WO-S-46 Kirbyville-16 FINAL/Post Game Comments

all that trash talking just does'nt get it done. kvilleballa i hope you learn this after tonight. good luck to the kirbyville football team and dont give up. I think you should still be in the running for a spot in the playoffs. How do you like your crow kvilleballa? I hope you enjoy that long losing trip home(safely). Next time support your team with more class and less trash.

I have never seen anyone run the ball like Depauldrick did last night. He was a machine. Just when I thought he was going down, he would get more yardage. His last touchdown run for 32 yards was absolutely amazing.

It was an overall excellent game for the Stangs. Kirbyville has a good team with a lot of speed. They are going to have to work on their defense if they want to beat Silsbee.

As long we keep playing without turnovers, we will be alright.

The Stangs just have TO MANY weapons this year.

I know I'm being a homer here, but you are absolutely correct about that. We have some really talented receivers this year. Along with Franks and Thomas we have Ronnie Dennis, Dominique Rhodes and Jemere Batist. All of which would probably be the number one receiver on most other teams. All of them can catch anything thrown at them and they all have great speed. Running the ball we have, of course, DePauldrick and Earl, but we also have Kendrick LeBlanc who is probably a combination of DPG and Earl, but doesn't play it as much because he stays on the field on defense.

Now you guys can see what we WO-S folks have been talking about since the beginning of the year. We don't have Beasley anymore, but as a TEAM, we are better. Most people don't understand, but last year, other than Beasley, we were a very young team. We wouldn't have been near the team we were LAST year. This year is a different deal.

Guest Nederland Bulldogs
:D Glad ya'll are 3A. You guys should go along way this year again. I see that Giddings and Wimberely are racking up points again.

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

I know I'm being a homer here' date=' but you are absolutely correct about that. We have some really talented receivers this year. Along with Franks and Thomas we have Ronnie Dennis, Dominique Rhodes and Jemere Batist. All of which would probably be the number one receiver on most other teams. All of them can catch anything thrown at them and they all have great speed. Running the ball we have, of course, DePauldrick and Earl, but we also have Kendrick LeBlanc who is probably a combination of DPG and Earl, but doesn't play it as much because he stays on the field on defense.

Now you guys can see what we WO-S folks have been talking about since the beginning of the year. We don't have Beasley anymore, but as a TEAM, we are better. Most people don't understand, but last year, other than Beasley, we were a very young team. We wouldn't have been near the team we were LAST year. This year is a different deal.[/quote'] Yea i remember you guys talking about that how WOS would be even better, no doubt about it.

• 4 years later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476