Southeast Texas Support?

Kville99

I definetely will I have been following the cats all year long making long drives from here to wherever. A proud grad of the class of '95 I'm a wildcat supporter. Definetely backing the Cats. Also behind #1 Lafredrick Ford #4 Corey Hughey and #18 GREENLEAF proud representers of FM1004 not to mention also all relatives. I reside in Houston Tx yet I have only missed 2 games (Jasper,Shelbyville). Behind the Cats 100%. See you in San Marcos.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="triskaideka" post="727718" timestamp="1260485062"]
PROGNOSTICATION

Kirbyville is a ghost town as 2500 of its residents leave to go to SAN MArcos (wait there are only 208?)...well I guess we will take along our pets!!

Buna will send 500
Newton will send 499
Jasper will send 300 + 2 horses
[/quote]

A little humor there[b]..(very little) [/b] but humor anyway..... ;D

The stadium at San Marcus has multiple Railroad tracks at the north end and they blow their whistles loudly and for a long time every time they go by. And there will be many passing during the day. Kirbyville supporters will need hearing protection for the game(I'm not kidding). IMO one of the worst placed stadiums I have ever been to. The rail traffic literally shakes the stands as the trains go by. I was never on the field, but I would think you could feel the same shake on the turf. Beautiful stadium in a really bad location. I will listen and support Kirbyville in Bon Wier.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="728097" timestamp="1260548778"]
The stadium at San Marcus has multiple Railroad tracks at the north end and they blow their whistles loudly and for a long time every time they go by. And there will be many passing during the day. Kirbyville supporters will need hearing protection for the game(I'm not kidding). IMO one of the worst placed stadiums I have ever been to. The rail traffic literally shakes the stands as the trains go by. I was never on the field, but I would think you could feel the same shake on the turf. Beautiful stadium in a really bad location. I will listen and support Kirbyville in Bon Wier.
[/quote]

Have you heard the Kville train horn in parades and such?  Not football games.  They are used to it.  But you are right...there is alot of traffic on them.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="728097" timestamp="1260548778"]
[/quote]

[move]THIS JUST IN!!![/move]

[font=Verdana]ALL TRAINS WILL BE STOPPED 2MORROW between the housrs of 2pm and 7pm[/font]

WOW, what a break

[move]OK..it is not true (as far as I know[/move]

Guys, I wish for more reasons than you know that I could get there for this game.  But work considerations will keep me close to home. 

But I do promise that I will by the computer listening to every minute and carrying on in such a manner that Mrs. Grad will be looking at me funny.  Which is an occasion generally reserved for Mustang and Cowboys games!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine