coach penny's last year

Guest ECBucFan
I have not mentioned anything about this because I was not sure the subject was for public consumption yet, but I want to 2nd those sentiments. Coach Penny is not only a great coach, leading the Lady Bucs to State once and regionals many times, but hes an outstanding role model for the players. Even more importantly, Coach Pennys [u]Christian influence[/u] on the team through the years and EC community in general has been wonderful blessing!

Thank you Coach Penny!  :)  [i]You have done a great job and will be missed![/i]   

Coach Penny is a class act. When I coached at Warren, he always had time to help out with scouting reports, etc on teams I would be facing - except EC, of course. I hate to see him go, but I hope he enjoys his free time - he's earned it. Good luck to you coach!!!!

Tonights Coach Penny's last home game! Hope all the E.C. fans can make it out, he has done great things for this program..he didn't lose a district game for 13 years, making it the longest winning streak in the state along with various other accomplishments that one is just great!

David

You are a class act and a coach and a person. I have enjoyed watching your teams play over the years, always enteraining..the team and you. :D  What does the future hold? FISHING, GOLF, TRAVEl
whatever it is I am sure you will attack it with gusto and have a blast at the same time. Enjoy the afternoons and especially a FREE CHRISTMAS. I see you down the road.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder