I think it will be a lot of fun and a good experience. I am sure there will be plenty of College Scouts at that game....
[/quote]

[quote name="mwest" post="772299" timestamp="1267919183"]
[quote author=KFDM COOP link=topic=66709.msg772266#msg772266 date=1267912385]
Haven't heard yet.

I know the boys were being notified as of last Thursday. I was not even aware of a game like this until my son called me, but I think it will be a lot of fun and a good experience. I am sure there will be plenty of College Scouts at that game....
[/quote]
[/quote]
quick question... if i am already enrolled in college but am technicaly a senior would i be able to play in all star games?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder