[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=66492.msg765623#msg765623 date=1267040544]
Who's Josh Clark?
[/quote]

That's Clark's boy.  ;)
[/quote]

Griswald?
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D

I'll raise you 10 and bet it is not. His play speaks volumes without tooting his own horn.  Last summer he pitched in the toughest matchups against most other teams aces and played a mean shortstop when he was not pitching. There are probably as many baseball people in Oklahoma who know JOSH CLARK as those in Texas who know the real JOSH CLARK. He will be playing on TV as soon as any other 2010 player in this area I am sure. That's who Josh Clark is!

[quote name="bkatdog" post="770220" timestamp="1267663748"]
I'll raise you 10 and bet it is not. His play speaks volumes without tooting his own horn.  Last summer he pitched in the toughest matchups against most other teams aces and played a mean shortstop when he was not pitching. There are probably as many baseball people in Oklahoma who know JOSH CLARK as those in Texas who know the real JOSH CLARK. He will be playing on TV as soon as any other 2010 player in this area I am sure. That's who Josh Clark is!
[/quote]
Betcha bkatdog is Mr. Clark

[quote name="bkatdog" post="770220" timestamp="1267663748"]
I'll raise you 10 and bet it is not. His play speaks volumes without tooting his own horn.  Last summer he pitched in the toughest matchups against most other teams aces and played a mean shortstop when he was not pitching. There are probably as many baseball people in Oklahoma who know JOSH CLARK as those in Texas who know the real JOSH CLARK. He will be playing on TV as soon as any other 2010 player in this area I am sure. That's who Josh Clark is!
[/quote]

I remember Josh Clark just fine actually, and that would be awesome if he did happen to appear on the television, as I can then tell an interesting story to whomever it may concern about an experience I had with Mr. Clark.

Just because Josh is not from BC, Nederland or PNG does not mean he is a joke.  This kid has what it takes to play ball at the next level.  I invite all you who have been making fun of Josh to come out and watch him play, he pitched today but will be playing shotstop tomorrow night when Buna plays in OF at 6pm.   

[quote name="Javelina" post="770744" timestamp="1267739200"]
Just because Josh is not from BC, Nederland or PNG does not mean he is a joke.  This kid has what it takes to play ball at the next level.  I invite all you who have been making fun of Josh to come out and watch him play, he pitched today but will be playing shotstop tomorrow night when Buna plays in OF at 6pm.   
[/quote]

I don't believe the "kidding" was directed at Josh Clark.......
more to do w/ the question and how it was asked...JMO.
I do not know the kid , but nevertheless, wish him the best.

[/quote]
Sorry, I was not making fun of Josh. I will try to get out and see Josh play. Where is Buna?

Guest GCMPats
[/quote]

Lighten up Francis.

No one was referring to him as a "joke". The "joke" was directed at the question, NOT the answer.

[quote name="pngpurple4ever" post="770924" timestamp="1267757377"]
[quote author=Javelina link=topic=66492.msg770744#msg770744 date=1267739200]
[/quote]
Sorry, I was not making fun of Josh. I will try to get out and see Josh play. Where is Buna?
[/quote]

Wow...alot of good players have come from buna gotta love how people underestimate small towns till they suprise you...

[/quote]what about vidor. i'm officially offended by this post.

[quote name="spoonbill" post="771373" timestamp="1267821139"]
[/quote]

What a gem Hester threw today against Jasper.

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="771427" timestamp="1267827142"]
[quote author=spoonbill link=topic=66492.msg771373#msg771373 date=1267821139]
[/quote]

What a gem Hester threw today against Jasper.
[/quote]wish i could've seen it. sounds like he's definitely back. to shut down basically the hottest hitting team this year is something. two very good teams. these corn/rice-fed boys around here can play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder