WOS vs LCM.......Will They Play?

I don't think that it is the fear of losing to the Mustangs or the Cardinals that is driving this decision.  After all, LC-M has a large part of the team that shut out BC and gave WO-S a tough test coming back.  I mean, if Coach Crouch thought that he teams couldn't be competitive and thus decided to play others, that would understandable....irritating, but understandable.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="733566" timestamp="1261321419"]
Wonder what's driving it then? 2 teams in the same Town should play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

I think if you polled folks that attend LC-M, they'll tell you they live in Little Cypress or Mauriceville, not Orange. ;) ;D

Speaking of teams in the same town, if the folks at West Brook had it their way, they would never play Central and Ozen. BISD makes that gig a big deal.

[quote name="GoneSouth" post="734315" timestamp="1261525045"]
You can say what you want about where you live the fact remains that we live in Orange.  Half or more of Little Cypress is already annexed by Orange.
[/quote]

You are kind of making AAW's point for him.  Most people live in Little Cypress to get a way from some of the things in the city of Orange...like over-zealous political figures who annex citizens who want no part of it!  ;D

Personally, I like playing wos, but I'd rather just have the LCM faithful stand behind whatever Coach Crouch decides is best for LCM.

[quote name="Slam14" post="734470" timestamp="1261576241"]
[quote author=GoneSouth link=topic=63832.msg734315#msg734315 date=1261525045]
You can say what you want about where you live the fact remains that we live in Orange.  Half or more of Little Cypress is already annexed by Orange.
[/quote]

You are kind of making AAW's point for him.  Most people live in Little Cypress to get a way from some of the things in the city of Orange...like over-zealous political figures who annex citizens who want no part of it!   ;D

[i]Personally, I like playing wos, but I'd rather just have the LCM faithful stand behind whatever Coach Crouch decides is best for LCM.[/i][/quote]

Agreed.

i  realy hate to say  this but  the city of orange is not finished with little cypress yet.people out here can see more comming and thay are putting there homes up for sale.i saw today that orange got 10 million to rebuild the low rent housing in there city.lots of people had to move out after IKE hit all of us.  this is a huge shot in the arm  for orange . PS sorry for the spelling

They need to let restaurants and such open in Orange to build a tax base to offset all the stuff that dont pay taxes like shangra la and museums and theaters and anything else with Stark in the name, but your right they will keep taking in peoples prop. to offset those.

From KOGT

West Orange-Stark Coach Dan Hooks always has a tough time getting people to play him in the pre-district schedule.  That has gotten tougher as LCM has said they won’t schedule WOS or Bridge City for the next two years as Coach Randy Crouch looks to shake up his schedule with some new opponents

[quote name="Cat22" post="733033" timestamp="1261229591"]
I'm hearing that LCM may schedule an Orange County team!   ;)
[/quote]

They play Vidor in district so that would only leave Orangefield. I think Dewyville is in Newton county.

No matter how many teams in district next year, BC will prolly be weaker than anyone in non-district that LCM plays next year.  And as far as WO-S, who decided that it is officially [u]Coach Crouch [/u] backing out of the Orange Bowl?  He is not Todd Moody (who still played the game anyways.)  And next year's Bears are returning more players and on a considerable upswing in comparison with the --relatively--bad year for WO-S

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="735091" timestamp="1261873615"]
And as far as WO-S, who decided that it is officially [u]Coach Crouch [/u] backing out of the Orange Bowl?  He is not Todd Moody (who still played the game anyways.)  And next year's Bears are returning more players and on a considerable upswing in comparison with the --relatively--bad year for WO-S
[/quote]

I think that Coach Crouch decided that it was officially Coach Crouch who was "backing out" of the Orange Bowl.  Gary Stelly wouldn't have printed that on the website had he not heard it straight from Coach Crouch.

[quote name="Slam14" post="734470" timestamp="1261576241"]
[/quote]

You are kind of making AAW's point for him.  Most people live in Little Cypress to get a way from some of the things in the city of Orange...like over-zealous political figures who annex citizens who want no part of it!   ;D

Personally, I like playing wos, but I'd rather just have the LCM faithful stand behind whatever Coach Crouch decides is best for LCM.
[/quote]

I think you and the entire LCM community should stand behind Coach and whatever decisions he makes. Kind of, in the same manner that you should stand behind your Mayor  ;D

[quote name="td" post="735455" timestamp="1262010733"]
[quote author=Slam14 link=topic=63832.msg734470#msg734470 date=1261576241]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you and the entire LCM community should stand behind Coach and whatever decisions he makes. Kind of, in the same manner that you should stand behind your Mayor  ;D
[/quote]

LOL.....

[quote name="td" post="735455" timestamp="1262010733"]
You can say what you want about where you live the fact remains that we live in Orange.  Half or more of Little Cypress is already annexed by Orange.
[/quote]

You are kind of making AAW's point for him.  Most people live in Little Cypress to get a way from some of the things in the city of Orange...like over-zealous political figures who annex citizens who want no part of it!   ;D

[/quote]

I think you and the entire LCM community should stand behind Coach and whatever decisions he makes. Kind of, in the same manner that you should stand behind your Mayor  ;D
[/quote]

I, and the community of LCM promise to faithfully stand behind Coach Crouch!

(Hey, one out of two ain't bad!  ;)  The things that Coach Crouch has done make sense. As far as your Mayor...?  ::))

[quote name="Slam14" post="735857" timestamp="1262057745"]
[quote author=td link=topic=63832.msg735455#msg735455 date=1262010733]
You can say what you want about where you live the fact remains that we live in Orange.  Half or more of Little Cypress is already annexed by Orange.
[/quote]

You are kind of making AAW's point for him.  Most people live in Little Cypress to get a way from some of the things in the city of Orange...like over-zealous political figures who annex citizens who want no part of it!   ;D

[/quote]

I think you and the entire LCM community should stand behind Coach and whatever decisions he makes. Kind of, in the same manner that you should stand behind your Mayor  ;D
[/quote]

(Hey, one out of two ain't bad!  ;)  The things that Coach Crouch has done make sense. As far as your Mayor...?  ::))
[/quote]

I'm not even in the LCM community and I stand behind Coach and what he has done for years. I guess one out of two really isn't that bad. Slam for Mayor. The time is now. "Help take the Orange out of LCM". There you go, you already have a slogan. Let me know where the first meeting is going to be held.

[quote name="td" post="735934" timestamp="1262097087"]
[quote author=Slam14 link=topic=63832.msg735857#msg735857 date=1262057745]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm not even in the LCM community and I stand behind Coach and what he has done for years. I guess one out of two really isn't that bad. Slam for Mayor. The time is now. "Help take the Orange out of LCM". There you go, you already have a slogan. Let me know where the first meeting is going to be held.
[/quote]

;D ;D
Great ideas!  That could be a winning campaign slogan for any number of candidates who decide to run for the office! 

[quote name="Slam14" post="735965" timestamp="1262103324"]
[quote author=td link=topic=63832.msg735934#msg735934 date=1262097087]
[quote author=Slam14 link=topic=63832.msg735857#msg735857 date=1262057745]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

;D ;D
Great ideas!  That could be a winning campaign slogan for any number of candidates who decide to run for the office! 
[/quote]

Do you have someone other than yourself in mind?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami